Chapter 6

Who am i married to?

 

“Why.. do we have to act this way, Hemera?” Heechul questioned his guardian angel. Both of them are in the living room of the house. A bright light emerged and formed a figure sitting next to Heechul. The figure appeared to be a woman, with long silky black hair , dressed in white and femenine face.

            Heechul faced his angel and said, “so?”

            Hemera let out a sigh before she say, “I’m sorry heechul but.. it’s not the right time yet to say the truth..” Heechul looked away from his angel and said, “I’m tired of this.. I .. wanted .. donghae and hyukjae.. to see each other again..”

            Hemera smiled at heechul before she placed a hand on Heechul’s shoulder, immediately calmed down the older brother of Donghae. “don’t worry my dear heechul. They will..one day..”

            Heechul nod and said, “I know. There’s possibility for them to meet. But.. with donghae ..”

            “That’s another thing..” Hemera said.

            “It’s said that angel and vampire aren’t allowed to fall in love..” Heechul said.

            Hemera looked at Heechul and said, “Aren’t you in the same situation too? with.. Hankyung-sshi?” Heechul smiled sadly and nod, “Yeah.. it’s been a few years since we last saw each other..” Hemera nod. “Indeed..”

            Heechul sigh and said, “I still can’t remember how donghae  and hyukjae reach till the engagement stage. And lastly, till the marriage stage.”

            Hemera then said, “Are you.. kind of regret?”

            Heechul shooked his head , much to Hemera’s relieve and said, “No i’m not.. i just.. like donghae, i’ve lost my memory too.. or so i thought.” Hemera smiled and said, “Don’t worry, the memories will come back sooner.” Heechul looked at his angel and smile, “you’re totally the opposite me.” Hemera chuckled and said, “why~ thank you.”

            Heechul then asked, “If you’re my guardian angel.. who is Donghae’s?”

            Hemera smiled and said, “You will know soon my dear.” Before she placed a kiss like a mother did before the mother placed the baby to sleep. “Have a good nap , heechul..”and Hemera dissappear into light blue dust.

 

The very next day, Heechul woked up when he felt something lay on his stomach. Open his eyes slowly, he looked at his stomach where he later saw Donghae’s sleeping face. Heechul smiled and slowly sit up. He carassed the sleeping boy’s face before his mind flew back to the night before.

            ‘that Hemera.. she really is the goddes of daylight..waking me up this early.’ A soft smile formed onto Heechul’s beautiful feature. ‘Looking at Donghae’s sleeping face in the morning is a good way to start a new day’. “Baby~ Wake up.” Heechul said. Donghae opened his eyes.

 


 

Donghae POV

I opened my eyes slowly, closing it back once the sunligh ray attacked it. i pouted and opened my eyes again only to see a smiling Heechul hyung. “Ommo.. i fall asleep?” I said as i ruffle my bed hair. Heechul hyung nod and said, “Sorry, hae, hyung was not there with you lastnight..” I shooked my head and said, “It’s okay hyung..” Heechul hyung smiled and kissed me on the cheek, “Morning beautiful..” I smiled and pecked on Heechul’s cheek.

Beautiful...

That word.. Reminds me..of something..

There’s someone who always called me that.. r-right?

Heechul hyung looked at me and said, “what’s wrong?”

“Hyung... your word..remind me of someone..” i said and without my knowledge, a smile formed on my face. “Someone..who’s..important to me..” I looked at hyung and smiled. Heechul hyung smiled at me and said, “Ommo. Really? Who?”

I shooked my head and said, “I’m not sure who.. but.. i can guess.. that person..is waiting for me..too long..” And.. i don’t want that certain person to wait for me too long. Heechul hyung seems to sense my discomfort. I can tell that he wants to tell me something. But he didn’t.

 


No one POV

Heechul smiled at the confused Donghae before he say, “Go and take your bath before you grabbed your breakfast ne?” Donghae looked at him and nod, “Okay!” and walked upstairs. After dressing himself up, he walked towards the kitchen and do their breakfast for the day.

 

 


 

“come on, Hyukkie, at least eat some..” Leeteuk said as he try to make his younger brother to eat some food. Hyukjae pouted and shook his head. “Don’t have the mood hyung..” Another sigh escape from Leeteuk’s mouth. “Why?” He asked as he slowly placed his spoon and fork on the table before he looked at his dark haired with little blue highlight brother.

                Hyukjae shooked his head and said, “I’m just wondering..”

                “hmm?” Leeteuk said.

                Hyukjae looked at his hyung and asked the question which leave Leeteuk speechless.

“If i was married to him, where’s our child?”

 


 

“Woah! Smells nice!” Donghae commented once he entered the kitchen. A smile formed on Heechul’s feature when he hear his little brother’s voice. He then looked at Donghae and said, “Be a good baby and sit on the chair while your hyung is gonna cook.” Donghae nod like a puppy and do as he was told.

            While waiting for Heechul’s dishes, his eyes seems still sleepy. Taking another glance at his older brother, the fishy decides to sleep for a while.

 


 

a/n: I guess my lappie is getting crazy, i seriously need to delete some useless files! TT^TT anyway! Hemera: Goddes of Daylight. kekekeke, thank you for your comment and for your kind enough attittude to subscribed this story! Thank you is not enough for me though.. so i hope you'll like this chapter! Spolier for next chapter! Next chapter is merely about donghae's dream, hyukjae and someone ! kekekekekek. Who will you think that become the child of Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae? :D