here comes Hellsica

It Not over Yet

 

Author pov

 

Amber and Krystal were sleeping peacefully until a very angry Unnie came in and broke down the door

 

“BOOM”

 

Kryber couple jump up. Jessica face was angry, that the whole room went down 30 degrees. Her hair was a mess and her clothes all rip. She was breathing hard, like she just went to war. She starts walking up close to them. They both shiver with Jessica stare. It was hard and cold. Especially towards Amber.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“Shut up!” she shouts at Krystal. She looks at Amber and her face is scary.

 

“Jess…..ica…. it was Krystal fault.”

 

“Hey you wanted this too! You were on top of me most of the time.”

 

Jessica face turn bloody cold. She grabs Amber by the hair. Throws her on the ground and starts beating her up.

 

“You ber!!!! What I told you. Not to touch my sister! After all that has happen. The first thing you do is have !”

 

“Ouch!”

“Unnie!”

 

“Stop it Jessica!”

 

Krystal starts throwing punches at Jessica. Tears started coming down her face.

 

“I wanted this! I love Amber! I cant live without her!”

Jessica stops hitting Amber. The rest of the Unnies and Oppas woke up due to the noise and came in, watching the show. They started whispering to each other.

 

“Why is Jessica so in a mess?” (Sooyoung)

 

“Stupid! Yuri had to calm Jessica. So she distracts her by seducing her.” (Yoona)

 

“Ya Unnie couldn’t you hear them. Jessica wouldn’t stop making noise. I couldn’t even sleep!” (Seohyun)

 

“Are you serious?! Is that even possible?” (Key)

 

“Only Yuri has the strength to do that!” (Tae)

 

“If Jessica looks like this. I can’t imagine what Yuri looks like. I feel sorry for her.” (Tiff)

 

“What you mean Unnie?” (Sulli)

 

“Jessica is one wild women when she angry. Yuri must be worse than this.” (Yoona)

 

“What worse than Jess?” (Jonghyun)

“Probably.” (Tae & Tiff)

 

“Unnie where is Yuri?” (Luna)

 

“Ya and Sunny?” (Sooyoung)

 

Everyone looks around. A min. later you see Sunny trying to carry Yuri. Well more like dragging her.

 

“Ouch.”

 

“Ouch.”

 

“Sunny can you be more careful I am sore.” (Yuri)

 

“Your sore?! I am more sore have to carry your across the freaken house!”

 

“Well you didn’t have to tame a beast!!!!! I went into battle!”

 

“Why you-”

 

Everyone helps Sunny and Yuri out before it becomes a war in the house. They really don’t need anymore fighting. They need to safe there energy for the zombies.

 

Back to Kryber & Jess

 

“Jessica I love your sister. She is the only one who makes my heart go crazy. She is my life. You say we had but I disagree.”

 

“What! You now are lying to me!!”

 

“No! Wait! Wait!” Amber has her hands up

 

“We didn’t have Unnie. I believe is when two people do it because they can’t control their hormones. They want to do it just to do it. You know like one night stand stuff you see on TV. or any where. Well…. Maybe not now… any ways….”

 

“Awwwwww!” (Unnies & Oppas)

 

“oww” (Yuri)

 

“I made love to Krystal. It was pure, it was love, it was beautiful. I would never take advantage of her ever!! She wanted this too Jessica. I would to anything to make her happy.”

 

Krystal walks to Amber and hugs her arm.

 

“I love Amber Jessica. She the only one for me. Please let us be together.”

 

*Kryber bows.

 

Yuri walks to Jessica slowly.

 

“Babe, come on let them be. They are just like us.” She beams at Jessica.

 

Jessica looks at Yuri and can’t help feel sorry for what she has done to her. Yuri was way worse than her.  She looks at her friends and they are smiling and nodding there heads. She looks back at Kryber and signs.

 

“I guess I have to let them be. She looks so happy with Amber.” She thinks.

 

“Ok I approve of your relationship-”

 

“Yaay! Now you can be like us!!!” Yuri yells

 

Jessica slaps Yuri in the arm.

 

“Oww! Babe.”

 

“Next time don’t interrupt me.” She glares at Yuri.

 

“Sorrwyyy.” She pouts.

 

Jessica melts at her cuteness and kisses her on the cheek.

 

“As I was saying I approve. But I want no more jumping off planes and trying to take the load by your self. You got it!”

 

Kryber nods.

 

“Good. We are one big family. We are here to help carry the load. You got that Amber.”

 

“Yes Jessica.”

 

“yay now that’s done come here you!” (Sooyoung)

 

Sooyoung tacks Amber to the ground. Follow by Sunny and Yoona. They were all stack on Amber.

 

“Krys help me.” Amber says breathless. She sticks her hand out to her.

 

“Sorry honey you are on your own.”

 

“Krys!”

 

Everyone starts laughing. Than Sulli and Luna join Sooyoung, Sunny, and Yoona. While Amber tries to escape.

 

Taeyoen pov

 

I watch everyone having a good time with Amber. Everyone seems happy. I can’t help but laugh at Amber. Poor girl, good luck trying to get away  from them.

 

“Ouch!”

 

I hold onto my chest and notice the light starts to shine.

 

“Tae you ok?” (Tiff)

 

“Yes I just need to use the bathroom.”

 

I sprint to the bathroom before she could say anything else. I run to the roof.

Once I got there I fell due to the pain.

 

“hmm…!!!”

 

I hold my mouth to try not making noise. I roll on the ground the pain was killing me. Than a bright light came and Siwon appear.

 

“I told you. This would happen if you don’t follow my orders”

 

“The plane. * pant crash *pant there was nothing * pant I could do.”

“I know I could see it. That’s why I am giving you two days to get to Seoul with everyone including Amber. If you don’t bring me them. I will make Tiffany suffer. You don’t want to kill her do you?”

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

“No.”

 

“Good. See you in two days Taeyeon.”

 

The pain stop and I fell to my knees panting.

 

“What am I going to do?”

 

I went back down stairs and I see everyone eating breakfast.

 

“Taeyeon come and eat.” (Key)

 

“Tae Tae here is your food.” (Tiff)

 

 I grab my plate and sat down next to Amber. She the only one who could help me.

  

“Am when you are done meet me on the roof. Alone, I need to talk to you.”

 

“aa… ok Unnie. Is everything alright?”

 

“Just meet me on the roof.”

 

Things are getting interesting. I will try to update again by the end of the week. Comment and tell me what you think.