Chapter 7

Who am i married to?

I heard cries.

Cries of a baby.

Curious,i looked around my surrounding. Looks like i’m in someone’s house this time. I walked along the corridors,following the cries. I smiled when i heard the cry of a baby. Such ... beautiful melody. I giggled to myself.

       I was about to turned to a corner when i feel someone is hugging me from the back. I gasped and looked behind, only to see a dark haired boy. I smiled softly and said, “Hyukjae..” A chuckle can be heard from him. “Got it.”

       I turned my body around and finally face him. “Where are we right now?”

       He looked at me and smiled, “My house, beautiful.”

       I looked at him with amazed face. He chuckled and pinched my cheek. “Cute” That simple word from his mouth is enough to make me blush. He laughed and said, “Come on,let’s meet our little one.”

       I looked at him, “Our?”

       He looked at me and smile, “Yeah. Our.”

       Is it me or.. i’m sensing sadness trapped in his eyes?

       He grabbed my hand and we both walked by the corridor , in a good slow pace. I smiled a little. “You’re beautiful when you smile, dear..” I blushed and said, “You’re getting chessy , my dear Hyukjae.” A nervous laugh escaped from his mouth. I smiled.

       “Where’s the room, hyukjae?”

       Hyukjae pouted and i looked at him, “E-eh?”

       “Where’s the one you always call me hyukkie?”

       “I-i did call you that?” I asked him, confused.

       He nod. He smile sadly and carassed my cheek. “Maybe you don’t remember..” I nod slowly and muttered, “I’m sorry..” “Don’t be. Now call me hyukkie!”

       I looked at him and pinch his cheek, “Childish and demanding Hyukkie!” He laughed and pecked my cheek. “Cute, oh, and you’re asking about the room? It’s not that far though. But..” “Hmmm?” I said. “Let’s walk slowly.. I .. I wanna treasure this moment..” He said as he smile at me.

       I nod, blushing.

       After a few comfortable minutes of walking, we both finally reached the room where i heard the cries of a baby. I turned the door knob and found myself stepping into the room with awe.

       Everything is decorated with the mixture of classic and modern theme. Baby blue as the colour of the wall. More like a colour of a sky to me, as i see some part of the room is painted with white colour. I looked around,each corner is filled with little cute toys. Especially prepared for the baby.

       “That amazed, my dear?”

       I smiled and giggled , while looking behind, only to see a smiling Hyukjae. “Well, of course. This room is beautiful! I like it!” Hyukjae chuckled and said, “Well, are you the baby?” I pouted and walked towards the baby’s little bed before i kneel down. “I just.. feel i ever come into this room..” i murmured quietly.

       Me and  the baby eye’s met. A baby boy?

       I squealed and said, “hyukkie! What’s the name?” and looked at Hyukjae, who seems to lost in thought. “hyukkie?” “A-ah! s-sorry, umm.. the name is.. K-kyuhyun..” “Ommo, kyuhyun ah~” I said and played with the little’s chubby cheek. The baby smiled and giggled, trying to grab my finger.

       I giggled along and placed a kiss on his cheek. “So cute you little kyukyu~”

       Kyuhyun smiled at me and finally grabbed my finger, playing with it. I can feel Hyukjae kneel down next to me and he slowly pulled me into his backhug. “Hyukkie?” “sshh..” He said. I smiled and turn my focus back to little kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is tired playing with my finger. He then looked at me with his droppy eyes before i giggled and carry the little baby into my arms.

       “Aww~ Such cute creature~” I said and i placed a kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheek. Kyuhyun giggled and grab onto my shirt, tugging onto it. I giggled and said, “Hyukkie! Look at this baby!” I said and turned my head around only to know my lips landed against someone.

       Moment of silent.

       Hyukjae broke the kiss and smiled at me, “Yeah, both of you are cute.” I blushed and turned my attention back to baby kyukyu who looked at me and giggled. I pouted and said, “t-there’s nothing to laugh a-about!” Kyuhyun keep on giggle. I smiled and placed a kiss on kyuhyun’s cheek.

       “Hyukkie..”

       “Yeah, beautiful?” Hyukjae said as he rest his chin on my shoulder.

       “Whose child does this belongs to?” I asked as i landed my head on his shoulder, turned my head around so that i looked at him better.

       He kept quiet. His face turns into sad expression.

       “Hyukkie?” I asked.

       He looked at me before he kissed me and said, “Yours.. the baby.. is ours..”

 


 

Tadaaaaa! Kekekek thanks so much for the comments! They really made my day! <3 And for those who guessed Kyuhyun as the baby~ here's an update for you ! *gives you all cookies* and like what i said this chapter is merely about donghae's dream. The dream he dreamt of when he fall asleep at the dining table when heechullie was cooking! <3 you can say hyukjae dream the same thing too! oh and, i'm afraid i couldn't update tomorrow night as the next day i'll be having my tuittions for hours! TT.TT But i'll try to update for you guys ne? *smiles* Anways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as i enjoyed typing it down! <3 Comments are loved! <3 *huggies*