Chapter 1

Who am i married to?

Heechul looked at his younger brother who sits by the window. The exact position he sat yesterday and the day before. The older sighed and walked toward his younger brother. He sits infront of his younger brother and stare at his dongsaeng.

            “Hae..” the older started a conversation.

            The younger then said, “hmm?” while looking at the birds on the tree branches, chirping happily. The older sighed and said, “Why don’t you go out and take a walk? Hyung don’t like it when you’re in here doing nothing except for just.. looking outside..”

            The younger finally looked at his worried hyung and smiled, “Sorry hyung.. but.. i .. don’t have the mood to go out and walk..”

            The same reason he gave to Heechul when the older told him to walk around the neighbourhood. The older between two sighed once again and sits closer to his younger brother before he carassed the younger’s smooth and soft cheek.

            “What’s wrong donghae?” he ask.

            Donghae looked outside and said, “I don’t know myself hyung.. It’s.. as if.. I was waiting for someone.. someone..”

            Heechul looked away from donghae and look towards the tree in front of them.

            “Someone.. eh?” He said.

Donghae nod and a smile make its way to his face. “Someone.. I can feel someone is waiting for me..” he said before he land his head onto heechul’s shoulder and fall asleep. Heechul smiled and carassed the latter sleeping face. “It’s been a long time since we last do skinship.. didn’t we?”

            While watching his younger brother sleep peacefully, now at his lap, heechul looked out the window and his mind fly towards a certain memory.

 


 

a/n: Short chapter i know! TT.TT I’m really sorry for those who are waiting for my stories to be updated but i just can’t find the time to update because.. i’m soooooo effing catching up with my studies(i did badly in my test in the beggining of the year!) and also, i’m going to be having a BIG exam the end of this year! Damnit.. oh well, how are you guys? *smiles*