here comes rescue!!!!

It Not over Yet

Author pov

All of the guards were surrounding Amber. She was in too much pain to move.

“is this the end.”

As they get ready to shoot Amber all the lights goes out. And a red light comes on.

Amber looks around and the door opens. 4 soldiers comes out.

“Amber. We are here to rescue you.”

“rescue?”

“yes we are here to rescue you and your friends.”

“my name is Captain Sehun. This is my crew.”

“this is Specialist Suho.”

“how do you do.” (Suho)

“this is are computer wiz Baekhyun. And are private D.O. he is top for shooting down zombies.”

“Lets go. We only have two minutes left. Before the Queen is back on.” (Baekhyun)

“do you know where the rest of the group is?” (amber)

“yes they are capture in this tank. On the next floor.”

As the group makes its way to the top. The queen comes back on. Zombies start chasing exo k and Amber up stairs. Amber was falling behind she ws having hard time breathing. Her vision was getting blurry. Sehun looks back and goes after Amber. He starts shooting at the zombies and tells baekhyun to take the men and rescue Kai them. As the zombies are attacking Amber and sehun they both fall over the stairs and fall couple flights down to the ground.

Meanwhile

The rest of the group makes it to the fifth floor everyone is a mess they just seen mankind final hope to survive this apocalypse. Mankind is doom and whats worse they lost their captain their one true brother.

“look at this.” (suho)

the boys look up and see castile’s of people and not just anybody of All of their friends. Sulli luna Krystal Kai Taeyeon yoona seohyun sunny sooyoung jongkey and victoria. All were clones of them hundreds and hundreds.

Baekyhun suho and D.O. cant help but look.

“what are we going to do????” (Suho)

“which is the real one??” (D.O.)

“this is going to take forever!!!!” (Suho)

“shut up both of you.” (Bae)

he looks at his screen and searching something.

Meanwhile

“ugh”

“ouch man that hurt.”

“Sehun you ok?”

“yea ouch.”

Sehun looks down and notice a bite mark on his right shoulder.

Both fall silent.

“Amber I will help you get to the others than I want you to kill me we only have 2 hrs left before this place blows.”

“but---“

“no. I have no chance Amber but you do. You are the key to save us all.”

“ok sehun ok.”

 

As Amber and Sehun make their way to the rest of the gang. They have to go  through the elevators since the queen is shutting down all of the electronics.

Amber is in bad shape she is not healing as fast. Her eyes are black. And she is hungry. She keeps looking at sehun wanting to take a bite.

*beep

Beep

Beep

“what is that?” (Am)

“I think baekyhun set off the alarm. We need to hurry the queen is putting up her denfeses.”

 

Back to exo k

 

As baekyhun is looking something on the computer. Sehun and D.O. walks around together and look at the clones. D.O. gets real close and looks at Yoona.

“Wow looks just like her.”

“no duh its her clone.”

“everything is perfect her skin face and body.”

“don’t tell me you like her.”

Blushes “no!”

“haha you like yoona you like yoona!”

“sehun shut up!”

D.O. pushes sehun into the glass case where the clone was and knocks down the other clones like a domino affect.

"O no” (both)

*beep

Beep

Beep

“what did you guys do?” (Bae)

“nothing” (both)

“come on I found them the originals they are behind this door. And amber and sehun is fine they are underground heading towards us.” (bae)

“what? Really” (sehun)

“yes  lets go”

hey guys. I am sorry I ve been gone for a while. But since it is summer for me I will update more quickly. Since college is taking care of. Stay tune.