What she feels

It Not over Yet

Here is what on Taeyeon chest that is controlling her. http://whitecliffpublishing.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/props-and-costumes-from-resident-evil-afterlife-inglourious-basterds-return-of-the-jedi-and-more-5331134-87.jpg

 

 

Author pov

 

O no what to do? What to do? We are passing over the bridge and I haven’t even come up with a plan to save them! (Tae)

 

While Taeyeon was freaking out how to save everyone from Siwon. Everyone else was sleeping in each others arms.

 

Yuri and Jessica

Sooyoung and Sunny

Kai and Luna

Jonghyun and Key

Sulli and Victoria

The last couple was the only ones who were still awake besides Krystal.

 

4 hours ago

 

Once everyone was in. Sulli immediately grab Victoria and pull her to her chest.

 

“Are you alright Victoria?”

 

“Yes now that I am with you.”

 

We hold on to each other and just cry of are lost friend.

 

10 minutes ago

 

Victoria push Sulli away little bit to look at her.

 

“Sulli I need to tell you something?”

 

“What is it ?” Sulli with a worry expression

 

“Umm…..” Vic *blushes

 

“I……. I…….”

 

“Yes.” Sulli getting impatient

 

“I love ….. you……”

 

Sulli expression becomes soft. While Victoria waits there nervously for Sulli response. She gives up.

 

“I know you think of me as your Unnie and I ll respect that. i….i wont…. Scare….. You..” Victoria getting teary

 

Sulli on the other hand is shock. That Victoria would think like that, does she not know that she loves her. After all they had been through. She grabs Victoria cheek and sees her eyes are getting watery.

 

“Vic how could you-

 

*Door slides open

 

Sulli looks who opens the door. And is angry someone would ruin there moment. Everyone jumps cause of the noise. Sulli see Krystal by the door. She gets ready to Jump. Everything in the helicopter is flying every where due to the wind outside.

 

“Krystal what are you doing!!!!!!” (Sulli)

 

Everyone starts panicking.

 

To Sooyoung and Sunny

 

Sooyoung couldn’t believe Amber was gone. Sunny wouldn’t stop crying. She really enjoys Amber because even though the world was crap, Amber made everyone laugh. Especially when Jessica would get mad at Amber. Sunny felt home.

 

“Soo”

 

“Yes Sunny.”

 

“I love you. You know that right?”

 

“Of course, I do.”

 

“Soo”

 

“Ya Sunny”

 

“I am scared.”

 

“Why Sunny?”

 

“Look at Krystal, she looks is looks dead. I can’t imagine how she feels. I couldn’t ever live with myself if you were gone. What if-”

 

“Sunny that wont happen. I wont leave you. I love you too much.”

 

Sunny giggles. Sooyoung cups Sunny cheeks and look deep in her eyes. She smiles at Sunny and kisses her on the nose. She laughs at her face.

 

“HA-ha. You’re so cute when you wiggle your nose like that. You look like a little kid.”

 

“At least I don’t act like one.”

 

Sooyoung stops laughing.

 

“O ya.”

 

Sooyoung starts tickling Sunny until she cant breath no more.

 

“Soo stop. HA-ha i…. i… cant breath…. HA-ha”

 

“Say your sorry.”

 

“O…….k…….o..k….im…… Sorry….”

 

“And say I am awesome.”

 

“Soo….. I am not saying that…..HA-ha”

 

“Say it.” She starts tickling harder.

 

“Soo!!!!!!!”

 

*Door slides open

Sooyoung stops what she doing. They both look at the door and are shock that Krystal is so close to the edge.

 

“Krystal what are you doing!!!!!!” (Sulli)

 

Sooyoung look at Sulli and she starts sprinting towards her follow by Jessica and everyone else.

 

“Krystal don’t tell me-” (Soo)

 

Krystal pov

 

I cant take this any more. Everyone is being all lovely dovely. I see Sulli finally confessing. I cant even be happy for her. All I feel is sadness and jealously. Amber why did you have to leave me. Why am I the only one loveless?

 

“Soo stop. HA-ha i…. i… cant breath…. HA-ha”

 

I look over at the Soosun couple. I feel sick. Don’t get me wrong I love my Unnies it just that I can not stay in the same room as them.

 

“I love you too Key.” (Jonghyun)

 

I look over at the Jongkey couple. Key is snuggling into Jonghyun chest. I feel my chest tightening.

 

Sunny starts getting louder

 

“Soo….. I am not saying that…..HA-ha”

 

I look around and everyone is smiling to each other. I look at the door and get up. I move closer to it and open it fast. I look out onto the green sea.

 

“Amber I am sorry.”

 

“Krystal what are you doing!!!!!!” (Sulli)

 

I look back and see Sulli, Sooyoung and Jessica heading towards my way.

 

“I am sorry Unnies.”

 

I jump out of the helicopter.

 

“Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I hear my sister screaming at me. I m sorry Jess. I could not take it any more. I don’t want to live in a world where Amber doesn’t exist. Their were no tears in my eyes. I felt nothing but the wind in my face. The sun was shinning in my eyes. I felt warm I feel like I am flying. I close my eyes and let my body hit the water.

 

Jessica pov

 

I put my head on Yuri shoulder while she hugs my waist with one hand. And the other holding my head while petting my hair. My nose was plug, my eyes hurt, and I am tired from all that crying. But that is nothing compare to how my sister feels. I watch her just hug her knees and watch her lifeless eyes just stare at the wall. It hurts me knowing that I cant do anything to help her. She wont even let me hold her. Tears start coming down again.

 

“Ssshhhh. It’s ok Jessica; there was nothing you could have done. Amber made that choice to protect us.”

 

“I know Yuri, but I can’t help but have tried harder to help Amber. Look at her Yuri it’s worse than the last time. i….i……I think I lost….. my…baby sister.”

 

Yuri hugs me tighter.

 

“Just close your eyes and try to sleep.”

 

I did what Yuri said, what felt like hours turn out to minutes.

 

Boom

*Door slides open

 

I look at where the noise came from and I see Krystal at the edge.

 

I hear Sulli yelling.

 

“Krystal what are you doing!!!!!!” (Sulli)

 

No Krystal please tells me you not going to jump.

 

She turns around. Her eyes are so red tears coming down.

 

“I am sorry Unnies.”

 

I run to her but I was too late. She jumps. I run to the edge ready to jump myself to save her. But Yuri holds me down. I desperately try to get out of her embrace.

“Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Alright, another chapter done. Sorry I am leaving you guys hanging and for the sad depression chapter. But I promise you the next chapter wont be too sad.*evil laugh. I will try to update tomorrow, but no promises ok. Thanks you all for subscribing and commenting.