Chapter 13

Who am i married to?

 

 

Hyukjae was about to reach his limit and was about to attack his hyung pale neck, when there’s a glass of red liquid placed infront of the young vampire. Hyukjae quickly reached for the glass and drink the content in one go, letting out a small sigh of relieve as he lean back against the sofa, giving the glass into the hands of Leeteuk. Leeteuk smiled and sat next to him, “Are you okay right now?” He asked as he pat Hyukjae’s head. Hyukjae smiled and nod, “Thank you hyung.” Leeteuk smiled and leaned back , resting against the sofa, “It’s such a nice feeling meeting your  loved ones eh?” He said with an obvious playful grin.

                Hyukjae blushed and said, “I d-don’t know what are you talking about!” Before he looked aside, a small tint of red can be seen formed on the vampire’s pale skin. Leeteuk snorted and said, “Still denying , tsk tsk tsk.”

“S-s-shut up!”



 

 

Meanwhile...


Donghae and Heechul arrived at their home safely. Donghae let out a tired yawn as he was being dragged by Heechul into their house and quickly lock the main entrance, close the curtains and stuff. “Hyung.. what’s wrong?” He asked Heechul as he lay on the sofa, grabbing the nearest pillow and bring it closer to him, hugging it.

            Heechul slighlty panted as he sat on the floor, not far from where Donghae lay as he said, “I can’t let him get near you..”

            Donghae look at him, tilting his head a little as he said, “Who?”

            Heechul shook his head as he smiled softly towards Donghae’s direction, “Someone that you should not worry about.”

            Donghae was about to say something when both heard a knock on the door. Instantly Heechul told Donghae to hide somewhere, which donghae quickly complied, hiding in the kitchen’s toilet.

 

After exhaling out a  long deep breath, Heechul turned the door knob and take a peek. His eyes widen as he saw 2 familiar figures standing infront of him. He opened the door wider as he asked, “W-what are you two doing here..?”

            Hankyung smiled at the suprised Heechul, stopping and forcing himself not to touch the other. Heechul looked at his boyfriend with a slightly blushed face before he turned to the other male stands next to him, Kangin. “W-what makes you come here?” He asked as he open the door a little wider for them to went in.

            Kangin walked into the house, later sat on the sofa, with hankyung opposite him. Heechul closed the door, leaning against it, waiting for Kangin to answer his question. Kangin sighed and said, “Alright, alright, don’t hide the truth from me, Heechul ah. hyukjae and donghae met each other, you guys suddenly grabbed them and went back from the beach. Siwon’s there right?”

            ‘Siwon?’ donghae silently thought. ‘Who’s that..?’ Donghae let out a groan as he felt his head hurt.

            Heechul kept quiet, “True. Siwon’s around the place that time.. I have no choice but to bring hae back. You don’t know what will that guy do if he saw donghae,” he said. Kangin let out a sigh as he leaned against the sofa, looking at the ceiling, “Yeah, he might bring him to the underworld and—“ “Shush it, racoon, don’t even bother to say it out,” Hankyung cut him in.

            Heechul smiled silently when he heard Hankyung’s voice, he missed his voice so freaking much. [Like how the author missed her readers *le sigh*] “Ah!” Heechul burst out all of the sudden, “I knew something is missing, where’s kyukyu?” He asked. Donghae, who is still hiding in the kitchen, somehow titled his head to the side and let out a soft groan, when he hit the cupboard. ‘Kyukyu..? Sounds..familiar..’ he silently thought.

            Kangin smiled and said, “We’ve went to Teukkie’s place so.. we placed him there,for a while,” Heechul pouted and said, “Hey, I want to see him!” “Can’t help it cinderella, teukkie want to see him as well!” Hankyung then turned to Heechul, “Where’s haehae?”

            “Oh... he? Wait, i’ll call for him, ne?” Heechul said, trying not to blushed when Hankyung talked to him and proceed to walked towards his kitchen, only to find the back door was wide opened. 

 

[[yes , yes, now you may vent out all your angers towards this bad author! ; A ; i'm soooo sorry from the bottom of my heart! I mean.. i'm getting busy since i'm in high school right now a-and.. projects, sports event, some freaking compertition, freaking exams is coming soon! ; A ; but i'll promise to update my other stories as well! and sorry for this .. awfully short chapter! ; A ; *gets ready to be bricked, shot, killed, murder by all off you]]