Chapter 10

Who am i married to?

Chapter 10

Hyukjae woked up with a start and tears welling up in his eyes. “Finally, you’re awake.” Hyukjae looked at his side, “L-leeteuk hyung..” he said out. The mention name smiled sadly and carassed Hyukjae’s cheek. “Crying is not good in the morning, dear” Hyukjae wiped his tears away and said, “I’m c-crying?” Leeteuk nodded.

                “What have you dream about,hmm?” Leeteuk asked with pure concern in his voice. The food he cooked earlier this morning caught his appetite no more. How can he eat when he’s concern about his younger brother?

                Hyukjae shooked his head and ruffled his black hair with blue highligh and said, “Donghae.. I .. dreamt about him..” Leeteuk sighed and pulled the younger one into his motherly hug. “Don’t worry.. You will meet him.” Hyukjae nod and said, voice muffled with Leeteuk’s clothes covered his mouth, “Can we go to the beach?”

                Leeteuk nod his head and placed a kiss on Hyukjae’s cheek. “Anything that make you feel better, dear.”

                Hyukjae smiled sadly and thought, ‘Thinking about the beach and imagine he was there only makes my heart hurt more that it should be, hyung..’

 


 

Donghae woked up with tears slidding down his cheek. “Hyukkie..” He said out. A gasp escaped through Heechul’s mouth. ‘D-don’t tell me remember!?’ Heechul thought. “Hyukkie!!” Donghae opened his eyes and gasped for air. Heechul calmed the younger one down and said, “Shhhh, donghae.. it’s okay, it’s just a  dream..”

            “NO! It’s not a dream! Hyung!” Donghae shouted as more tears sliding down his cheek. “I know it’s NOT a dream!” Donghae shouted more as he slapped away heechul hand from touching his cheek. Heechul looked down and said, “donghae...” Donghae looked away with tears streaming down his face. Heechul pulled his little brother into his hug. “Not the time yet , donghae. Not the time yet.”

 


 

A gasped can be heard from somewhere not far from where Heechul and Donghae are. Heechul looked behind and his eyes widened as he saw a familiar figure. ‘L-leeteuk!? What the hell is he doing here!?’ Leeteuk looked at Heechul,surprised as he did not thought heechul would be here.

            “Hyung? What’s wrong with you? Why you stand there?” Another familiar voice.

            ‘Hyukjae!?’

            Hyukjae appeared next to leeteuk and looked at heechul who is still hugging donghae. Donghae sense something is wrong, he opened his eyes and gasped as he looked at a somehow famliar figure to him. hyukjae looked at Donghae with tears lingering at the corner of his eyes.

            “N-no way..” Hyukjae muttered out.

            “H-hyung.. I-is..t-that hyuk-hyukkie?” Donghae said out.

            Both heechul and donghae stand up. Donghae looked at Hyukjae with red puffy eyes. And it takes a lot not to run towards the crying brunette and comfort him. leeteuk walked towards Heechul and grabbed the older hand before they walked into the nearby forest, leaving Hyukjae and Donghae alone.

           


 

            “nnnh... h-hyukkie?” Donghae said out as his eyes met with Hyukjae’s.

            Hyukjae keep quiet and slowly nod. Donghae let out a smile before he glomp on hyukjae and hugged the older one and cried one more time. “It’s really you!! I.. I knew it! i-i’m not dreaming!” Donghae said as his hugged Hyukjae. Hyukjae slowly wrapped his arms around donghae’s waist and pulled him close.

            “Finally.. We meet, beautiful..” Hyukjae whispered into Donghae’s ears.

 


 

“You. What. The. Freaking. Hell. You. Are. Doing. Here. Leeteuk!?” Heechul said loud enough as soon as they reached the forest. Leeteuk pouted and said, “Don’t freaking blame me airhead! It’s just happend that me and hyukkie wants to go to the beach. Hyukkie wants to calm his heart down!”

            “And even if you know that once he mention the beach, it makes his heart broke into pieces? His memories with haehae in this freaking beach!?” Heechul said with annoyance.

            Leeteuk sigh and said, “Fine. You win.”

            Heechul let out a sigh and said, “For God sake. Hemera said that this is the EXTREMELY wrong time for the both of them to meet!” “I know! Even Zeus said the same! B-but.. don’t you think it’s long enough for them not to see each other after few years pass by??”

            Heechul looked at the grass and said, “Yeah. It’s too long. I can’t stand watching donghae crying after he dreamt of hyukjae.” Leeteuk smiled and said, “See? Even you can’t stand it.” Heechul looked at Leeteuk and said, “But teukkie.. the rule.. we must obey..”    

            “Please dont talk about the rule, yet.”     

            “Teukkie! We have to! It’s forbidden to have an angel and vampire fall in love!” Heechul said as he grabbed both of the older’s shoulder.

            “Chullie, there’s nothing we can do. Besides, they’re MARRIED. Remember?”

            “Of course dimwit! They have kyuhyun too right!? But what if.. he saw this!? You know he loves donghae very much!”

            Leeteuk glared at Heechul and said, “Love? Love haehae until he nearly marked haehae as his? With.. with that sharp penknife? The tip of the penknife nearly touched his skin?” Another annoyed and cold chuckle escaped from Leeteuk mouth. “If not for the both of our quick reflex, haehae would belong him and not Hyukjae.”

            Heechul looked at the cloudy sky.

            “Looks like Zeus is not in a good mood now” Heechul said as he eyed Leeteuk.

 


 

SO! Zeus is one of the Greek God. The God of Sky! <3 and about the he in the end of this chapter, can you suggest who should that he could be? anyone from super junior! can you guys suggest who? <3 anyway, i thought i cant update tonight because i'm gonna have my sports day tomorrow and muct arrive school before 5:30 am to go to the stadium! in the bus! XD wish me luck! as always, thank you so much for the comment in the previous chapter, my dears! <3 help me suggest who yea? i thought of siwon.. though.. XD