Chapter 5

Who am i married to?

I opened my eyes only to revealed Leeteuk hyung’s smiling face. “Morning sleeping beauty..” I groaned and pulled him into my morning hug, turning around and hugging him like some sort of pillow. “Y-yah! Hyung can’t breathe!”

                I chuckled and said , “Hyung.. I don’t wanna wake up.. yet..” Leeteuk looked at me and said, “Why? Is hyung distrubing you from something?” I pouted and said, “Yes.” Leeteuk smiled sadly and said, “I’m sorry dear  but..”

                I looked away from hyung and said, “why.. can’t i see him again?” I can sense hyung’s body wince.  A pair of muscular arm wrapped around me and whispers can be heard from hyung, “you will one day.. you will..”

                I looked down and said, “Is.. it because i’m immorta-“

                “Don’t.”

                I quickly shut my mouth up. That one simple word from Leeteuk hyung’s mouth is enough to shut my mouth. A sigh escaped from hyung’s mouth and i turned back to look at his face. He looked at me and said, “Just don’t say that word , hyukkie..”

                I bit my bottom lips and said, “S-sorry hyung.. i didn’t mean to..” A soft smiled replaced the sad smile and he kissed my cheek. “Anyway! Wake up lazyhead! Hyung’s gonna prepare a breakfast for the both of us and we’re gonna filled our day with activities!” I pouted and groaned, “Alright...”

 


 

Meanwhile...

“Oh~ morning hae~ you’re quite early today dear.” Said Heechul as he saw his younger brother entered the spacious kitchen. The mentioned name smiled and backhug his older brother. “Yah~ you haven’t got your bath don’t you?” Heechul said teasingly.

            Donghae shooked his head against heechul’s back and said, “Lazy. Besides, we’re not going anyway today right?” Heechul pouted at the answer he got and he turned back to take a good look at his younger brother.

            Soft brunette hair colour, soft chocolate brown eyes .. Cute lips , chubby cheek.. heechul smiled. He love the way God created his brother. Donghae’s beautiful. He admit. “I’m... proud of you haehae..” he said as he placed a kiss on donghae’s cheek. Donghae looked at his brother and asked, “About what?”

            Heechul chuckled and focused back on cooking their breakfast. There’s no wonder he fall for my haehae. Because of his looks and.. of course,  his cute child-like manner.. heechul thought. Donghae looked at his ring and slightly kiss it.

            “Hyung.. tell me when the time allows you to do so ne?” Donghae said to his older brother before he placed a kiss on Heechul’s cheek.

            There’s a pang of guilt in Heechul’s heart.

 


 

“Teukkie hyung... Stop with the running and jogs!” whined Hyukjae when he was forced by his older brother to run around their mansion. Leeteuk pouted and looked back while running, “Stop whining and continue to run, lazybum!”

                “I’m no lazybum!” Hyukjae shouted back. leeteuk smiled at the respond he said and shouted back, “So, keep on running, hyukkie!” Hyukjae pouted more but he did as he was told. His mind went off somewhere.

                Leeteuk, realized the sudden quietness of Hyukjae, stopped his run and looked behind only to look at Hyukjae who stares blankly at the bright morning sky. ‘He must have thought about something again... Surely, he’ll think of Donghae..’ thought the eldest between two.

                He walked towards Hyukjae’s direction and pat his dongsaeng’s shoulder, which action starlt Hyukjae. “n-ne hyung?” he said. Leeteuk smiled and said, “Let’s get back into the castle.” Hyukjae smiled and nod.

 


 

Heechul looked at his brother who sits by the window in his shared bedroom. Another sigh escaped from the older’s lips. Donghae looked behind and smiled, “Hyung!” Heechul walked towards his younger brother and pulled him into his hug.

            “I’m sorry..”    

            “h-huh? W-what’s wrong hyung?” Donghae asked.

            “For hid-“ Heechul was about to finished his sentence when he felt something covered his mouth.A soft imaginary hand. Donghae looked at his brother, confused. Heechul looked at the hand, which only he can see but not donghae. ‘Hemera...’ he thought.

            Heechul smiled and said, “Nah~ nothing!” And continues to hugged his fishy.

 

*Hemera = One of the Primordial dieties, Goddess of Daylight

 

Donghae looked at his brother before his head began feeling dizzy. The last thing before he passed out is Heechul looked at him with a sad smile.

 


 

a/n: kekeeke, why did you all thought that heechullie likes his donghae? kekekekeke and no, heechul is not the one who blocked hyukhae from meeting each other ;) Well, i kinda like the way heechul let his donghae talked to him without informalities! <3 cute aye? kekekeke. i'm currently writing out chapter 7(which chappie i loved the most right now) so..stay tuned! oh and thanks for subscribed this story and comment on it! <3 kamsahamida! have you guys heard of SJ winning on Champion..song?? something like that? yay! kekeke #yFreeandSingle1stWin