Step by step.

BELIEVE.

 

Yoona’s Pov

 

The sun’s showing up slowly in Seoul,the roomy parking lot in the High School are filled by silly-freak students. I get out of the car right after i parked my ride in the corner. I look at around for a moment,then walk toward inside the building.

“Yoona!” someone half shouted my name,she walks towards me after i turned my head to see her. “Ah,here you are..” it was Jessica.

“What is it?” i asked her calmly.

“Someone’s looking for you.” She said fastly.

I showed my wondering looks.

“Gikwang,Lee Gikwang. Do you know him?” she asked closer to me while whispering.

“Gikwang?” i paused a moment. “Ahh.. that  guy. Yeah i know,not that well. He bumped me a few days ago. What is it?”.

“Well ahh,i dunno exactly.” She shrugged.

I look around to find him,finally i got him. he seems busy laughing and talking silly with his friends,including.. Kyuhyun. so i forced myself to approach him,near the locker. I’m standing not far from them until Gikwang noticed me.

“Yoona..” he called my name joyfully. He approaches me. I give a brief smile to him then look at Kyuhyun briefly.

“Sica said,i mean Jessica said that you’re looking for me. What is it?” i asked him.

He smiles to me,he shows his eyes-smile. “She’s right. Uhmm,today is our second outdoor trip,the mentor wanted us,every single guys here to partner up with a girl. So,would you like to be my partner this time?” he begged me. I confused right now,i took a look at Kyuhyun,too bad,he already couple up with a girl named Hyuna,she was holding Kyuhyun’s arm. I turn my head to look at Gikwang who was waiting for my reply,Kyuhyun noticed me.

“Yes,of course,anytime..” i gave my smile.

“Yoona,Yoona,Yoona...” Jessica approached us half shouted. I only looked at her then. “C’mon,the bus is already here.” She added as she looked at Gikwang half smiled.

“Let’s go then..” Gikwang suddenly pulled my wrist,i directly showed my stuttered face.

.

.

The crowd was getting underway,i keep silent when the others were busy talking about some movies they have watched. I put my earphone on,switching the songs while putting my right hand into the coat. I looked around and i got Kyuhyun was standing there in front of his car with Hyuna next to him. the wind is blowing my hair as i look at him,his hair get blowed too,then he noticed that i was looking at him. what a shame,i look away. I bet he’s grinning to me right now. Jessica patted me on my shoulder as a sign that we’re going to our trip,Gikwang gives me a smile. He guides me to step inside the bus,he’s kind to me.

“Alright,alright walk time!” The teacher shouted at us,he’s kinda annoying me.

 

Author’s Pov

 

Boys and girl are singing along their trip. Some of them are throwing things each others,childish habit is on. In the middle line,Yoona seems quite while listening to the songs which is playing on her earphone,she laughs seeing the boys’ habit,including Gikwang,who was sitting next to her.

“Am i bothering you?” Gikwang said after he turned his head to see her.

“Why would i?” she chuckled a bit and it makes him smile to her.

.

.

“Hey,Yoona..” Jessica patted Yoona on her back and made her turned her head. “Lucky you for being partner with Gikwang. He’s cute..you know..” she added while walking with Yoona,following the mentor and the students were walking around the museum. Yoona gives her a wonder looks. “What? He’s cute,rite?” Jessica added. “Oh.. “ Jessica looked at the guy who walks toward they both,Yoona followed her sight.

“Am i bothering you two?” it’s Kyuhyun.

They both stopped their walk. “N-no... umh..i’ll go first. You must be wanna have a conversation with her.” Jessica pointed at Yoona. “I’ll see ya around..bye..” she hugged Yoona for a moment then left.

They both take a walk. “You’re the partner for Gikwang,aren’t you?” Kyuhyun started the conversation.

“Yeah..” she looked down,playing with the sneakers.

“Where he is...? why he left you alone. He must be playing with his silly mates.”

She  chuckles. “Like you are not..” then they both are laughing.

“It’s good to know more about you.. a nerd girl who obsessed with The Notebook.” He .

“Nerd? Seriously. i’m not that nerd. I don’t like the lessons. Who doesn’t?”

“Haa,you were right.”

“Heey..” Gikwang who came by was wondering why is Kyuhyun with Yoona. “What are you doin’ here?” Gikwang added.

Kyuhyun grins. “I won’t take her from you,bro. I just greeted her. I’m goin’..” Kyuhyun left they both with his grin.

Gikwang looks at him in a silly face. “He’s weird.. as always.”

Yoona looked at Gikwang with questionable looks. “Weird?”

“Ahaha,yup. He’s weird but he’s an evil. If there’s a contest for evil looks,he will be the winner.” Gikwang replied.

“But.. he has an angel looks like.. you know.. cool type.”

“Angel? Hahaha are you just got fever,Yoona? Wait.. you like him?” Gikwang showed his serious face.

“No.. i just wanted to know more.” Yoona paused a moment “Hey,who’s the girl with Kyuhyun? is she his girlfriend?”

“Hm? Oh Hyuna you meant..ex. but Hyuna always disturbing him. she can’t be stopped. Like a princess,if she wants something,she’ll get it in a minute.” Gikwang smirked.

“May i know,why did they break up?” she asked more.

Gikwang turns his head to look at Yoona for a moment. “Well,i don’t really get it.. Hyuna was caught making out with a boy and with her innocent face she said that she didn’t do anything. It was just a misunderstood. Stupid Kyu. He’s too kind. Letting her go with his ‘whatever’ words. Look at him now.. still hand in hand with her.” He paused a moment. “Hm,i’m sorry. I told you a lil secret of us.”

“It’s okay,i’ll make sure i keep the secret.” She said with a brief smile.

Gikwang gives a smile too then embraces Yoona around her neck. “Okay then..let’s walk.”

.

“Look! It’s you!” a boy was pointing a painting to the other boy and started laughing and so the others students,talking silly and gossiping.

“Hey,Yoona! It’s a ghost!” a boy showed Yoona a skull’s bone as he’s giggling. Yoona keeps walking by,ignore him. when Yoona’s stepping out of the museum,Jessica approaches her from behind.

“Hey,where are ya going?” Jessica asked.

Yoona turns her body to face  Jessica. “I’m goin’ home.”

“Why? Are you in rush?”

“Uhmm,no no.. I’m just feeling not good. I need to take a rest.” Yoona answered.

“Ohh,too bad. Wish you’ll be fine..” Jessica stopped for a moment “Bye.. rest well.”

Yoona nodded then left Jessica behind.

.

.

Brrrrmmmm brrrmmm. Sound of the car’s engine was in matter. Yoona’s trying to turn it on,but still not moving. She sighs on and on. She chooses to get out of the car and starts to open the hood of the car. When she opens it,she sighs. Well,she doesn’t know how to fix this. She looks around for a help,but she got no one. When she’s about to close the hood..

“What’s the matter with your car?” it was Kyuhyun.

Yoona spontaneous shock,her little finger almost pinned when she’s going to close the hood. She shocked then faced Kyuhyun.

“Almost.” He grinned while  looking at Yoona’s lil finger. “Where are you going? Why so fast?” he asked.

“Uhmm,I was going home but,my car can’t move.” Yoona answered with her stuttered face.

“Let me take you home.” Kyuhyun begged.

“Huh.. how about the car?”

“Let somebody bring to your home.” Kyuhyun said. “Come on in.” Kyuhyun guides her to get in his black car. Yoona worriedly leaves her car. Shortly thereafter,Kyuhyun drives his car right when Yoona got in the car.

It’s raining outside. Yoona’s looking outside the car. Kyuhyun just realized that Yoona’s gloomy right now. “What is it?” Kyuhyun asked while driving.

Yoona turns her face to Kyuhyun. “Nothing,I’m just not feeling well.” She sighs.

“You have to eat then.. are you okay?”

“No,I’m okay..”

.

.

They’ve arrived in front of Yoona’s house. They two go outside the car.

“Nice crib.” Kyuhyun said in cool tone.

“Thanks.” Yoona said briefly. They’re stepping inside. Yoona’s house is really nice,it is made from glasses and some woods. “Wanna something?” Yoona asked Kyuhyun who was standing next to the sofa.

“um,no.” He said briefly. Yoona just nodded.

This is an awkward moment for Yoona. Then she chooses to starts talking.

“May I ask you..something?” Yoona forced herself. Kyuhyun turns his body directly to face her. “Uhmm,what’s your relationship with that girl?” Yoona’s feeling stupid for asked that question directly.

Kyuhyun grins. “You mean Hyuna?”. Kyuhyun looks at Yoona’s face who was wondering. “She’s just an ex. Why?”. Kyuhyun always talks in his cool tone.

“I-I was just wondering. She’s always..” haven’t finishing her words,Kyuhyun cutted them.

“Hand in hand with me? Yeah. I don’t even know too why I did that.” Kyuhyun looks at Yoona’s face deeply,Yoona feels amazed with his eyes.

Yoona…” someone,outside the house was knocking & calling Yoona’s name. Yoona stood up from the sofa then approaches the door then when she reached the door,she opens the door.

“Owh.. hey.” Yoona greeted him,it was Gikwang. Yoona looks a bit surprised why did he came to her house.

“I brought your car..” Gikwang shows her car. “Here’s your key.” He added.

Yoona receives the key. “Thanks..sorry for bothering you.”

“It’s fine..” Gikwang gave a warm smile to Yoona. Then,Kyuhyun comes out from Yoona’s house just to see who’s coming. “Heyyy…. What are you doing……?” Gikwang asked Kyuhyun right when he reached they both with a wondering, threatening looks.

“I was just took her home. I’m goin’..” Kyuhyun said without any permissions from the owner of the house,Yoona. Kyuhyun walks towards his black car then turns his body while walking. “I’ll catch you later.. “ Kyuhyun half-yelled.

Yoona looks so uncomfortable with this situation. “You should go home too. It’s already night.. bye.. and thanks.” Yoona gave a brief smile then closed the door. She left Gikwang who was still wondering what happened between the two of them.

.

.

Morning after dark,Yoona was preparing to go to school. She gets out of the house,she’s about to approaches her car,but someone greeted her from distance.

“Yoona…” it was Gikwang who waved to her.

Yoona approaches him. “What are you doin’ here??”. She asked wonderingly.

“I’ll drive you to school,moreover.. we’re in the same high school,right?” Gikwang gave his smile and it welcomes warmly by Yoona. “Get in.” He added.

“Have you breakfast?” Gikwang asked while stepping inside the car.

“Not yet..”

“Let’s go find some foods for breakfast then.”

Yoona chuckles a bit. “Sure.”

Shortly thereafter,they’ve arrived at a small cafe,not so crowd. Both,Gikwang & Yoona got out of the car to the inside. Before they reach the cafe, Heechul & Minho are approaching them with a ball in Minho’s hand.

“Oh hey hey hey…. Look at them. Gikwang and…. His dream girl?”. Minho teased Gikwang and giggled.

“Uhhh.. you happy now,Lee Gikwang? Gikwang & Yoona,Yoona & Gikwang. What a couple.” Heechul added.

“Guys,we’re not a couple.. stop talking.” Gikwang said.

“Hey,Yoona.. he always talks about you. Don’t you know it?” Heechul asked Yoona teasingly. But,Yoona’s face is really calm,Yoona looks at Gikwang with her flat face.

“Don't mind them. They are ridiculous..” Gikwang’s face a lil bit blushing.

“Uuuuuu..” Minho made i-am-afraid-of-you-broh looks then Gikwang slaps they both.

“Ehm,let’s go inside.” Gikwang guided Yoona to the inside left the ridiculous boys behind with their laughs.

“So.. ah.. you’re really talk about me?” Yoona asked with a cool tone calmly right after they reached the corner of the cafe.

“Uhm,no uhm yeah..ahh sometimes,yeah sometimes. Sorry.” Gikwang replied while nervous.

Yoona chuckles. “Why did you say ‘sorry’? it’s fine..” Yoona paused a moment then glances to Gikwang. “Glad  to know that I have a fan.”

Gikwang giggles. “You’re silly..”

“What? That’s the truth,huh?” Yoona said teasingly and Gikwang keeps  giggling.

.

.

High School,where are so many students spent their times for gossiping,talking silly,laughing,mocking,and others. So does Yoona & Gikwang who  just got out of the car from the roomy parking lot.

“Want me to take you to your class? Maybe?” Gikwang asked while following Yoona from behind.

Yoona glances a bit and chuckles. “No. thanks.” She said briefly.

“O-okay then.. if you need me,I’m with  my friends.” Gikwang pointed his friend  from  distance and there’s Kyuhyun who was talking silly with  the others. Yoona only looks at him in calm  way for a moment,then Kyuhyun accidentally looks away at Yoona. Yoona suddenly looks at Gikwang.

“See ya.” Yoona walks away while Kyuhyun only looks at her from distance with a wondering looks.

.

Inside the class,Yoona’s sitting in the corner while looking outside through the glass.

“Hey.” Kyuhyun greeted her then took a seat beside her. Yoona turns her head and looks at Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun’s looking straight to the board.

“Where have you been? I mean… since last night,we don’t even finish that yet..” Yoona asked Kyuhyun with a cool tone.

Kyuhyun grins. “You want me to finish the conversation between us?”.

“You know what…. Nevermind. I’m just..gonna take another bench.” Yoona stood up and steps away from Kyuhyun then she approaches Jessica.

“Heeey.. “ Jessica greeted her right when Yoona sat beside her. Yoona feels so annoyed. It’s not about the conversation between they both last night but,Kyuhyun didn’t greet her in the morning even their distance is not far since their serious conversation last night.

One by one,the lessons are over finally. Yoona & Jessica are stepping outside the classroom while talking.

“Hai,Yoona…” Taecyeon,the one who gave his number to Yoona greeted her after the lesson then walks away.

“Wow. You have a fan there…” Jessica jokingly teasing her.

“Nice,huh? Don’t you know that I have another fan?” Yoona said while giggling.

“Who is it? You’re serious rite?” Jessica’s face turned serious.

“Nah,nevermind.”

“Ohh,Yoona.. come on.” Jessica begged her but,something stopped her. “Oh,Kyuhyun…” Jessica saw Kyuhyun who was standing  not far from them ,he leaned his tall body to the wall.

“Can I take you home?” Kyuhyun asked Yoona.

 

__________