1.

Exotic Bakery

"Eun mi, you're gonna freak when I tell you this!" Kyung Mi buzzed with excitement. She was jumping up and down, I was getting dizzy just looking at her. I held her shoulders, and tugged her down.
"Calm down and tell me what happened!"
She pulled out two strips of papers from her sling bag.

"Must be some discount voucher again..." I thought to myself. My best friend was always excited for the smallest of things. She handed me the paper as I carefully scanned the words written on it.
Widening with surprise were my eyes that looked at the pair of apparent tickets to concert. Not just any concert, but, it was a BEAST concert!
"KYUNG MI, HOW DID YOU..? AHH!!" I screeched in the middle of the almost empty street.
She flipped her hair in an aura of arrogance and boasted, "I know. I am amazing!"
I stuck my tongue out in disgust but pulled her in for a hug. She is the best!

"Let's go to the cafe down the street! My treat!" I suggested. Kyung mi happily skipped around as we played about by the pavement. It was a twenty minute walk, but it was worth it because I haven't fooled about in days. Now that exams were over, I was finally free!
Kyung mi slowed down her monkey parade and snapped, "Waaaait.. Eun mi ah, I think I saw..."
"What'd you see?"
"It's Luhan!"
"Wait, what?" I started panicking. Kyung Mi pulled me in to a nearby shop, which was a bakery, apparently. We spied from the glass window as we saw Luhan walk further away.
"How may I help you?" an average height, broad figure stood before us with a warm smile.
Kyung mi and I jumped in shock.
I pulled my dress, trying to straighten myself, and smiled nervously, "Um, we just wanted to buy doughnuts!"
Kyung mi nodded as she took the tongs and tray immediately.
The man laughed heartily, "Relax, I'm not going to eat you up! I'm Suho, nice to meet you!"
He put his hand out as did I. He was wearing an apron, so I'm guessing he works here.

"I'm Eun Mi. Sorry we just barged in like that! I promise it won't happen again!" I bowed continuously.
"It's ok! Do you guys want to try the chocolate cake we just baked?" he asked politely.
The aroma of the baked goods aroused my hunger while I bit my lip, hesitating to answer. Just then, Kyung mi jumped and grabbed my shoulders, "Sure! Why not!"
"Baekhyun ah! Bring two slices of cake out!" he yelled to the kitchen.
"Coming!" a somewhat kid-like voice answered. A tall boy with dark brown hair came out from the swinging kitchen door, holding two plates of chocolate cake.
"Hot out of the oven!" he smiled as he placed the plates on the small counter, "Bon Apetite!"
I took a whiff of the mouth watering cake and grabbed the for without doubt. The fork sunk into the cake and it pulled out a small chunk of it. I lifted the fork and put it into my mouth. The oozing chocolate from the cake melted in my mouth, it tasted like a piece of heaven.
"Mmmm.. This is so good!" Kyung mi and I chorused.
"Hahaha! It's good right? Oh, hyung, I need help with the muffins! Help me please...." Baekhyun pleaded with much aegyo.
Suho shrugged and gave in, "Fine... Get Xiumin to attend to them.."
"Okay! BAOZI HYUNG!!!" Baekhyun shouted as he skipped merrily into the kitchen while Suho followed.

I looked at Kyung mi and giggled. We were finally finished with our cake when someone came out from the kitchen.
He was the most perfect person I have ever seen. His eyes were shining under the orange light, his somewhat muscular body fitted tightly with his plain white tee and an award winning smile. His hair was a lighter shade of brown compared to Baekhyun's.
The moment I saw him, my heart raced. I felt my palms getting sweaty and the temperature of the room heating up.

It was love at first sight.
"How may I help you, miss?" he asked.

*********************
[A/N]: Hellooo, it's my first exo fanfic. Hehe. I made Xiumin younger than Suho so it'd make the flow of the story easier.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER! ^^