Exo-K

It Not over Yet

Author pov

 

Exo-k all on the plane heading to the queen. All of them were quite because all of them know that this mission has to be an success. If they fail they might as well not come back.

“ Alright guys we are here. You have 24 hours to get Amber out of the hive.” I will be waiting here. If you are not here by that time I will leave.” (pliot)

“Yes sir we understand.” (Sehun)

“Good luck and I hope you all come back.”

As they all go in the front gate. Baekhyun tries to hack in the main frame to see where Amber is. While everyone else is guarding the door. After a while, Baekhyun breaks in and finds Amber.

“She is on the forth floor lets go.” (Baekhyun)

They are all on the second floor. Suho sets the bomb. Even if they don’t make it alive at least they will be taking down the hive. They make their way inside and look for Amber.

Meanwhile the Queen is already lock on their spot and already sent in zombies to come after them.

 

TO Amber

 

“Active project Amber.”

Amber woke up to a white room. She lifts her head up slowly but notice and incredible pain all around her body. She looks around and a bunch of tubes is in her body. she can hardly move.

“Where am I?”

Amber starts pulling the tubes out but she got shock.

“AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”

The pain was too much for her to handle.

“ I would not do that if I was you?” ( a robotic voice)

The walls the were once white is now a mirror that can see through.

“Tae-Taeyeon.”

“Yes Project Amber it is me.”

“No this is not my Unnie!!!”

Amber started getting up and go to the mirror. But she got shock again.

“AAAAAA!!”

“cough’

“cough’

 

Amber body started to become weak. She started pulling the tubes out because she knew these tubes were doing something to her body. Every time she would pull one of them out she will get shock over and over again.

 

Meanwhile back to exo-k

 

“Sehun we wont be able to get out of here with this many zombies!” (D.O.)

“I know.”

Shots were going off and things were falling down.

Suho and D.O. were shooting the zombies. While Sehun was trying to pry the door open because Baekhyun was on his computer trying to get the door open by his computer.

“We can’t hold the zombies any longer we are running out of bullets!” (Suho)

“Alright! Give me a minute I am almost there!” (Baekhyun)

‘Hurry!” (D.O.)

‘Almost there…….

“Baekhyun!” (Sehun)

“Got it!”

Everyone rushes in the other room and shuts the door.

“Man that was a close one.” (Suho)

“You said it.’’ (D.O.)

“Where are we now?” (Sehun)

He looks at his clock and already half the time is gone.

“We are on level 4.” (Baekhyun)

“What?!” (Exo-k)

“AAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“Isn’t that Amber!” (Sehun)

 

Everyone rushes to the sound and all of them see a bunch of men guarding the room Amber in. there is about 30 of them.

“Sehun we do not have that much ammo to take all of them down.” (Suho)

“He is right we use almost all of it coming up the levels.” (D.O.)

“AAAAAAA!”

Everyone looks at amber. She is in pain so much.

Sehun looks around and notice that everyone has that red spider looking thing on their chests.

“If that is what is controlling them I wonder if we can shut them down.”

He says to s.

“Baekhyun is their anyway to hack into the main frame and shut the queen down for 10 minutes, or enough to get Amber out of the room?”

“I don’t know I can try but it is not going to be easy.” (Baekhyun)

“We need you to do this! This is for mankind.”

“Alright, here goes nothing.”

As Baekhyun was hacking into the queen main frame. Everyone else sat down and watches Amber.

“I hope this works.” (Sehun whisper to himself)

Hey guys sorry it’s been a while. Sorry it’s a crappy chapter. I am trying to figure out where this story is going for the past months. Ill try to update soon.