Complicated

BELIEVE.

 

Yoona’s Pov.

 

Morning after dark,it’s cloudy outside. I can feel it even though I’m still sleeping. After that kiss,he called me. He said that he can’t get enough over me and he can’t stay away from me. Now,I know what that kiss mean. It’s a sign that he already choose me to be his girlfriend. He said that last night. Sound of a horn from outside woke me up. I sit for a moment then walk toward the window to see him. Of course it’s Kyuhyun. He’s waiting for me. He’s putting his hands into his jacket pocket. He grins to me,I smile coyly.

.

.

In the roomy parking lot,he placed his black car in the middle of the parking lot,like a boss. We both get out of the car. Everyone’s looking at us.

“Why is everyone looking at us?” I asked him.

He embraces me still with his cool style. “Because you’ve been a part of my life.” He smiled like he don’t care that everyone’s looking at us. Like the world is in his hand.

.

In the classroom, a movie titled ‘Remember Me’ is showing. All students in this class are watching it with appreciation. Even Jessica who was sitting in the front line,she’s crying. Heechul,who was crying too while Minho,he was watching it flatly. This is a sad movie. Kyuhyun & I are watching it from behind. We were sitting in the corner again. I bite my nail.

“What will Gikwang do to me if he knows we’re dating?”. I asked.

“Trust me, he won’t hurt you.” He replied.

“Why are you really sure ‘bout this?.”

He turns his head to face me. Our face is just a few inches. I look down. “Because he has a feeling for you.”

“What about her?.” I pointed Hyuna. He knows what I mean.

“She’s just an ex. Believe me, you’re the one right now.” he grinned to me. I show my stuttered face.

“Mr.Cho.. would you like to tell me the last part?” The mentor just realized that Kyuhyun & I were talking.

Everyone’s looking at us. Kyuhyun looks at the mentor for a moment then starts to talk.

“Love is not about the chemistry between a girl & a guy. It’s about trusting each others ,loving each other & believe. They were meant to be together even though the guy is died.” He said it full of appreciation.

The mentor looks amazed but feels embarrassed to admit that he’s cleaver even though he wasn’t watching it. “We’ll continue.” The mentor said. All students directly look at the tv.

.

Break time. Everyone’s just talking silly,mocking each other & laughing their heads off. Heechul,Minho,Jessica,Kyuhyun & I were sitting in a circle bench except Heechul,he was sitting on the circle table while Minho playing with the basketball and sometimes he throws it to Kyuhyun.

“Hey,hey,hey.. wanna go to a beach?” Minho asked while playing with his ball.

“Miami beach…yeeeaaah!.” Heechul added,he seems so excited.

“Forget it,we’re not going to Miami,buddy. We’re in Seoul. Dream on.” Minho throws the ball in Heechul’s chest.

“Which beach?” Kyuhyun asked Minho.

La Vista.. how ‘bout that? La Vista Beach.. uuu La Vista.” Minho seems excited about this.

“Isn’t it crowd?” Jessica paused a moment. “I hate crowd.”

“No. it’s not crowd. It’s very deserted. As I know,not much people know ‘bout this beach.” I said it,because I’ve been there once,when I was younger with my dad.

“Exactly! C’mon.. the beach is ours.” Minho begged as he’s more excited. “Meanwhile,we can surfing there.”

“I agreed.” Heechul said while gave Minho a high-five. “but,how about Gikwang?.” Suddenly,Heechul looks at Gikwang who was sitting with Hyuna & a guy from distance. I take a look at him for a moment,I feel bad for him.

“Let’s invite him.” I said.

“You sure?” Jessica asked me.

“Yeah.”

“Let’s invite him.” Kyuhyun added,I directly look at him I don’t even know that he’ll agreed with my opinion or maybe he wanted to fix their friendship. Only God knows.

.

.

Author’s Pov.

 

La Vista beach,here they are. It’s so cold here and also windy. Minho & Heechul are preparing their clothes & their surfing boards. While Gikwang was standing not far where Kyuhyun was standing too. While Yoona & Jessica are sitting on the verge of the van door.

“Hey,Kyuhyun.. wanna come surfing with us?”. Minho asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun grins. “No. I’ll just waiting here.”

“You,Gikwang?.”

Gikwang looks away. “I’m not in my mood.”

“You guys are . See ya.” Minho assigned of they both. Minho & Heechul are starting to surfing.

Shortly thereafter,Yoona stood up. “I wanna talk to you.” She pointed at Gikwang.

“Talk here.” Gikwang turns into an annoying guy.

“You said we’re friends.” Yoona said it flat. Gikwang resigned of it,he starts to walk,Yoona guides him. As her boyfriend,Kyuhyun must be knows what will they talk about.

They’re walking along the laguna.

“Why are you being like this?.” Yoona asked him.

Gikwang bows his head down. “Like what?.”

“You don’t want to talk to me anymore?.” Yoona said to the point.

Gikwang looks away. “I have nothing to say.”

“Is it about Kyuhyun & I are dating?”

“No. I don’t care about this. Why would i?.”

“You can’t do this to me. We’re friends.”

Gikwang stops his walk,turns his body to me. “Friends? Just friends? I thought we’re more than just friends.” He said it in disbelief.

Yoona stops her walk too. “I can’t. I have Kyuhyun by my side,I love him.” She half yelled to him. “He’s the one that I love.” She added.

“But,you love me too,right?.” Gikwang asked without thinking.

“Of course I love you. I love you like I love Jessica…..” she paused a moment. “…..as a friend.”

“Liar.” Gikwang said in disbelief.

“Look..” she shows off her stuttered face. “I can’t love you more than this.i love you,Gikwang. I really do. But,as my friend.”

Gikwang steps closer to Yoona. “Why? Because of him? You love him to death? Huh! I can’t believe this.” He looked away.

“Please,don’t ignore me again. I beg you…” Yoona begged Gikwang. Gikwang looks at Yoona for a moment then walks away towards where Kyuhyun & Jessica were standing. Kyuhyun looked at him as he passed by. Gikwang already in his car. He starts the engine and drives away,out of the beach. He must be so angry with Yoona’s words.

“Where he went?” Heechul asked Jessica who was eating an ice cream right when he reached her.

“Get back to his cage.” She paused a moment. “He’s driving like a horse,you know.”

Yoona feels bad about what just happened. Kyuhyun looks at her with a it’s-okay looks. Kyuhyun approaches Yoona.

“I feel bad.” Yoona said it softly.

“It’s okay. You don't need to do that. He will get better soon.” Kyuhyun half hugged her.

.

Yoona’s Pov.

 

It’s been a week since my latest conversation with Gikwang. He’s gone. I can’t find him everywhere. Some people said that he went to Arizona,his mom’s place. I feel terrible. I don't know what to do.

Past is just past. Here I am, laying down my body against the bed. I wore a short pants & a dark blue shirt.I try to think clearly and calmly. But, my cell phone’s ringing. I look at the screen,it was dad.

“Hey,dad?.” I greeted first.

Hey,have you ate your dinner?” he asked me.

“Yeah. And I’m good totally good.” I lied.

Good to know you’re good. I’ll be back tomorrow…at evening.”

“I’ll be at home.”

Go,sleep.”

“Dad…?”

What?

“Tomorrow is Saturday.” I chuckled a bit.

I know.” He paused a moment. “Bye.” He ended the call.

“Hey.” Kyuhyun who was standing on the verge of my door greeted me softly. He shocked me to death. I almost throw my cell phone away. I show my stuttered face. I don't even think he was there.

“Since when you were there?.” I asked him while stood up.

“Since your call with your dad.” He paused a moment. “And…. Your front door house wasn’t locked. Next time,make sure the door’s locked.” He said while approaching me.

I take a seat on a one sofa near my bed. I rise up my foot and embrace them. He takes a seat next 2 me. We’re staring each other. Face to face.

“Do you love me?” I asked him suddenly.

He grins. “Of course I do. Isn’t it obvious?” he grinned again. “Look…. I love you more than anything in this world. You were meant everything to me. I’d never let you go. I can make you feel great.” He started to my hair. “I’ll keep you on my arm. you’d never be alone.”

“I’m not sure.” I said while looking at him deeply. I know that he loves me so much,but I just wanna hear it again. This is what a girl wanted.

He grins. “How come you say like that?.” He clears his throat. “I’ll be your soldier. Fighting everytime you’re in matter. As long as you love me..” he stopped my hair and looked at me more deeply.

“Prove it.” I asked him to prove that he really loves me. Even,if I’m not asking him to prove it,I know he loves me,he really do. I’m a girl.

He looks at me deeply then………………….

We’re kissing.

He kissed my lips like a hungry man,I kissed him back. This kiss is a really kiss. A passionate kiss. He takes over my neck then suddenly, he’s on top of me. I can’t even… this is nuts but I like it that way. He’s a great kisser. I embrace his neck. He embraces my hips and rise me up while we’re kissing. He brings me to the bed. He placed me on it while he’s on top of me. Our kiss went deeper every single second when he kissed me. I his hair. Our lips getting wet. We’re kissing like there’s no tomorrow. Then,he holds my hips with his hands, trying to make me sit on the bed and he succeeded. I grab his white shirt right on his chest. I can’t handle it. Our kiss went slowly but soft. His lips taste so good. We stop our passionate kiss.  Our head were connected, our eyes are still close. Our breath went heavy. We breathe slowly. I hold his chest with my right hand while my left hand hold his face.

“You don’t need to prove it. I know you love me even more.” I said softly.

We’re staring each other. He grins. “I’m sorry.”

“What?” I asked in disbelief tone but softly. “No…” I grinned. “I feel good.” I kissed him softly once again then we’re smiling each other.

__________