Oh how cute! And a voice to boot!!!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

Wooyoung/ Jason's POV

Gosh! Who knew that coming home would leave me victimized by crazed girls who seem to think that I have become their god!

Seriously some chick got on her knees and bowed to me then looked up and said "kamsahmnida"

Gosh girlies god did not send me back to Korea just to be lead into your arms and become your king.

Okay maybe I'm overreacting but come on no one was like this at my old school. Wait then again the majority of my school was caucasian kids who lived in the burbs. Needless to say I did feel somewhat outcasted. Sure I had some friends here and there but come on letting friends come over just to have your mom throw a dish like dukbokki a totally unknown dish to them in their face is like what the f* is this spicky cheese thing?

I only had one korean friend in the states and that guy happens to be the reasonthat I'm here. Well partly anyways. Hell when you get an opportunity to go to one of the best schools for upcoming entertainers in the world you jump at the chance!

Sure I'm an okay singer but really my dances are sick! To bad where I came from my bboying skills were put to waste.

Ya I'm a bboy true and true!

So after passing this unknown maybe phsycopath praising goodness knows what for bringing me hear I went on a quest!

What kind of quest you may ask, a quest to kick a** in taking over this jacked-up school!

(Silence from audience)

Okay gosh obviously I'm not really that full of myself. First things first I need to find Taec or Taecyeon ya know his full name. Then get my sched and locker.

Wait scratch that! Whatever in the world pops up first.

As I started walking guess what hit my face in big bold hangul letters? Yes, I can read HANGUL!!! I may have lived in the states but I was born in Korea with korean parents. Oh and no! I did not really get hit in the face just trying out my sarcasm.

(One audience member shouts: You !)

Thank you I realize my sarcasm is not up to par! I don't think the bad boy image is ever going to realy suit me. I'm too nice of a guy. I have manners, even if the girls here are crazy I'll stil open doors for them.

Ya b*tches I got my manners up right! (Looks at the audience...) Sorry for the profanity. (Bows towards audience)

So as the sign stated "Main Office" I made my way got my schedule and locker number thank free willy that my locker was close to my first class because if it wasn't I might miss first period!

I finally got to my locker after hours of searching.. naw it really only took 1 minute I mean they are all numbered after all.

The first thing to come into view is a sushi woman! It was beyond cute. As soon as I uttered the words, "Excuese me," she suddenly spaced out.

Wait is it a she? How could "it" be spacing out when I can't even see "it's" real face.

Next thing I knew a boy comes up and shoves "it"

"Move it sushi girl! Your blocking the guys way!"

"Hey that wasn't very nice!"

"Cool it Jason! He's like this all the time with her! Hey Changsung give her a break okay it must be hard enough as it is for her but now your even pushing her?"

I looked to the left next to the boy that I now know as Changsung...wait a minute...just a second...!

"Teac!?"

"Ya kid it's me! Come on we better hurry or we'll miss first period."

Just as the two started to walk away I notice the sushi girl yes girl thanks to Taec I now know she's a chick has been put in either a state of shock or is playing a game of freeze and currently no one has yet to unfreeze her.

The bell just rang and I got to do something or this girl let alone me is going to be late. Now being the gentelmanly man that I am I must make sure she's fine.

"Hey Mrs. Sushi, will you be alright?"

She starts to nod her head like crazy, how cute!

Well now that I know she'll be fine I decide to make my way to my next class.

My first instructor Mr. Park or JYP as he told me likes to be called said that I need to change into sweats for dance practice and training.

As I made my way to what I believed to be the guy changing room I heard the most beautiful voices. It was coming from the girls changing room and guess what it was Ms. Sushi the mascots head was off but she was still facing the opposite direction from me.

"Wow Ms. Sushi! You have a lovely voice!"

She must have realized it was me or just that a boy was peeping at the girls changing room but she imediately put back the mascots head and turned towards me.

"Ummm.... what are you doing here? Did you lost?"

How adorable her english is just too cute a little broken but at least I can understand.

"Sorry, ya I'm a little lost can you help me?"

Honestly I didn't need any help. But what was I suppose to say, "No I know where I'm going but just wanted to check in the girls changing room!"

Thank you but don't want anyone to think I'm erted!!!

As she made her way towards me she tripped. When She finally got up with a little help from me pulling her up. Which might I add I wonder how she can stand that costume it must way a ton!

Her head piece was now on backwards.

Oh how cute! And a voice to boot!!!

I turn the head piece around and show her the okay sign.

"Ok?" She asked as she does the sign as well

I just nod my head in agreement.

"Do you want to change before you help me out?"

"Anio!!! Anio!" She waved her hands frantically.

So strange but can't say anything against it.