Hidden Feelin'

BELIEVE.

 

Author’s Pov.

 

“Can I take you home?” Kyuhyun asked Yoona directly in front of Jessica. Yoona seems so wondering with this situation.

“Oh well,I’ll see ya later.. I’ll visit you later.” Jessica said a goodbye to Yoona. Jessica chuckles a bit after left they two.

“You don’t answer me.” Kyuhyun said in a cool tone.

“Yeah. Sure.” Yoona replied him then Kyuhyun gave a grin to her and it makes Yoona keeps on wondering about him. They both are stepping outside the corridor to the parking lot. Gikwang saw them approaching Khyuhyun’s car.

Hyuna realized that Gikwang’s seeing something so she’s following Gikwang’s sight. “Who’s she?” Hyuna asked him.

“That’s Yoona… I thought she will go home with me.” Gikwang gaped in disbelief.

Hyunah makes a glance to him then looks at Kyuhyun & Yoona again. “You better  grab her faster.. I’m worry that he will takes her before you.” Hyuna said.

“He’s my friend.. I won’t do that.”

“I’m just reminding you.” Hyuna said again and it makes Gikwang’s feeling not right.

.

.

It’s raining,really hard. Kyuhyun & Yoona are on a hill. They are sitting on a big rock,talking randomly until Yoona’s curious about something.

“Why are you always grinning?” Yoona asked him.

“And why are you always easy to get bumped?” He grinned.

“You don’t answer my question.”

Kyuhyun grins. “I was born this way.” He looks away,watching the great scenery in front of him.

“It’s good on you.” Yoona said with. Kyuhyun directly looks at her while grinning.

Kyuhyun looks down and thinks for a moment while playing with a small rocks. “About Hyuna… don't mind her.” Kyuhyun said.

“But… why is she still around you? I mean.. you two are like a couple.”

He grins again. “Are you jealous?”.

Yoona shows her stuttered face. “No. I was just wondering…”

“I don't know.”

“I knew everything.. someone told me.”

“Who?”.

“Nevermind. I’ll keep your secret.” Yoona always feels weird when Kyuhyun’s around her since that incident,Yoona almost get grabbed by the boys. He said that he can’t stay away from her,it’s like they are connected. But,Kyuhyun always irresponsive. It feels strange. What does that mean actually?.

“What’s your relationship with Gikwang?” Kyuhyun asked randomly.

Yoona looks at Kyuhyun who was looking at her. Yoona shows her stuttered face again. “We’re friends.”

“Really?” Kyuhyun looks away. “You guys looks like a couple for me.” He added.

Yoona grins then looks away.

“It’s almost dark. You should go back home.” Kyuhyun stood up and gave a hand to helps Yoona up. Then Yoona takes it. Kyuhyun guides her to down the big rock.

.

They’ve arrived in front of Yoona’s house,they two got out from the car. From a distance,Gikwang was waiting for them,he leaned his body against the car.

“I thought you’ll go back home with me.” Gikwang said to Yoona who just got out of the car.

“Sorry,I don't know about that. I’m already at home.” Yoona said.

“You have to ask me first if you wanna go with him.”

“Who do you think you are?”. Yoona said annoyingly.

“You can’t do that to me,I took you to school.” This conversation is really complicated.

“Of course I can! Oh my gosh,stop talking about it.” Yoona feels annoyed.

“Stop it,buddy.” Kyuhyun added.

“Don’t call me buddy.” Gikwang has an anger for Kyuhyun.

“Whatever.” Kyuhyun said it softly.

Yoona’s frustrated with this situation,then approaches Kyuhyun.

“Be careful.” Yoona said it soflty near Kyuhyun,really near him.

Kyuhyun grins. “I think the one who needs to be more careful is you. Be careful.” Kyuhyun smiled to Yoona while grinning. Then Yoona steps inside the house.

“I’ll accompany you.” Gikwang said.

“No need.i’m fine.” Yoona closed the door right after she reached inside her house. She left Gikwang behind. Then Gikwang punchs his door car. He feels so annoyed for being cast by Yoona.

.

Yoona’s Pov.

 

It’s almost 11.00pm and I’m awake,doing some tasks from the mentors with laptop in front of me and some papers. This is nuts. I don't really like lessons like geography,history. It’s gonna kill me. Sometimes,I bite my nails because this is killing me. I don't know what to do right now.

Peeeeepp peeeep

my cell phone’s ringing and without looking who’s calling,I answer the call.

“Yah?” I said.

I thought you’re sleeping. You’re still awake.”

I move away my cell phone to look who’s calling, and it was Kyuhyun. “Oh hey.. why are you calling me? It’s midnight.”

I have nothing to do. I think I just punk’d you.” He said while grinning even though I can’t see his face,but I know he’s grinning. “You’re not sleeping?”.

“Nah,I’m just doing some tasks…” I paused for a moment. “This is killing me.”

Need a hand?

“No,thanks. I can do it by myself.”

Okay… you better sleep now.

“Yeah,I think so..”

Goodnight.” He ended the call.i secretly smile a bit. I know right,this is crazy.

.

Author’s Pov.

 

Even though it’s drizzling outside,the peace around Yoona’s house is still continue. She’s about to approaching her car but,suddenly. Kyuhyun shows himself,he’s jumping down from the tree not far from her,it makes Yoona surprised.

“Can you please be normal? People will look at us.” Yoona said while still surprising.

“Who cares? And as I know….” He looks around to find some people. “There’s no people around us.” He grinned. “Get in the car.” He asked Yoona to get in the car and she’s willing.

.

They have arrived at their school,Kyuhyun placed his car in the roomy parking lot. As they got out from the car,Gikwang & Hyuna who was standing near the parking lot are looking at they both are stepping inside the school from the roomy parking lot together.

“Look at them.. they’re getting closer everytime..” Hyuna said teasingly to Gikwang. “One step more…” she added.

Gikwang directly turns his head to Hyuna who was crossing her hands. “What do you mean…?”

“I don't know… maybe,he’ll take her soon. Trust me.” Hyuna replied.

“But,Kyuhyun’s my buddy… he won’t.”

“Hey,you’re not even her boyfriend,so he will freely take her. Moreover,you said that you said Kyuhyun’s not your buddy anymore,since yesterday. Go get her.” Hyuna’s trying to make Gikwang believe on her. Gikwang confused.

.

Inside the classroom,while the mentor’s giving the subject for the students,Kyuhyun & Yoona are sitting on the same bench,side to side,in the corner.

“So,What is wrong with your dad then?” Kyuhyun asked her. They were talking while the lesson’s on.

Yoona shows her not well looks. “He felt awkward. I told him to not talking about her anymore,but he still continue.”

“She’s your mom. What makes you hate her that much? You don’t have to be mean to her,you know.” Kyuhyun’s more curious.

“I’m not mean. I just.. I just hate her the way she talks about my dad. It’s like she blames him. She don't even care about me.. I don’t know if it’s right. I just can’t imagine if I were him.” Yoona replied him.

“Where’s your dad?”

“He’s overseas. I often alone at home.” Kyuhyun looked at Yoona full of sadness. He don't know that Yoona had a really life like this,he just can’t imagine it. He feels bad.

“Look,I’m sorry.” He said.

“It’s okay. It’s nothing.” She said while looking to the mentor.

“Psst! Pssst!” someone’s sizzling from a far,calling Yoona. So,Yoona turns her body to see who was it. It was Taecyeon,the one who gave his number to Yoona. He throws a paper to Yoona and she got it. She opens it and starts to read what is it.

“Yoona.. who is he? He’s Cho Kyuhyun right? Why did you sit next 2 him? Are you guys dating?”

Yoona chuckles while hiding the paper from people around her. The mentor saw Yoona was giggling in the corner.

“Any problems ,Mrs.Im?” the mentor asked her.

Yoona shocked then face the mentor. She shows off her stuttered face. “No.”

“Okay then,focus on the subject.” The mentor turned her body to the board again.

Yoona nodded. She turns her body to see Taecyeon & she found that he was waiting for the answer. She throws the paper back to Taecyeon and he received it. He opens the paper then read  what’s on the paper.

I don’t know …..

Taecyeon felt so bad and annoyed about  this. Yoona only can chuckled after saw his reaction.

“What happened?” Kyuhyun asked curiously.

Yoona looks at him then chuckles. “Nothing.” She turned her face to the board again.

.

.

Yoona’s Pov. 

 

It’s 8.24pm already. It’s windy outside,I think it’s gonna be rain so hard. I was sitting on a tall chair,in the kitchen set,mini bar exactly. I wore a dark green sweater and a knee-length pants.

Krrrriiiinnngggg  the home phone which is hanging on the wall is ringing. I take it and say, “Hello?” while bite my nail.

Are you safe & sound?” it’s dad.

Yoona chuckles. “I’m fine. Why calling me?”

Just to make sure you’re fine. Just don’t let a stranger come in.”

This time,I play with my hair. “Okay.”

Love you.”

“Me too. Bye.” I love my dad,really do. He always takes care about me wherever he is.

Right after I ended the call,someone throws a small rock to the window from outside. I directly approach the window to see who was it and I found that Kyuhyun’s down there. I open the window. There’s a big tree near the window. So he climbs the tree just to get in the house and he jumps in. silly,right?.

“Why don’t you just come from the front door? People will think your a thief.” I said to him.

“Nope. As I know,there’s only me.. nobody else outside.” He takes a walk around my kitchen while I’m standing near the window. “Isn’t it creepy you live alone at home?” he asked me.

“I’m familiar with this.” I showed off my stuttered  face.

“Don't you scared a stranger might be here suddenly?” Kyuhyun approaches me step by step.

“I’m more scared of you.”

“Why?” his looks is so cold but,cool.

“You came here all of sudden. Climbed the tree then stepped inside.” He’s getting near and near.

“What do you think I’m gonna do for you?”

“You won’t hurt me.” He grinned after hearing it.

“You don’t know me.” He said while looks away for a moment then  looks at me deeply again. “What  will Gikwang do if he knows I was here?”

“He’s nothing.” Kyuhyun & I are so close right now,it’s not in a meter anymore. It’s an inch.

I realized that I just leaned my body against the wall. I’m not that nervous. His eyes looks so shining. I’m amazed. He takes over between my jaw & my neck by his right hand. Our head is so close,closer than before. Slowly,he approaches my lips. I close my eyes. It’s getting closer and closer.. you can say our heads are connected. It’s getting closer but he stopped for a moment..

then..

continue to reach my lips and he kissed it! Not my lips,but it’s between my lips & my cheek which is near my lips. So,he kissed me between it. He kissed it slowly. He only do it once. After we kissed. He moves his head a few inches from mine. My eyes are still close so does him. I can feel my breathe. We open our eyes at the same time. We both are so calm. I don’t even know what does that kiss meant. But I know this kiss has a meaning. I just don’t know it. He jumps to the tree through the window,I approach him. He’s just a few inches from me,we’re still close like that. We’re staring each other,eyes to eyes. I show my stuttered face,he grins and looks down. So,he’s climbing down the tree faster like a wolf.

“I’ll see ya tomorrow.” He said with his cool tone then he’s gone from my sight. I bite my lower lips,smile coyly.

 

_________