chapter 6

It Not over Yet

 

Amber pov

 

As I was eating my delicious, juicy, bloody pieces of meat.  Krystal wouldn’t let me finish eating!

“Amber cant you be a lady for once in your life!”

Everyone looks at me and starts laughing. My whole face was covered in blood, and my hands. I was really enjoying my food.

“Sorry Krys.”

“Come here.”

She starts wiping my mouth and mumbles something. All I got was dork…. And I think stupid.

“Sooyoung why can’t you be sweet like them.”

“asdsjdiff”

“What?”

Sooyoung had so much food in that she wasn’t even paying attention to Sunny. She was in heaven. 

“Sooyoung!!!!”

“O she in trouble.” (Yoona)

“She has so much food on her plate that’s why we run out of food quickly!” (Jess)

“Come down babe, that’s what makes her happy.” (Yuri)

“Still why does it have to be food.”

 

Meanwhile on the roof with Taeyeon

 

Light shines

“You think you can tell her and get away with it.” (Siwon)

“No. No I wasn’t going to tell her!”

“Liar! I warn you! Now you pay for the price.”

“No!!!!!!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

Steam was coming out of her body.

“Taeyeon?” (Siwon)

“……..”

“Taeyeon?”

“Yes Sir.” (robotic voice)

“I want you to capture everyone and take them to me!”

“Yes Sir.”

 

Back to Amber

 

After I was done with my food, I went up to the roof to meet Taeyeon Unnie.

“Unnie!”

I see her by the edge of the roof, staring off into the sky.

“Unnie?’’

She turns around. Her eyes are blank.

“Amber.” (robotic voice)

“Unnie why you talking like that?”

“I am here to take you to Siwon, and your friends. You have no choice but to come to me.”

“Unnie… what happen to you?”

“Come with me.”

She starts walking towards me. I don’t know what to do? I can’t let her take my friends and I, but I can’t hurt her.

“Ouch!”

She has a strong grip. I have no choice but to fight her. I grab her arm and flip her over. I move back couple steps to give me room.

“I will not let you take my friends Taeyeon.”

“Then I will force you to come with me.”

She ran to me. She went to hit me but I dodge it and went to hit her face. But she grab my arm and headed me, I went down. She grabs my hair and threw me into the wall. I got up and use my fx affect. But I decided to put her down. I can’t hurt her.  I ran to her and punch her right in the stomach than I grab her leg and threw her into the wall. She got up and run to me she went for my face again but I dodge it. Than her other hand went. Than another and another.

She can throw punches fast. She went for my feet and knocks me down. She put her knee into my throat. I try to fight but every time I move, she will put more pressure. I could feel myself give away.

“That’s enough Taeyeon.”

She releases me. I start coughing up blood. Trying to get air. Two guys pick me up. I see a man standing next to Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon takes those men and get the rest of Amber’s friends.”

“Yes sir.”

“No Taeyeon don’t do this.”

I could barley talk. She looks at me with those blank eyes and said nothing and walked away.

The guy that just ordered Taeyeon to get my friends must be Siwon. He comes to me and introduces himself.

“My name is Siwon Choi. I heard many things about you Amber. I can’t wait to have your powers.

“What do you mean?”

“This.”

He sticks a needle in my skin and injects me with something. I can feel my whole body going numb.

“Now we don’t have to worry about you anymore. Take her away.”

 

Meanwhile somewhere far away

 

“Sir they took Amber and everyone else to Antarctica, to the Queen. We are too late.”

“I thought they were heading to Seoul?”

“No sir.”

“Get me exo-k now. We are going to send them to Antarctica.”

“But sir it’s no use they are gone.”

“Do it now. Without Amber we will lose against the zombies. She is the last hope. Call them now!”

“Yes sir.”

The guy announces it on the intercom.

Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., and  Sehun comes in.

“Hello boys.”

“Hello Sir. We are exo-k.”

“Your mission is to rescue Amber From the hive that Siwon Choi is holding her.”

He gives them a packet filled with information and pictures.

“This will be the hardest mission you ever been on. We cannot fail this mission. For mankind will be in your hands. We must bring Amber back alive! Do I make myself Clear?”

“Yes Sir!”

“But why send us and not exo-m instead?” (Sehun)

“Sehun! I am sorry sir.” (suho)

“Its alright Suho. It is because your friends Kai are with him.”

“What?! He is alive.” (D.O.)

“Yes he is for now, but I don’t know how long. They just want Amber alive. So if I was you I will go now.”

“Yes Sir!”

 

Hey guys….. I am so sorry for not updating in like forever. School has started, and I was on major writers block for a while. But I am back, I haven’t forgotten you guys. Tell me what you guys think so far into the story, thank you for reading.