Chapter 12

Who am i married to?

 

Both Leeteuk and Heechul walked out from the place they silently talked and smiles plastered on their faces as they saw their younger siblings talking to each other. All of the sudden, Heechul’s guardian, Hemera, appeared in front of him. Heechul gasped and pulled his guardian somewhere further than the rest. “What are you doing here!? In broad daylight!?”

            Hemera panted and slightly slapped Heechul’s head. “Don’t be reckless, my Heechul. Look at the cloud carefully!” Heechul looked at the cloud and said, “I-it’s was cloudy when Leeteuk is in a bad mood.. B-but how...” Hemera then said, “Someone..someone is near here..” Heechul looked at his guardian and said, “Who!?”

            Hemera shooked her head and said, “Please.. faster get away from here! Bring donghae and the rest! Go back to your home! D-don’t...”

            Heechul waited. He knew Hemera wants to say something.

            A single tear can be seen sliding down through Hemera’s smooth skin. “Don’t let... Siwon get near Donghae..” before she dissappear. Heechul gasped at the mention of Siwon’s name. It’s been a while since he last hear that name. Without wasting any precious time, he quickly tell Leeteuk and as he was told, they all went home.



 

 

On the way back....

“W-why are we suddenly going back?” asked a rather confused Donghae. Heechul smiled at his younger brother and patted his head with his free hand and said, “the weather is not good for going outside the beach.” Donghae looked outside , and then proceed to stare at the sky. “Hyung’s right...” Heechul smiled and said, “How was your reunion?”

            Donghae smiled shyly and said, “It was...somehow nostalgic.. I can feel i’ve been the beach before. It’s just that i can’t remember it that’s all. But, hyukkie... He’s the one i keep dreaming about! That’s what he say as he dreams about me..” Heechul smiled and was about to say something when Donghae said, “But somehow, me and hyukkie knows someone is missing. The last puzzle.”

            Kyuhyun.

            The name pop out in Heechul’s mind. ‘This is getting nowehere, i must find another topic..’

            “Donghae?”

            “Nnn?”

            “Do.. you.. somehow believe in angels and stuffs?” Heechul said as he mentally slapped himself. ‘Of all topics, why i would choose that!?’

            Somehow, a smile plastered on Donghae’s already perfect feature. “Of course! I like very much! But, then, people said that... they don’t exist do they?” Heechul smiled and said, “Maybe, but if you like them and you believe in them, then they’ll exist, or so i thought.”

‘Since the both of us have our own guardian angel’

Donghae smiled. “I want to know, who is my guardian..”



 

 

“Hyung.. why.. all of the sudden?” Hyukjae said as soon as he stepped into his house, ah, palace. Leeteuk looked at his brother and said, “siwon.” A gasp escaped from the red-haired. “S-siwon!? W-what? What happend!?” Leeteuk sigh and let himself sit on one of the sofa in the living room. He massage his throbbing temple and said, “He appear.. no.. He... He was around that time..”

                “When?” Somehow, anger slowly build up inside Hyukjae. He felt angry for no reason. He don’t why and he wants to know the answer. Leeteuk was about to answer his brother’s simple question when sudden bright light emerged and a figure can be seen sitting next to Leeteuk. Hyukjae gasp and Leeteuk smiled at the figure, “Zeus..”

                Zeus pulled Leeteuk closer to him and hugged him. “Rest, my boy. Don’t stress yourself.” “Z-zeus.. zeus as in..” Hyukjae say out. Zeus smiled and looked at Leeteuk’s younger brother and complete Hyukjae’s word,  “The God of Sky and Thunder.” Hyukjae looked at his older brother’s guardian with awe.

                “Back to your question,  my dear boy. Siwon. You wanted to know who is he, am i right?” Hyukjae nod and settle himself down by sitting next to his older brother resting figure. Leeteuk looked at his younger brother and held his hand with a tired smile. Zeus then said, “siwon.. is the son of Erobus.”

                “E-erobus?” Hyukjae said with an obvious confused tone, despite his serious looking, Zeus nodded and said, “Erobus, the god of Darkness and Shadow” Hyukjae nodded. Zeus then said, “He had nearly done, mark my word, NEARLY done something to your precious wife, my son.” Hyukjae looked away and said, “Then, there’s no wonder i felt mad for no reason.” A soft chuckle come from Leeteuk as he said, “I could feel your murderous aura.”

                Hyukjae looked at zeus and said, “What did he do?” Zeus shooked his head much to Hyukjae’s dismay. “I can’t tell you more on that as the time doesn’t allow me to do so.” Hyukjae let out a sigh and said, “Tell me if the time is right, Zeus..” Silence followed.

                “If Leeteuk hyung’s guardian is Zeus. Then, who’s mine?” Hyukjae ask as his eyes slowly turnes into darker red. Leeteuk gasp and thought, ‘thirsty, he is thristy..’  Hyukjae looked away from both Leeteuk and Zeus as he can feel his eyes turns into darker red every second. ‘Damn, it’s been a while  since i last feel this thirsty.....’

                Zeus patted Leeteuk’s back and told leeteuk to do his job as Hyukjae’s older brother. He then look at Hyukjae and said, “Your guardian angel will appear whenever the time is right, my boy. See you soon. Leeteuk, please take care of yourself.” Before he dissappear and out of sight. 



 

 

so~ i think i'll make Siwon a bad guy in this story~XD if you guys don't mind though~ <333 anyway, how are ya? Holiday have started right here!!!! <3333