Chapter 3

Who am i married to?

Donghae opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He was.. in his bedroom? He looked towards his side, only to find a sleeping heechul hyung. He smiled and  snuggled closer to his brother, grabbing the older’s  hand.

            Donghae knew he was dreaming about someone.. But sadly, he forgot what he dreamt of. What is wrong with me? donghae thought. He sat up quietly not to wake up his older brother and looked outside. It’s dark. He stare at the ring on his marriage finger and unconsciously carassed it. there’s something.. i forgot didn’t i? He thought.

            Heechul woke up with a groan and he opened his eyes, he looked at his younger brother who is sitting up. Heechul sit up and pulled his younger brother into hig hug. “Something is wrong?” He asked. Donghae shooked his head and said, “Nothing in particular hyung..” Heechul looked at the brunette and placed a kiss on his cheek.

            He then looks at the clock and said, “Get some more sleep okay? Hyung will be cooking dinner for the both of us.” Donghae looked at his older brother and nod. Heechul smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead before he jump out of the bed towards the kitchen.

 


 

Meanwhile, in a deep forest, there lies a castle surrounded by green trees. Hyukjae was at his garden reading a novel. He sighed and closed the novel before he placed it on the mini table that was placed before him. He then stares at the dark sky and murmured, “It’s bored..”

                “What’s wrong, Hyukjae?” said a voice, make hyukjae turned next to him , only to find his older brother, Leeteuk looking at him with a concern face. Smiling , he shooked his head and said, “Nothing hyung.. I.. just.. bored.. There’s nothing I can do..”

                Smiling at his brother’s answer, he pat his younger brother’s head and said, “Don’t worry. One day, donghae will find you.. Just wait patiently..” Hyukjae looked at the closed novel book and said, “What if he never finds me and forgets everything? Including the ring?” “Hyukjae..Please don’t say that..” “Sorry hyung..”

                Leeteuk then take Hyukjae’s novel before he grabbed Hyukjae’s hand and led him inside the house where they later ate their dinner.  After the dinner, Hyukjae went up straight to his room after saying, “goodnight” to his older hyung. He flop himself onto the soft and comfy bed before his mind think about Donghae , again for the nth time.

 


 

Donghae woked up when he heard knock on the door and the sound of people walked into his shared bedroom. He sat up slowly and smiled when he saw his older hyung bringing a tray of food into his bedroom before Heechul placed it on the mini-table placed next to the bed.

            “Hyung no need to bring it upstairs...” Donghae murmured. Heechul heard it and smiled before he carassed donghae’s soft cheek and said, “It’s okay, hyung don’t want to trouble you going down.” Donghae smiled and pulled the older next to him and said, “Let’s eat!”

While eating, Donghae looked at his older brother before he asked, “Hyung.. Why is it you’re worrying about me so much?” Heechul stopped eating and smiled before he placed a kiss on Donghae’s lips. “It’s because you’re precious to me dear..” Donghae smiled and said, “I like that word..” “Glad you like it. you should thanked the inventor of that word.” Donghae giggled and playfully hit his brother’s arm.

           

Night came. Heechul was dressing himself up for sleeping when he saw his already sleeping brother under the blanket. He smiled and walked towards Donghae where he later carrased Donghae’s cheek before planting a kiss on his forehead. “Goodnight, sweetie.” Heechul walked outside the varendah and enjoy the night scenery alone.

 


 

“—hae..”

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard the familiar voice. I looked around my surroundings and found myself in the flower garden, again. I looked towards my left where i later see a famliar boy. He smiled at me before he kissed my lips.

“I’ve missed you, beautiful..”

I looked at him and said, “umm..”

“Yes?”

“Mind tell me your name?” I asked shyly and looked down. Staring at the rare blue roses. A chuckle escaped from the boy’s mouth. i can feel he grabbed my hand and carassed it.

“My name is Hyukjae.. And.. I’ve been waiting for you.. too long..”

 


a/n: hey there ! Thanks for the lovely comments you guys have posted! Do you mind if i ask a question? :)
Is it okay for you guys if i put some..supernatural in here? Like.. goddess of the moon, god of the sea, etc.
It's because i wrote a few chapters about this story and i make hyukjae no ordinary human! (same goes to hae) and i decide to put some.. angels as their guardian angel! :D thanks to SJ 6th album concept. And also, i recently read Percy Jackson, which is about Greek God and stuffs! s-so.. *hides* i-is it  okay?? *hides behind a sofa*