What?

Exotic Bakery

I dashed into the shop and halted right before the counter. Xiumin followed after.

I stuck out my tongue, "I win!"

He pinched my cheeks and said, "That's because you cheated!"

I pushed his hands away, "Ya! That hurt!"

The cashier giggled, "You guys see such a cute couple! Would you like to try our couple set?"

"Oh no, we're not a co-"

"Yes please!" Xiumin interrupted.

"What flavor would you like?"

"Blueberry!" we chorused.

"Coming right up!" she said and disappeared.

Xiumin raised an eyebrow, "You like blueberry too?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Why can't I?"

"It's just that.. Not many people like blueberry.. Girls usually like chocolate or strawberry..."

"Well, I'm an exception then!" I smiled. The cashier came back and handed us the huge bowl of ice cream as xiumin footed the bill.

I grabbed the bowl of ice cream and waddled over to the seat. I grabbed the spoon and stuffed myself silly.

Xiumin looked at me eating while slowly putting the ice cream into his mouth. He laughed, "I have never seen a girl be so comfortable with me before! Haha, you're the first!"

"What do you mean?" I said with my mouth full of ice cream.

"Just look at the way you eat, silly!" he chuckled. He grabbed the napkin and wiped the ice cream off my mouth. I blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry..." I bit my lip and apologised.

"Don't be! I love it! We're gonna be amazing friends!" Xiumin smiled.

I smiled and thought to myself, "But I wanna be more than friends.."

Once we were done, we headed out to the busy streets and went window shopping. We laughed at all the silly things that costume shops were selling. We walked toward the traffic light. "Oh look! It's green! Lets make a run for it!" he exclaimed as he grabbed my hand. I felt my heart racing a million times faster. It seemed as though it might pump itself out of my chest. Mu ears turned red and my cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

After crossing the road, he didn't let go of my hand. I'm guessing he forgot. We continued walking down the street, hand in hand. If only he knew what a stir he made inside of me.

We walked past a boutique. I came to an abrupt halt which pulled Xiumin's body backwards. I pressed my cheeks against the glass window of the boutique, gazing at the most beautiful dress that I have ever laid my eyes on. The same dress that I saw when Luhan and I walked by here. It was a beautiful aquamarine colour. The long dress flowed down to the ankles and it was strapless. It was a dress that I had always dreamt of wearing.

"Wow. I can't believe it's still here...." I gasped.

"You like that dress? Why dont you buy it?" Xiumin asked.

I let go of his hand and stuffed my hands into my pocket and pulled the insides out. "I'm broke. Besides.. Even if I do buy it, I can't wear it. There are no events that I can attend or anything. Wouldn't it be a waste? Might as well admire it from afar! And guess what? I have always dreamt of wearing a dress like that when I was a kid. Haha! Ridiculous right?"

"I dont think that's ridiculous. We all have dreams.." he smiled.

"And now it's time for me to stop fantasizing about my fairytale!" I sighed as I walked away from the boutique, glancing at the dress one last time.

Xiumin stuffed his hands into his pockets and asked, "So do you wanna go back to the bakery or do you want me to walk you home?"

A smile plastered itself on my face, "It's ok, I can go home by myself. Thanks for the offer though. Besides, I have had the most amazing day ever. Thank you!"

"Me too!" Xiumin smiled as we bade farewell and parted.

Xiumin walked into the bakery, greeted by Suho. "So how was your date?" Suho teased.

Xiumin blushed and punched him in the tummy, "What are you even talking about?"

"Don't act like you dont know?" Suho gave him a creepy smile.

"Nothing happened.. I'm serious. I just know that she's a really sweet and kind girl.." he dazed.

"HO HO HO, DON'T TELL ME YOU FELL FOR HER ALREADY!" Suho smirked.

Luhan came out from the counter and asked, "Fell for who?"

"Eunmi! Haha! Xiumin and Eunmi sitting on a tree, K-I-" Before suho could finish his little song, Xiumin stuffed a bun into his mouth.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, "Wait.. You like Eunmi? I thought you liked her sister?". Baekhyun came dashing into the bakery before Xiumin could answer the question, "GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY?!"

"What?" we answered monotnously.

Baekhyun pouted, "When I say "Guess what?", I would love a lively response. Once more. GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY?"

Luhan punched him in the tummy and said, "Get to the point."

"We're all invited to a ball! Three months away! Held by the city council! Isn't it exciting?!" he screamed. Suho and Xiumin's eyes sparkled. Luhan looked indifferent. Baekhyun ignored Luhan's expression and continued, "This means that we need dates. We need tuxedos. We need awesome hair. We need money. We need to rent a limo. We nee-"

"We get it, we need alot of things." Suho stopped him before he went overboard.

"So who are you gonna ask to the ball?" Baekhyun asked Xiumin.

Xiumin shrugged his shoulders and walked off into the kitchen. Luhan followed.

"Hyung.." Luhan spoke, "Do you really like Eunmi?"

"I am not too sure myself.. Is it even possible to fall for someone within a day?"

There a long, deafening silence.

"Then, may the best man win then." Luhan patted Xiumin's back and walked out.

Xiumin stared at the tray of freshly baked cookies and snapped, "Wait what?"

 

 

**************************************

A/N: OTL

I dont know what I just wrote. ._______. Jengjengjeng, Luhan likes her. So does Xiumin.

What's gonna happen next? I dont know too because I haven't thought about that at all. Haha! ^^