One is the lonliest Number...

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

IU's POV

Another day filled with ridicule, but hey what should I expect? I mean one look at me and you could most likely make 5 joke within a second! Seriously it's no joke!!! I mean ues I realize that I maybe larger than life. Sure I've heard people say that the Macy's parade started early.

When I was younger I wasn't always this big!!!

(Everyone stops and looks at her like she's crazy!)

Seriously!!! Believe me! Gosh thank the mass race of korean enterainmnet for looking amazing with skinny bodies.

Yes I was once skinny but no one knows how you will turn out when you get older.

The day that changed my life in elementary was when the good for nothing Changsung had to say I was the ugliest girl he ever saw and he never wanted to play with me!

Yes, the boy was my big brothers friend but then again who isn't my brothers friend?

When your twin (fraternal might I add) brother happens to be Nichkhun the nicest guy with amazing looks and popularity you can't help but want to be his friend.

My brother the winking machine is probably the only boy besides my best friend Junho who could make me feel remotely good about myself.

Although my brother did his best to make sure I don't hear anymore rude comments, people just made it so they don't say anything when he's around.

Sure I could just tell my brother what they are doing but come on what would that solve? It would just lead to more people hating me and I have enough of that.

Okay need to stop the rambling and get on with my life!

Just like my brother I am considered extremely sweet and can do no harm! Although I wish I could stand up for myself I have yet to find the inspiration to change myself. That was until he came along! (Throws on a happy face that could put the chesire cat to shame)

Absolute perfection! Yes he is absolute perfection!!! From the moment he walked in the halls of our high school to the second he stopped right next to my locker.

His first words to me were "Excuse me."

Excuse me, he said excuse me, how can such simple words sound so amazing?

Still in a state of shock that someone as wonderful as him would talk to me the next thing I fest was a shove to the chest.

STUPID CHANGSUNG!!!

"Move it sushi girl! Your blocking the guys way!"

Sushi girl? Did this fool just call me sushi girl? Oh jiminy cricket! How could I forget I was still in this stupid mascots uniform?

Dang why did I have to be the stupid mascot for our school Sushi Lucy?

Oh that's right my oh so helpfull brother insisted that this will help me break from my shell and get to know people!

Ya great thought oppa!!! But still at this very moment I am so thankful that this god like man did not see my true appearance!

That's right call me a whimp but would you want to let the guy you like see you looking like a cow just put on human clothes and decided to walk around in the human world just to see what it would be like?

(Silence *cricket noises)

That's right didn't think so!

When I finally got back to the state of reality I realized that the bell just rang.

"Hey Mrs. Sushi, will you be alright?"

Seemingly not knowing what to do I just nodded my head like crazy!

Thankfully he left just as the head piece fell off!

Thank you sushi, thank you oppa, thank you god!!!

 

I found my reason for being alive!

 

"IU class is starting lets go! Wait, why are you still in the mascot costume?"

"Forget it Junho! Hurry and help me out class is about to start!"

As my best friend leaves me at the  locker rooms for me to change I could hear some girls singing.

"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do"

"Stop at least one gets done because we all know zero can't get none!"

Yes I am the zero of which they refer to! I'm round and fit the shape of a zero so I can't really blame them.

But from this day onward I will not take their frets to heart and concentrate on the one man that makes everything bright!

 

"Oh curse on Rain's washboard abs! I didn't get his name!"

 

And this is how it all began with a sushi costume!