Chapter 1

It Not over Yet

                   

Amber pov

 

Yes I am through!

 

I see a room full of men sitting at a long table.

 

I look for the guy called Siwon. I guess that’s him at the end of the table. He looks like the leader. I take a deep breath, Krystal I guess I am not leaving you yet.

 

“You guys probably thought I was dead huh. Well, I hope you guys are ready. Because I am coming after you! I won’t let your plan be a success.”

 

I told them with much confidence as possible. I end the call after that.

 

Author pov

 

Amber get up slowly. She need to find a car, clothes, and a shower. She grab one of are cars that was couple of feet away and get in and drive off in the direction everyone else is going.  So happens that was where Siwon was.

 

Taeyeon pov

 

I cant believe Amber is gone. She is one tough kid. I drove the helicopter with one hand while. Tiffany was holding my other hand. She had her head on my shoulder sleeping. I glance in the back and I see everyone sleeping, well almost everyone. Krystal is awake. I can’t help but feel sorry for her. It’s been a couple of hours since we left Amber, and she looks dead tired. She is hugging her knees and has her chin resting there. She stares off into space. I look forward, and can’t help but cry. Not because my friends are sad and Amber is dead. But what I am doing now. I can’t control it! I remove my hand from Tiffany. I zip down my jacket. I grab my collar of my shirt and pull it away from my chest.

 

“Damn.” I whisper.

 

The picture is  on resident evil 6 the girl is Jill Valentine. she has a bug thing on her chest

 

This is what was on my chest controlling me.

 

-------Flash back--------------------

 

 

Once the jeep flip over I grab the rope and got out through the glass window in front of me. I ran as fast as I can away but one zombie hit me on the ground. I fell while pulling the rope I went flying. I landed on a rock knock out. About an hour later. I wake up on the ground next to a helicopter.

 

I look around and I notice I was 3 miles away from the building where everyone went in. I get up but I fall right back down.

 

“Ouch!’’

 

I grab my chest. That’s when I felt the object. I look at myself in the mirror of one of the helicopter window.

 

I *hasp

 

I try pulling the thing off. But then it squeezes my chest more.

 

AAAAAA!!!!!!

 

I cough up some blood.

 

Next thing I knew a light shines out and a man is standing there. Like a hologram.

 

 

“I see you are awake, Taeyeon.”

 

 

“Who are you? How do you know my name?’’

 

 

“My name is Siwon. I am the leader of the organization “X” I have been keeping an eye on you guys. I am the one who plant the bug control on your chest.”

 

 

“Why? What do you want?”

 

“I want you to bring your friends to Seoul Taeyeon.’’

 

“And why would I do that?”

 

“Because if you don’t I can kill you right now and turn you into a zombie.”

 

“Go ahead I will not send my friends to you!”

 

 

“Ha-ha you have no choice Taeyeon I tried being nice but I guess that wont work. That bug control is a chip that I created. It can control you to do things to the people that are precious to you that you don’t want to do.”

 

“Like how?”

 

“I can go ahead and make you kill Tiffany. You’re so called lover.”

 

I froze when I heard Tiffany name.

 

“Its up to you Taeyeon Kill your friends now. Or send them to me in Seoul.”

 

I look at him. Maybe I can buy some time, if I send them to Seoul. I can figure out a way to save them.

 

“I will send them to Seoul.”

 

“Good decision. O and by the way. You tell one person of what happen here today. The bug control on your chest will activate and kill everyone in sight. Also you or anyone tries to take off the bug control it will squeeze your chest until no more and release the virus whoever is by you. I will see you soon Taeyeon.”

 

The light turned off on the bug that’s on my chest. I get into the helicopter and fly where everyone is at.

 

 

-----------------End of flash back------------------------

 

I look down at my chest. How am I going to safe them?

 

“hm…..’’

 

I look at Tiffany and she rubs her eyes. I zip up my jacket and pull some of her hair that was in her face behind her ear.

 

“Hey how was your nap?”

 

 

“Good, now that you are by me.”

 

                                                                                                                              

* Ha-ha “good I am glad.”

 

She grabs my hand and starts rubbing it. I could see the sad look in her eyes.

 

“Fany? What’s wrong?”

 

“When I thought you were gone. My whole world crashed down. I didn’t want to live any more. But I knew we had to save Amber and Victoria.”

 

“Hmm mm.”

 

“Krystal lost Amber twice already and look at her Taeyeon. She has given up. I don’t want to lose any one any more. With Amber gone, I am afraid we might lose another. Krystal is all Jessica has left. It would kill her.”

 

Tiffany than started crying. I put the helicopter on cruise and hug her lightly. I was afraid she could feel the bug that was on my chest.

 

“Fany don’t worry. I won’t let that happen. No one is going to die.”

 

She looks up to me teary eye. She leans towards me and kisses me on the lips. The kiss was soft and sweet. I cup her cheeks and deepen the kiss. A couple minutes later we broke apart due to air. I lean my forward head on hers. And enjoy are moment back together.

 

Beep

Beep

Beep

 

I look at the navigation system. We are almost there. I feel my heart is racing. What am I going to do?

 

Krystal pov

 

When we went on the helicopter, I couldn’t believe Amber was gone. I cried so hard into Luna shoulder. I don’t know what to do any more. It was the first time in a long time since I seen my sister cry in front of me. I could feel Luna tears come down her face on to my hair. After hours of crying I finally stop. Luna fell asleep while I just laid right next to her. Thinking of the times of Amber and I.

 

“Amber I don’t want to live any more I want to be with you in heaven. I want to get out of this chaotic world and go to a place where death wont take you away from me.”

 

I couldn’t cry no more. Tears won’t come. My head hurts and all I want to do is sleep and never wake up.  My heart is dead, what’s the point of living anymore?

 

Amber pov

 

I need to hurry. I need to stop Siwon some how. If what Nichkhun said was true of him being stronger. I don’t know how I am going to defeat him. Fighting Nichkhun was bad enough. I almost died in there. I use my fx affect to look far ahead. That’s when I notice a helicopter flying ahead over a bridge.

 

“What the? Who that?”

 

I force my fX affect a closer look. It said “X.O’’

What does that stand for? That helicopter is heading towards Seoul. I hit the gas to catch up with that helicopter. I hope Krystal you are in there.

 

 

How you guys think so far on my sequel? Also thank you guys for commenting, subscribing, and those who are continuing with me on the story. I will update soon.Sorry no picture of how the bug control is on taeyeon. Couldn't get it upload for some reason.