Chapter 4

Who am i married to?

“T-too long? W-what do you mean?” I asked immediately. Hyukjae.. such nice name for a good looking guy. He smiled at me sadly before he lean closer to me and kissed my lips. “You’ll know soon, darling...”

I should feel shy when someone called me that nickname. But i didn’t. it’s as if i was used to be called like that. I grabbed his hand and saw the identical ring. “T-the ring.. is the same as mine..” I muttered out.

       Another smiled formed on his face. He sat closer to me and pulled me into his hug. “Of course..” “H-how come?” I asked while looking at him face, which is a few meters away from mine. He smiled another time before he plucked a white rose and gave it to me. “We’re.. somehow bonded.”

       I looked at him and the white rose he gave me. unconsciously, i smiled. “Bonded..” I murmured. “Dear.. you looked beautiful when you smile..” He said as he carassed my cheek. I looked at him and smiled, “Thank you..” I said.

       Comfortable silence surround the both of us. I looked at all the flowers. Most of them are all my favourites, especially roses. I wanted to looked at him but.. where did i get this shy attitude?

       “Hyukjae..” I muttered out.

       “Yes, dear?” He asked as his hug tighten.

       “W-when can i meet you?” I asked.

       Silence.

       “H-hyukjae?”

       “A-ah, sorry. I ... i don’t mind that you want to meet me but not now. Not this time.” I looked at him with confused in my eyes. He smiled and said, “I would love to meet you in real life but.. dear, there’s something in between us. There’s something, no, someone prevent us from doing so..” sadness took over his handsome face.

       I carassed his face and said, “Maybe .. i’ll wait for it..”

       He smiled and leaned to my touch. “I’ll wait for you too.. no matter how long it takes.”

       Tears blurred my vision when he said that. I can see he smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek before he say, “See you.. and have a good rest.. beautiful..”

 


 

I wake up in the middle of the night. I looked at the ceiling before i changed my gaze towards the opened varendah. I looked to my side and Heechul hyung is sleeping. I walked towards the varendah. I swear i saw someone is there! Smilling at me. The famliar black haired boy.. I gasped. Is it really Hyuk..w-wait.. w-what’s the name again?

            Hyuk.. was all i remember.. I looked towards the varendah and walked towards it. Cold breeze carassed my face  as soon as i stepped out of the room. I smiled and looked at the stars. I have this...weird.. thing about me and my dreams..

            I dream something so vividly and the next moment I woke up i forgot everything. Honest to say, i hate it one bit. Especially with the dream i dreamt of..someone.. I looked at my ring and carassed it. There was once i wanted to take it off from my finger, but something stopped me from doing so. So, i let it be there.

            Tears blurred my vision as i slid down to the cold floor, sobbing.

            “D-donghae? W-what’s wrong dear?” Heechul’s sleepy yet filled with concern voice filled my ears. He kneeled next to me and pulled me into his hug.

            “Shhhhh, what’s wrong? What are you doing here in the middle of the night, haehae?” He asked as he my hair.

            “Hyung.. tell me...”

            “hmm?”

            “What is it that i forgot?” I asked him, looking straight into his eyes.

            Heechul hyung seems to tense. I keep on looking at him, waiting for the answer. He looked at me and hugged me tight. “n-not now, donghae..” “H-hyung!” “please! N-not now..” Heechul hyung’s voice sound so weak in my ears.

            I hugged hyung back and said, “I want to know more.. about someone...” I looked at hyung and he smiled at me sadly before he passionately kissed my lips.     

            “Wait patiently, my dear..” He whispers.