Chapter 8

Who am i married to?

Leeteuk looked at his sleeping brother on the dining table. His younger brother expression changed from a smilling face to a sad one. Leeteuk sighed and placed the dishes gently onto the table, afraid to wake Hyukjae up from his slumber. Leeteuk softly carassed his younger brother’s dark hair.

“Hyukjae...” the older muttered out before he take a sit, looking at his younger brother. Smiling a little, he said, “you sure missed donghae, don’t you?” He looked at the time, it’s still early for breakfast. He smiled and prepared another dish. Letting his younger brother sleep for a while.

 


 

“Ngn...nghh..”

Heechul heard Donghae soft whimpers. He placed the food on the plate before he walked towards the dining table where he later saw sleeping donghae. ‘What is he dreaming about?’ the older thought. “Hae? Wakey wakey up fishy..”

            Donghae opened his eyes and looked at his hyung. “H-hyung?”

            Heechul smiled and said, “You fall asleep don’t you?”  

            Donghae smiled a little and nod. “Yeah, mianhe~”

            “Aniyo, gwenchana! Here,eat your breakfast hyung prepared for you ne? Hyung gonna make hyung’s breakfast.” Heechul said as he placed the plate in front of his little brother before he pat donghae’s head and head back to the kitchen.            

            Donghae stared silently at the food his hyung make. Grabbing the nearest spoon, he begun eating.

 

Donghae POV

What am i dreaming??’ Donghae thought as he keep on munching the egg. ‘I can feel i’m touching a baby’s skin..’ Donghae smiled when he thought of that. Donghae try his very hard to remember the person in his dream and the baby, but, to nothing. A sad sigh escaped from Donghae’s lips. “I hope i can meet that person..”

            “Who?”           

            “O-ommo! H-hyung! You scare me!” Donghae said and turned behind, giving a cute glare to his older hyung. Heechul giggled and peck donghae’s cheek. “Who?” Heechul asked the question. Donghae blushed and said, “N-nobody..” Heechul smirked and said, “Oh~ really?” Donghae blushed more and said, “H-hyung! Stop that!”

            Laughters escaped from Heechul’s mouth. ‘It’s been a long time since i laughed like this.’

            Donghae pouted and resume eating.

            “Say, donghae, wanna go out later?” Heechul asked as he take a bite of his toasted bread.

            Smile formed on Donghae’s face and nod. “Sure! Where to?”  

            “Urm..anywhere you want!” Heechul said happily.

            “Yay! Thank you hyung!” Donghae said as he hugged his older brother happily.

 


 

After the breakfast, both siblings locked the main house grilled before heechul drove the car to the beach. On the long journey,donghae fall asleep,this time, dreamless. Heechul focused on his driving and smiled when he reached the destination.

            “Baby, wake up fishy~” Heechul said as he slightly slapped donghae’s cheek. Donghae pouted and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw beach. “HYUNG! BEACHHHHHHHHHHHH~~ PPALI!! GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!!”  Heechul laughed and do as he was told.

           


 

            Donghae walked against the sand, kicking it. a happy and contented smiled plastered on his face. It’s been ages since he last went  here. or maybe.. he never went here at all? Donghae sat on the sand and looked at the waves. The sound of the wave. The sea breeze. The feeling when the water touched his feet. He loved it.

            “Beautiful isn’t it?” Heechul said as he sat next to Donghae. The younger nod and rest his head and heechul’s shoulder. “thank you hyung..” “Aww~ don’t mention. Hyung know you always wanted to go here~” Donghae blushed and said, “Don’t tell me that hyung saw my childish drawing on the study table?” “Of course hyung saw it cutie~ <3”

            Donghae smiled and said, “I like the beach.. it’s sooo peaceful.. i can forget all my problems. Everything..” A soft smile plastered on Heechul’s face. “Yeah, the air is just so fresh and feel right at here..” Donghae nod and said, “... hyung...”

            “Ne?”

            After a few moments of silent, heechul looked at his shoulder only to find a sleeping Donghae, once again. Heechul chuckled and wrapped his arms around his younger brother’s waist before he looked at the scenery in front of him.

            “Sweet dream.. donghae.”

 


 

Ja jannnnn! How was it? I hope you guys enjoyed reading it though. Hm..most of you surprised that Kyuhyun was the baby of hyukkie and haehae ne? kekekekek. I like the image! I keep on thinking kyukyu as the baby! <3 For the next chapter, i'll be writing , no, i've done typing the dream that both hae and hyuk dreamt when they're asleep! <3 But.. probably gonna be a sad one.. *thinks* Oh well, I should be getting read my tuittion stuffs but here i am! kekek and about the sports event. ._. haish. anyway, i really hoped you enjoyed reading this chappie yea? <3 show some love to it! <3 *gives you all cookies and vanilla blue smoothies* Saranghae~ <3