Pain

It Not over Yet

Previously

 

“Krystal what are you doing!!!!!!” (Sulli)

 

No Krystal please tells me you not going to jump.

 

She turns around. Her eyes are so red tears coming down.

 

“I am sorry Unnies.”

 

I run to her but I was too late. She jumps. I run to the edge ready to jump myself to save her. But Yuri holds me down. I desperately try to get out of her embrace.

“Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Krystal pov

 

I jump out the helicopter. I had no more tears in my eyes. The wind felt good on my face. I feel relieve that I don’t have to live in this world without you. I look towards the sky. The sun was shinning in my face. I felt warm; it was like you holding me.

 

“I am sorry Amber, but I can’t live like this no more.”

 

I look down and I was getting close to the water. I can this hear Jessica screaming my name. I am sorry Unnie, I feel so empty. It’s like what’s the point of living any more. I close my eyes and wait for the impact.

 

Splash!

 

Amber pov

 

I stop my car and get out as I see someone jump out of the helicopter.

 

“What the hell?”

 

I use my fx affect and zoom in on that person. I have a really bad feeling of this. I zoom in and I see a girl. She not scared, seems relieve. Should I save her? She has long black hair. I can’t really make out her face. Since my powers are still recovering. I understand why she wants to die. Who would want to live in this mess up world? I turn around and I decided that I am not going to save her until…..

 

“Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

What?! I turn around and I look at the helicopter. I see all my Unnies holding Jessica down. O God don’t tell me that’s……. I look at the girl that is falling she is going to hit that water any second down. I try to move but it hurts. I need to move now!!!

 

“AAAAA!!!!”

 

Splash!

 

Jessica pov

 

My baby sister is gone. I just cry while trying to jump out and try to save her. They all are holding me down.

 

“Jess….”

 

I look at Yuri her eyes are red also. She just hugs me and tells me to let it out. She covers my eyes when Krystal got closer to the water.

 

Splash!

“WHY!!!! .......WHY! KRYSTAL WHY! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT!”

 

Beep

Beep

Beep.

 

“On no guys we are going down!” (tae)

 

“What are you talking about?” (Sunny)

 

“We ran out of gas.”

 

“What!?” (All said)

 

“Taeyeon what the hell! This is not the time we are above water.” (Sooyoung)

 

Boom!

 

Boom!

 

Beep

 

Beep

 

“Crap we hit something!” (Yuri)

 

The helicopter started turning in circles. I look out the window and Krystal was gone. I hug my knees and wait to die.

 

Amber pov

 

Come on come on make it make it. I use my fx affect and flew me towards her.

 

Splash!

 

Crap I got wet. But i…i….i…. look down and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I caught her ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I use my powers to fly to the ground. I look at her face. Her eyes were swollen and red. She was sleeping. I gave her a bear hug.

 

“I am sorry I did this to you Krystal. I am sorry.”

 

“hm..hmm…”

 

Author pov

 

Krystal opens her eyes slowly and sees an angel in front of her.  It was Amber her lover.

 

“Amber is that you?”

 

“Yes Krys its me.” Tears coming down her cheek.

 

Krystal started crying.

 

“I am finally with you. I thought I was going to hell, but I am in heaven.”

 

“What no Krystal you not dead. We are both alive.”

 

“What you mean.”

 

“I save you before you hit the water. O and I forgot to tell you-”

 

Boom

 

Boom

 

Amber looks at where the noise came from and sees the helicopter hitting the bridge.

 

“AAAAAA!”

 

“AAAAAA!”

 

Ouch! Damn it Jessica!

 

Since Amber has powers she can hear Jessica dolphin scream clearly. Amber runs towards the bridge while carrying Krystal. They reach the bridge and Amber uses her fx affect to pull the helicopter on the bridge. Everything was flying everywhere due to the helicopter.

 

“AAAAa”

 

Amber started feeling pain again. Since she not fully recovered and from saving Krystal she starting to shut down. Her vision is blurry. But she pushes through knowing her love ones are in her hands.

 

“AAAA!”

 

Blood started coming out of Amber eyes.

 

“Almost there and…… good.”

 

“Boom”

 

“Amber!”

 

Krystal ran to Amber and caught her before she falls.

 

“He-he how you like towards driving skills.”

 

*cough

 

“Amber don’t talk rest. Just rest.”

 

“Ok princess.”

 

“Krystal!”

 

Jessia-unnie ran towards and Amber and Krystal follow by the rest of gang.

 

Everyone is shock to see that Amber is alive. (Well kind of I guess.)

 

Jessica hugs Krystal follow by everyone else.

 

“Guys we better find some place to sleep, it starting to get dark.” (Taeyeon)

 

“Ok Kai, Jonghyun, Key, Sooyoung one of you help me with Amber.” (Yuri)

 

Key grabs Amber and put her in one of the cars. Krystal hops in the same car that Amber was and put her head in her lap in the back seat. She started petting her head. Yuri and Jess was in the front. They lead the way to find a place for them to stay the night. Follow by everyone else.

 

Alright, thank you guys for your comments and for subscribing. Sorry it took so long to update. Ill try to get better at that. Comment and tell me what you think or other things.