Prom Night: Kyuhyun Will...

BELIEVE.

 

Yoona’s Pov.

 

So yeah, it’s Friday already another days has just passed so fast for me. Here I am, standing near the window while biting my nail nervously because it’s my first time in my life dancing with a guy even though he’s my boyfriend.

“Hey, your boyfriend is here. He’s waiting for you.” Dad said right after he opened the door.

“What?.” I stopped biting my nail. “I haven’t prepared yet.” I just realized that I’m still wearing a shirt. “Wait a minute. Uhm… dad.” I added.

“What?.” He said briefly.

“Please be nice to him.” I begged him. He just raised his hands as a sign he won’t do something silly to him or even make him uncomfortable. He closed the door.

.

Author’s Pov.

 

Her dad approaches Kyuhyun who was sitting on a chair in the kitchen. He’s wearing a black tuxedo, he looks so amazing.

“So….. wanna play chess?.” Her dad asked Kyuhyun while preparing the chess’ board.

He grins. “My pleasure, sir.” He took the black knight horse.

“Okay…” her dad said then started to play it.

They are playing the chess joyfully, not like Yoona who was busy preparing herself in front of the mirror. She’s wearing a beautiful night dress and it’s a long white dress. Her straight hair turned into wavy. Her hair is left to fall perfectly. She don’t really need make-up on her face, she’s just so damn good with her natural beauty.

Back to her dad & Kyuhyun who were playing chess in the silence.

“Checkmate!” Kyuhyun grinned. “I won.” He said calmly.

Her dad looks so resigned of it. Her dad heard the footsteps from the stairs. Kyuhyun heard it too. So the two of them are approaching her. It must be Yoona. Yoona stepped downstairs. She looks so gorgeous with her white dress. She shows her stuttered face.

“Is it too much?.” Yoona asked one of them nervously.

“No….” Kyuhyun paused a moment while staring at Yoona’s charm. “It’s perfect.” Kyuhyun amazed with her. “C’mon… we don't wanna miss it.” Kyuhyun guided her to his car.

“Don’t be late..” Her dad said right after Kyuhyun & Yoona got inside the car and they left the house.

.

In the car, Kyuhyun can’t stop looking at Yoona sometimes. She’s just so lovely tonight.

“What? Don’t looking at me like that.” Yoona said while biting her nail.

He grins. “Why should i? I won’t miss your beauty.” He smiled sweetly to her.

Yoona smiles coyly.

.

.

They’ve arrived in the massive hotel. Kyuhyun opened the door car for Yoona & Yoona smiles coyly. He takes Yoona’s hand and holds her hand tightly. They both step inside the ballroom. She saw Jessica with dark blue dress and she was with Heechul. Jessica & Heechul are enjoying the music joyfully. Suddenly, the music turns into a soft ballad. Kyuhyun offers his right hand to Yoona.

“What?” she paused a moment. “I don’t really like dance.” She said.

“dislike dance doesn’t mean you can’t dance… “ he said. “I’ll guide you..” he added.

So Yoona takes his hand then they walk into the middle of the dance zone. Right after they reached the dance zone, Yoona faces him with her stuttered face. Kyuhyun holds her waist with his left hand tightly until she raised slightly. Their faces are so close, it’s just a few inches. While Kyuhyun’s right hand’s holding Yoona’s left hand and Yoona puts her right hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. They started to dance slowly.

They are dancing while staring each others. Sometimes, Kyuhyun grinned. Sometimes, Yoona turned around while dancing.

“Hey… about what you saw yesterday. I don’t really mean it. I’m so sorry…” Yoona explained everything about her kiss with Gikwang yesterday.

He grins. “Don’t say that…. Past is just past. I don’t care about that kiss.” He said.

She shows her stuttered face. “I love you more than anything.”

“I love you too.” He grinned. Kyuhyun looks so uncomfortable, he looks like wanna say something to her. “Humm..” he cleared his throat.

“What is it? Is something wrong?.” Yoona asked carefully.

“I have…. Somethin’ to tell you.” He said softly.

Still dancing. “Tell me what?”

He grins. “I’m leaving tomorrow..” he said it calmly.

Yoona looks surprised with his news. “W-what? You’re leaving? Tomorrow? Why?.” She stuttered.

“I can’t tell you……” he looks miserable. He stopped the dance.

Yoona moves her body closer to Kyuhyun. “You can’t leave me.. I need you here with me.” She said softly. “You don't want me?”.

Hearing what just Yoona said, it makes Kyuhyun’s mind and his heart broken. His face looks like he’s hiding something from Yoona.  “Uhmm… i don't.. excuse me.” He left Yoona behind to somewhere.

Yoona don't even know what’s her feeling right now. she left curious. She has a hundred questions to Kyuhyun why would he leaves tomorrow? At the same time with Gikwang. How could it be?! Yoona’s cheeck’s getting watery, the tears are running down her cheek slowly. Why is this all of sudden? Yoona thought for a second, maybe Kyuhyun wanted her to choose between him or Gikwang. She wiped her tears then went outside the ballroom. She takes a seat on the staircase. She looks gloomy.

Shortly thereafter, Kyuhyun who was looking at her from behind approaches her. He sits beside her.

“Don’t mind me…..” Kyuhyun said while looking straight to the road.

“How could you do that to me?.” She said slowly while looking down.

“It’s all for you.” He said briefly.

She makes a disbelief laughter. “For me..?” she paused a moment. “Don't you think it’s too much? Don’t you think it hurts me..?” she stopped her laughter. “I just….. why did you do this? You don't want me,huh?”.

“It’s not like what you think… it’s….. it’s complicated.”

“Like you said. Love is complicated.”

They both keep silent for a while without staring each others.

“Can you drive me home?” Yoona stood up.

“Sure.” He replied briefly.

.

.

They arrived in front of Yoona’s house. Yoona got out from the car without Kyuhyun’s permission. Kyuhyun already know that Yoona’s mad, panic & can’t believe the reality he have to go tomorrow. So Yoona walks inside the house without saying goodbye. Yoona’s mad but she didn’t show it. It will just makes things getting worse.

Her dad recognized Yoona’s already home.

“Hey, how was the prom night?.” Her dad asked.

“Worse. Don’t mind me. I’m just gonna stay in my room.” She replied as she kept on walking upstairs to her mom.

“What happened to her?” Her dad asked to himself.

She slaps the door roughly. She started to crying until she fell down on the floor. She embraces her legs. She buries her face as deep as she could. Prom night supposed to be an awesome night but, it’s the opposite. She can’t think about this clearly. God is giving her an ordeal.

Meanwhile, her dad was waiting for someone. He worried about Yoona. Sound of the front door just being slapped.

“Where is she?” it was Yoona’s mom.

“Her room. I don't know how to talk with her. I don't understand girls’ feeling. Go up there..” her dad said.

Her mom then walks upstairs calmly. She opens the door carefully so Yoona won’t be surprised.

“Hey…” her mom greeted her.

Yoona turns her head up to see her. “What do you want? You’re just gonna make the things getting worse. Go……” she said while still crying in the silence.

“It’s not like that. I’m here to help you out.” Her mom said calmly.

“I don't need you.” She’s still burying her face.

“I need to talk to you.” Her mom takes a seat on her bad. “Look, I’m not gonna ask you to forgive me. You’re still my daughter. I’ll help you.. you deserve it. What happened? Tell me?”

Yoona turns her head up again. “They both will leave me tomorrow. I just… I just don't know how t solve this problem all alone. They will leave at the same time…” haven’t finishing her words, her mom cutted.

“…and you have to choose one of them?” she paused a moment. “Yoona……. You’re more mature now. you’re 18 years old,right? You can solve this problem… with follow where it goes..” her mom pointed Yoona’s heart.

“It’s all depends to your heart. It will guide you to the right guy.. you have to believe it, like I did.”

“What about if  have to choose between ‘Perfection’ & ‘Feels like home’ ?.”

“Come here….” Her mom asked her to sit next 2 her. So Yoona stands up & approached her then sits next to her calmly. Her mom smiles to her.

“ ‘Perfection’ & ‘Feels like home’ ….. first, I don't think that the ‘Perfection’ guy can love someone for who she is but, he has everything like money. But, for ‘Feels like home’ guy, he will love you for who you are with all his heart. He will give you anything you want but, not like money or a big house but, love… he will give his love for you. He will fight for you, he will be your soldier. The two of them are totally different.” She paused a moment to hold Yoona’s hand. “It’s all about loving someone for who you are, trusting each other and believe… and I believe, you’ll choose the right one.” Her mom said.

Yoona’s eyes are watery while her mom’s smiling calmly to her. Then suddenly…

“Owh…” her mom surprised by her reaction. Yoona hugged her for the first time after a long time since their last hug. Yoona closed her eyes and crying in the silence. Her mom hugs her back. Her mom so glad so she closes her eyes and hugs Yoona tightly.

Now, it’s all depends to her and her heart where it will be.

 

 

__________