Where it goes?

BELIEVE.

 

Yoona’s Pov.

 

Saturday, 07.50am. here I am, leaning my body against the sofa while looking outside blankly like a dead walking person & I’m pale.

Kyuhyun & Gikwang’s planes will leave Seoul in 1 hour 15 minutes at the same time. I couldn’t sleep last night because of this. Gikwang’s going to Arizona while Kyuhyun… I have no idea. I didn’t ask him because I couldn’t think clearly that time. For a second I thought, maybe I don't have to choose one of them and get one of them back. Maybe the two of them are not the right guys for me. I feel like, I was falling so hard into a big hole, panic & don't know what to do.

They’ve told me, Jessica & Mom, the same thing.. it’s to follow & believe your heart where my heart is in. This is getting difficult for me. I really want to die this time, I just don't want to be born if it’s possible. Suddenly, I remember the love story between Noah & Allie in ‘The Notebook’, Allie has died in that story, but before she died, Allie has chosen Noah as her last man, the ‘Feels like home’ one.

 

Knock knock!

 

Sounds that dad’s knocking the door. He opens the door & stares at me for a moment, he steps in.

“There’s someone outside. She wanted to meet you.” Dad said softly.

“Tell her I don’t want to meet anybody right now.” I said without letting go of my sight.

“She needs to tell you something about your boyfriend.”

I shock a bit and think for a moment. “Let her in.”

Shortly thereafter, she approaches me. I turn my head slowly to see who is she.

“What do you want here?” I said coldly to her. It’s Hyuna. I turned my head after said that to her.

“I’m here to tell you something about Kyuhyun.” She started the conversation.

I smirk. “Huh?! You want him? Take him. He doesn’t want me anymore.”

She sighs. “It’s not like what do you think. Who says he doesn't want you anymore? He said to you?” she paused a moment to laugh arrogantly in the silence. “He’s a liar,Yoona. He’s still need you.” She added.

“Then why he said so to me that he doesn't want me.” I said briefly.

“It’s because he wanted you to choose your true love between Gikwang & him. That’s all. He needs the proof that you really love him.” She explained everything.

“Then why is he leaving?”

“He thought that you’ll choose Gikwang over him. He didn’t show it before to you,huh?” she paused a moment. “He’s still love you. Then what about your feeling? Who’ll be the last  in your heart?”

I shook my head slowly. “I don’t know.”

We silent for a moment.

“Yoona……” she paused a moment. “He’s going to London.”

I turn my head in disbelief. “W-what?” I asked calmly.

“For forever… you have to chase him,Yoona!” she half yelled to me. “He will leave in 40 minutes. You need to hurry.”

I stand up and take my black jacket hurriedly. I’m in rush, so I start to run downstairs, so does she. She follows me from behind.

“Why are you following me?!” I said half yelled to her.

“I come with you. I’ll drive you to Incheon.” She said. Since when she’s so kind to me? Maybe she’s already realized her bad attitude.

“Where’s your car?”

“That one.” She pointed to her yellow car. She walks towards her car then get in, so do i.

We drive leaving my house hurriedly. She’s driving her yellow car in rush. We through the big road and the flyover. But, the traffic is nuts, we can get out from here, we already stuck in this situation. The horns are everywhere.

“Oh ! We trapped!.” She slammed the steering wheel.

I shuffle my hair. “God, Dammit! We need to hurry.”

“It takes 20 minutes to the Incheon from your house.”

I look at my watch. “.. less than 20 minutes before we reach the airport.”

The horns are everywhere. I’m panic I only can chase one of them in 20 minutes. So,I decide to get out from the car.

“ the horns.”

“Where you’re going?” Hyuna asked.

“Just wait a minute.” I said calmly.

I approach the black car in front of her car. I knock the glass car right after I reached the car. I knock the glass with an anger.

Ttook Ttoock!

“What do you want?!” the owner of the car yelled at me right after he opened the glass.

“Give a way for my car!  I’m in rush.”

“Who cares? I’m in rush too!”

I’m getting pissed off. “Wanna know something? You’re such a jerk and this…” BAAAAMM! I punched his face.

“Hey!”

“I won’t do that again if you’re willing to give a way for my car.”

He thinks for a moment. “Fine!” he started to move his car away.

“Thank you.” I said arrogantly.

So, I get back in the car.

“What did you do to him?” Hyuna said in disbelief tone.

“Nothing. Just wanna get a way freely. C’mon go.” I said to her.

We go again through that way. Finally, the car swept through quickly. Less than 10 minutes now. Hyuna seems panic too.

“Hurry up!” I told her.

“I’m trying,okay!”

Finally, I can see the airport there. We’re not that far from here. I directly get out of the car hurriedly right after Hyuna parked the car.

I run through people around me. I don't care if I get bumped by people around me. I only focus to those guys. This time, I only can think about my feeling. Who will be the last standing in my heart? The ‘Perfection’ one or ‘Feels like home’ ?. this is killing me softly.

 

Author’s Pov.

 

Meanwhile in the terminal B, Gikwang standing there, waiting for Yoona maybe if she’ll choose him. He looks restless. 7 minutes again he will leave Seoul to Arizona. He looks down so patiently waiting for Yoona to show up.

But, in terminal A, there’s a tall guy who was sitting manly. It was Kyuhyun. He bowed his body. He doesn't even think if Yoona will come to get him back. He grins remembering Yoona but, past is just past. Kyuhyun looks so resigned of it. He will let Yoona go with another guy. A lady with an uniform approaches him.

“I’m sorry Mr.Cho Kyuhyun for bothering you. Our plane will take off soon. Are you ready to go?”. The lady said politely.

Kyuhyun smiles to her then stand up. “Yeah…” seems so hard to said it.

Then the lady guides him to the airplane, before he left, he turned backwards just to see if there’s a sign that Yoona will come. But he found nothing, he only saw people with their own business. So, he turns his head to follow the lady to the airplane.

.

.

Yoona finally reached the board, terminal A on the left side meanwhile terminal B on the right side. She sighs on and on. She’s standing between the terminal A & terminal B’s board. She looks around in panic. She keeps on looking the right side and the left side. She starts to crying, she can’t help it but crying. But, then…

she runs to the right side, terminal B. she’s going to approach Gikwang before he left. She runs as fast as she could. She sees Gikwang’s ready to take off there.

“Gikwang!!” she yelled so loud.

Gikwang looks so surprised. He found that Yoona’s trying to approach him. “Yoona?”.

Yoona reached Gikwang then she hugs him tight. “You don't have to go. Stay here, I need you… you’re my bestfriend. Don't.. leave.” She said while her eyes are watery.

Gikwang smiles to her. “So.. you came here just to say I’m still your bestfriend?”.

Yoona moves her body away. “Yes. Of course. You’re my bestfriend.”

“Why did you come here? Kyuhyun’s on the other side. Don't you wanna get him back?”

Yoona speechless for a moment.

“He’s leaving soon… hurry. You won’t miss him,right?.” He added. “Go……… chase him. I’m fine here.”

“Gikwang..” her eyes getting more watery.

“I’m fine. Go… chase him.” He hugged Yoona for the last time in his life, so does Yoona.

“I’m gonna miss you so much.” Yoon said then left him behind. Gikwang’s watching her running from behind.

.

So, she runs to the terminal A to chase Kyuhyun before the airplane take off. She runs as fast as she could. In the end, she chooses her own boyfriend, the ‘Feels like home’ one. Because Kyuhyun could treat her like a real girlfriend, he could make her smile coyly, he could treat her comfortably, he could do anything for her.

She reached the terminal A, but when she’s going to enter inside, an officer stop her.

“You can’t enter the room.” An officer said, he blocked the way.

Yoona starts to crying. “Let me in, please.. just a second. Please please please..” she begged while crying.

“No. The airplane will take off. Just stay here, please Mrs.”

“Please…. Let me in just a second. I need to talk to him. Please,sir.. please..” she couldn’t holding back her tears.

“No, Mrs..”

“He will leave me to London. He won’t come back here again. He..won’t come..back here..” she’s still crying.

That officer man thinks for a moment. “Alright..” the officer man opened the way.

“Thank you so much.” Yoona said softly.

She runs inside the room, she looks around but she got nothing, she could’t find Kyuhyun everywhere. She looks so panic. She’s crying so hard in the silence. People around her ignore her.

Sound of an airplane is about to take off, Yoona saw the airplane through the glass. The airplane is taking off slowly to the air. That’s the airplane which Kyuhyun’s leaving with. She looks resigned of it. She has to face that Kyuhyun already leave her.

“I love you, Cho Kyuhyun.. I love you so much.” She said softly.

She won’t meet him again…. Or maybe forever. She have to face the fact that Kyuhyun already leave. So, she walks backwards to leave the airport. She’s walking with her miserable looks. She looks around her while walking slowly, she sees some people are just happy with their families. There’s a couple too, they’re hugging each others. Everybody in this room are just so happy, except Yoona. She wipes away her tears from her eyes & her cheek.

“Im Yoona.” a sound from behind calling her name. But, she ignored that. “Hey, Im Yoona..” once again, a cold tone from behind calling her name.

Yoona turns her body slowly. “What?” without looking who is it.

That guy approaches her while smiling to her then he hugs her tightly.

“H-hey…” Yoona realized from her gloomy face then turns her head up to see who is he. It was.. “K-Kyuhyun?” she said softly in his ear.

“Yes,Yoona.. it’s me.” It was Kyuhyun. He hugged Yoona tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

Yoona moves her body away a few inches. “Why don't you go…. To leave me?” she asked softly with her eyes watery.

“Who says I’ll leave you alone? I just.. don’t want to go… without you and I know you’ll choose me.” He ruffled Yoona’s hair.

Yoona stares at him for a moment then hugs him. “I love you so much….”

He grins. “I love you more than anything..” they’re hugging each others.

Then they are slowly connecting their heads closer and closer. Kyuhyun holds her waist and Yoona embraces his shoulder. They start to kissing.. a passionate kiss. They both are enjoying it, they are kissing in their own happiness. Kyuhyun’s kissing her gently but passionately. Yoona’s feeling so blessed today. She doesn't care if people around them are staring. She’s just gonna enjoy their kiss in every single move. She won’t miss it.

Kyuhyun Yoona’s hair then playing with her hair. For a second, Yoona thought, what her mom & Jessica said were right. It’s about trusting each others, loving someone for who you are & believe in your heart. Their kiss went deeper, deeper and deeper.

 

Yoona’s Pov.

 

7 years later..

 

Here I am, sitting on a bench in backyard at a luxurious house. Yes, it’s my house and now I live in London,England. I will tell you some things what happened in the past.

First, my mom and I are fine now and my mom came back to my dad for the second time and they live in Seoul,South Korea.

Second, Jessica & Heechul are a couple now. haha, I know right? They started dating 4 years ago and they are live in Berlin,Jerman. They will get married there. I have the invitation.

Third, Minho became a professional coach for a basketball team in Boston.

Fourth, Hyuna became a success secretary in a big group in Seoul,South Korea and guess what? We’re friends now.

Fifth, Lee Gikwang.. my bestfriend. He became a success workman in his mom’s company in Arizona,USA. And the last one…

Cho Kyuhyun.. He became a success leader in a big company which is he’s the owner of that big company in London,England. Why in London? Because Kyuhyun & I are married 4 months ago in here. He proposed me in Seoul with his romantic way and he’s still sweet to me.

“Owh, it’s already dark.” I said then went inside the house. “You’re home already?” I’m a bit surprised because Kyuhyun just came back from his company.

“Hufhh… I’m tired.” He sighed while trying to untied his tie.

I approach him to help him untied his tie. “You can’t untied it as usual. You’re so childish.” I said to him while trying to help him.

He grins to me. “It’s because I wanted you to always untied my tie. You’re my wife, aren’t you?.” He held my waist.

I smile coyly, still trying to untied his tie. “Naaah….”

“Why are you so cute?” he asked me while grinning.

I smile to him. “I was born this way,babe..”

“Really,Yoona? Really…?” then he approaches my lips. He kissed me for a moment. “I love you so…” he grinned.

I smile coyly to him. “You know I do…”

 

In the end, we live happily ever after. He’s the one who makes me ‘Feels like home’ I’m so thankful to God who blessed me. But now, I’m just gonna waiting for a miracle when will a baby come into my life, complete my life and Kyuhyun’s life.

 

 

 

-The End -