This love is difficult

BELIEVE.

 

Yoona’s Pov.

 

It’s 2:40pm. Here we are, sitting on the vast tracts of the grass land at the foot of the hill. i only can hear the birds & the wind that blows around us. This place is really big, it’s like this place is ours. I can feel the peace here. It’s so silent here. I’m doing my task seriously while Kyuhyun’s my hair slowly. Sometimes, he kissed my neck,but still.. I’m doing my task.

“Your beauty is wonderland.” He grinned while my hair.

“Don’t tease me. I’m doing my task.” I don’t even make a glance to him because I’m too busy.

“No, I’m not.” He grinned again.

I just smiled coyly. Shortly thereafter,I finished my task and I’m free. I pack my books into my bag then I look at him. “I don’t know you have your own place here.”

“It’s not mine. But,since nobody’s come here, it’s mine.” He replied still playing my hair.

I look around. “Beautiful.” I said softly.

He grins. “Yes, you are.”

I turn my head to see him,I embrace his neck with my left hand. I sit on his thighs. He stopped playing with my hair then started to kiss my lower lips. He kissed me calmly. But,I have to stop the kiss.

“I have to go back home.” I said while took my bag.

“You better don’t be late.” He said while holding my hand.

So I stand up, start to walk away from him, leaving him behind. I smiled to him coyly from distance, then I get in the car.

.

.

I’ve reached home. I put my bag on the floor and take a seat on a sofa in front of the tv.

“I’m home..” sounds like dad’s voice from the front door. I stood up then approach him.

“Dad….” I hugged him for a while then move my body.

“Don’t hug me like that. You hurt me.” He said. Yes,I hugged him tightly. I miss him. It’s been 2 weeks since he went to Singapore.

“Have you eaten your lunch?” he asked me while putting his bags on the floor.

“Yeah. Want me to help you?”

“No…” he seems so busy packing out his stuffs. “I’m tired. I think I’m just gonna sleep.” He smiled to me.

“Yeah. Sleep well.” I’m about to step up the staircase, but I remember one thing. “I’m going tonight.”

He turns his head to face me. “Where you going?”.

“I’m going to my friend’s house.” I said remembering about Gikwang.

“Just don't be late back to home. I’ll sleep.” He said.

I just nodded calmly then started to run the staircase. I reached my room, I take my cell phone then calling Jessica.

Hello there.. Yoona?” Jessica greeted first through the phone.

“Yeah. It’s me. Uhmm,I wonder if you wanna accompany me tonight.” I asked her.

Where are we goin’?

“I’ll tell you later. Just accompany me.”

O..okay. see ya later.” She ended the call. I just asked her to accompany me to Gikwang’s house, to apologize exactly. Kyuhyun didn’t even know about this, I think he will be fine.

.

.

The dark came. Yoona & Jessica are driving to Gikwang’s house.

“What are you gonna do there?” Jessica asked me curiously.

“Apologize.” I said it briefly while looking around to find his house.

“Yoona… forget it. He won’t forgive you. He’s broken because of you.” Jessica said.

“At least, I have to try.”

“Useless.”

We’re already in front of his house. “Believe me.”

I got out of Jessica’s car. I put all my effort for this. So, I knock the door. There’s no reply. I knock it again, there’s still no reply. I’m about to knock it for the third times, but a tall guy opened the door, he’s bigger than me.

“Is Gikwang in?” I asked that tall guy.

“And who are you?” he asked me with his heavy voice.

“I’m his friend.” I said.

He looks at me for a moment then he steps inside to call him. I look back to Jessica who was waiting for me inside the car worriedly.

“What now?” Gikwang said right after he reached the verge of the door.

“Look,I apologize about….. complicated things. I just want you to be my friend again. Talk to me.” I said to the point.

“Don't you know I’m broken here?” he paused a moment to take my left hand, he puts my left hand to his chest. “You already dig a big hole here.”

I show my stuttered face, I try to not really close to him. “I know.. forgive me.”

“I won’t forgive you until you and him are done.” Gikwang said. I know he’s talking about Kyuhyun. He wanted me to break-up with him. I directly fling my left hand that he just held.

“I’ll never do that. You know it.” I said half yelled to him. “You know what? I think it’s my fault to apologize to you. Jessica was right, I’m not supposed to be here. Shame on you.” I’m so angry with him, how could he said that to me about Kyuhyun? He knew that I really love Kyuhyun to death. He knew that I’ll never break Kyuhyun up. I walk toward Jessica’s car then get in the car.

“You alright? Oh my gosh,what happened?” Jessica asked me right after I got in.

I look at her. “Can you take me home? I’m tired of this.”

“Okay then. I’ll drive you home.” Jessica started the engine of the car then we’re moving faster.

.

I just reached home. I directly walk into my house, but dad was sitting there. He looks at me.

“Hey,what happened? You look so pity.” He asked me but I didn’t reply him. I keep walk toward my room. Dad turns his head to Jessica who was standing near her car. He shows off what-just-happened-to-her-? Looks.

Firstly,Jessica don’t know what to say, she won’t tell the truth. “Uhmm.. girls problem,sir. You don't wanna know about this. Girls things. Well ah…. I’m goin’.” She lied than left the house.

Dad’s confused. “Girls.. unpredictable.”

.

Author’s Pov.

 

Another days has just passed. Yoona & Jessica were sitting on a long bench in the roomy park. Jessica seems enjoying the weather while Yoona’s looking around,seeing a bunch of boys were playing volleyball. It’s been 3 days since Yoona & Jessica went to Gikwang’s house.

“Uhmm…” sound of Jessica’s enjoying the good weather. “Where are the boys?” she added.

“Playing basketball maybe.” Yoona said while seeing people playing volleyball near them. Yoona felt something in her bag, she’s looking for something. She just realized that it’s missing. “…” she said softly while still looking for it.

“What is it?.” Jessica asked.

“I guess ‘The Notebook’ is lagged in my locker.” She stood up with her bag. “Be back later.” She started walking to the locker.

.

Shortly thereafter, she reached her locker. She opened it and took her novel. But,she felt something’s wrong here. She heard a conversation from inside the class near the locker placed. She walked slowly to the verge of the door class and peeking who was it. She’s a bit shocked. It was Kyuhyun & Hyuna, who were talking calmly inside and sat side by side. She’s curious what are they talking about, so she’s peeking ‘em.

“Let’s make a deal.” Hyuna asked him while looking at him.

“Isn’t it obvious? I don't have any feeling again to you. Don’t you get it. I’m with somebody else right now.” Kyuhyun said it gently.

“I know.. that girl… who stole your heart from me…” haven’t finishing her words, Kyuhyun cutted.

“Look! “ he stood up from the chair to face her. “We’re not dating anymore. I don't care what will you say to me. Mock me! Yell at me! Whatever.. I have her. Don’t in.” he showed off his anger.

“I have a feeling too. Don’t you think that it hurts to see you with her.” She stood up too. “I need someone who loves me, I need to be loved,right?.” She stepped forward approaching him.

“But,not me.” He paused a moment. “Try to find another guy who can love you out there. It’s not me….” Haven’t finishing his words, Hyuna cutted it off with a kiss.

Yoona, who was standing on the verge of the door felt uncomfortable with this scene. She shows off her stuttered face. She takes a look at them for a while… and gone.

Kyuhyun pushed her away. He looked at her with his ‘whatever’ looks. He left her behind.

“Cho Kyuhyun, I do love you! Cho Kyuhyun! I’m talking to you!.” Hyuna yelled just to make sure Kyuhyun will hear it, but Kyuhyun don’t even care.

.

Yoona walks toward the parking lot with a cold looks on her face. Yoona gets in her car then drives car like a crazy people. Jessica, who saw it, was wondering what happened to her.

Kyuhyun came by. “Did you see Yoona?.” He asked like there’s nothing happened. He talked calmly to cover what just happened.

“Owh,Yoona… she’s gone just now. something must be happened to her after she took her lagged novel from her locker. Why?.” Jessica explained clearly.

Kyuhyun feels bad, totally bad. He thought, Yoona saw and heard the conversation and that kiss scene too. Of course he won’t give up just like that. He runs toward his car to following where Yoona went.

Jessica felt something’s wrong between them. “What just happened?.” She thought.

.

Kyuhyun’s Pov.

 

God,Dammit! I feel so terrible. I drive my car uncontrollably. I only think about what Yoona’s feeling right now. I know I’m stupid. This is complicated, I don't even know what I’m feeling right now. terrible,bad,loser and EVERYTHING THAT JUST BAD FEELING. God,I’ll kill her if she hurts my girl.

 From distance, I saw Yoona’s silver car not that far from mine, so I’ll reach her before she’s gone. I blocked her car right after I reached her car. I got out of my car, approach her.

“What the hell is this?.” She said softly after she got out of the car.

“You saw everything?” I asked her gently. Seems she won’t reply my question. I hold her hand but, before I hold her hand, she moved a bit from me without looking at me. She must be feeling hurt but, she doesn’t show it to me. “I have to say something to you.” I looked at her deeply but, she didn’t reply my stare.

“I have nothing to say.” She turned into a cold girl.

“But I have.” I said. “ I can explain everything. It’s not like what you saw.” I tried to calm down.

“Isn’t it obvious? Huh?.” She turned her head to face me, oh God, she’s hurt her eyes are watery. “You kissed her.” She said it with her body language to show off her anger in front of me. “You kissed her and she still wants you. She needs you. I know what I saw. Don't explain anything to me. I’m done with this. Just……..” she tried to get in the car but, I cancelled her with hold her wrist.

“Please…… it’s a misunderstanding.” I begged her but, she flung my hand and got in the car then disappeared from my sight. I can’t contain myself. I can’t look Yoona like this everytime. I’m just gonna kill myself to seeing Yoona hurts. C’mon,Cho Kyuhyun.. don't be a loser. Fight for her.

.

It’s evening. Minho,Heechul & I were playing basketball in the backyard of my house. They both were playing while making jokes but,me.. I was just standing in the middle of the basketball field like a miserable people.

I turn my body and started to walk inside the house. “Time’s up.” I said full of stress here. I walk to my room with a ball in my hand. I’m feeling so terrible, so I lay down my body against the bed & play with the ball up and down and so on until Minho appeared.

“What happened? You can tell me. We’re buddies right?” Minho sat beside me.

“Minho… kill me. I lost everything.” I said jokingly but there’s the truth.

“Heyy….” Minho patted my head. “Tell me.”

I stop playing with the ball and take a deep breath. “it’s a misunderstanding.” I paused a moment. “Yoona…. She saw me with Hyuna this morning. She wanted me to get back with her, but I can’t. she kissed me… and Yoona saw everything.” I catched a breath again. “I tried to explain everything,but she denied it. Now, I don’t know what I supposed to do.” I told Minho everything.

“She must be hurt.” Minho said it calmly.

“I know right.” I sat up.

“You need to talk to her….calmly. you have to get her trust first then explain everything then. It won’t be easy. But, you have to do that.” He paused a moment. “C’mon man… you’re a man. Gentle!.”

“I’ll try…….” I said while thinking of her.

He slapped my head. “That’s my buddy. Go get her back.” Then he went outside my room.

.

.

Author’s Pov

 

It’s 8.40pm already. It’s windy outside, so it’s cold but,Yoona, she’s always wearing a short pants and a shirt in this weather. She’s sitting on her bed while reading ‘The Notebook’. She keeps the window’s open. Her dad opened the door just to see her.

“You’re gonna catching the cold.” He said while standing on the verge of the door.

“No. I’m okay with this. It’s warm here.” Yoona replied her dad.

He looks around. “Okay then. I’m just gonna watching on tv down there.” He closed the door.

“I’ll see ya tomorrow morning.” Yoona said.

Then, she feels something weird out there. She stood up to approach the window. She’s standing near the window and looking outside for a moment while bite her nail then she saw Kyuhyun was standing there near the big tree. She sighed.

“I need to talk to you.” He said. “Let me in?” he begged. Yoona thought that he will catch a cold, she just show her stuttered face and Kyuhyun knows what it means…. He started to climb the tree like a wolf. He reached the verge of the window near Yoona. Yoona takes a seat on a sofa.

“What now?” Yoona said.

Kyuhyun who was standing near the window seems lost his words when he met her. “Look, I’m sorry.. I know it’s not right. You must be hurt.” He said with his cool tone. “Please,Yoona…. Don’t get me wrong. You know I love you even more. What should I do to make you believe me?.” He added.

Yoona sighs. “Do whatever you want.”

“You don’t want me?” he said it softly.

Yoona turns her head directly to Kyuhyun. Bingo! It means Yoona’s still want him. She moves to her bad. So does Kyuhyun, he sat not far from her.

“It’s not about you…” Yoona paused a moment. “It’s her. Why did she wants you that much?”. She sighed.

Kyuhyun grins. “The point is… you’re jealous?.”

“No. it’s just not right for me.” Yoona said.

He grins again. “It’s okay. It’s cute on you…” he loves the way Yoona’s talking. He stares at Yoona’s pretty eyes deeply. “Hey…..” he paused a moment,Yoona looked at him directly. “I love you.” He grinned. “Say you love me too…”

“You know I do….”

“No…. say it. I want to hear it from you.”

“I….. don’t love you.”

Kyuhyun knew that Yoona was joking. “Say it right…” he smiled.

Yoona approaches Kyuhyun, who was sitting not far from her. Yoona looks at his eyes deeply and feels amazed again. They’re staring for a moment. “I love you.” She said it briefly.

Kyuhyun smiled coyly after hearing those 3 words. Yoona stood up, following by Kyuhyun. They’re staring each other for a moment. Then suddenly, Kyuhyun’s lips landed on Yoona’s lips. What a couple. Kyuhyun kissed her softly, calmly, & with all of happiness, Yoona kissed him back. He holds Yoona’s hips with his hands while Yoona puts her hands on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, he’s tall. Sometimes, Kyuhyun grinned while they’re kissing because he’s just glad to know that Yoona’s his girl. All of sudden, Kyuhyun embraces Yoona’s hips and it makes Yoona’s on top of him. They stopped their kiss. Yoona smiled coyly. They started to kiss again and the kiss went deep even deeper. It’s just a great moment to a couple in love like they two. Teenager in love.

 

__________