Help not asked but will be needed!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

IU (pov)

Ok can I say that this day should be marked down in the history of IUness as the day I went to the infirmary the most in my life in one day.  So as I opened my eyes all I could see was a bunch of pretty boys surrounding me.

“Noona are you ok? Noona…noona.”

In between the noona calling I could hear sobs. Looking to my left I saw two of my precious dongsengs from my babysitting days.

“Taemin, Minho! What are you two doing here. Ohh head rush.”

Obviously moving too quickly from a slight concussion from slipping on a chicken drumstick bone ok for short chicken leg was not the right thing to do.

“We go to school here now with our other three friends. Let Tae and I introduce you to them. This short weird blond haired dino looking guy here is Kim Jonghyun. The guy next to him is the chicken loving freak who most likely was the cause of this entire mishap you’re going through.”

Wow this guys smile is so adorable that I completely will forget that his chicken habits is the cause of me being oh he smiled again. What was I talking about again?

“The divaish looking guy next to him is Kim Kibum or Key as he likes to be known. And of course you know the sobbing maknae Taemin and me.

“Ok Minho enough the big chick gets it. Now honey pot all I can say is I cannot have a big tub of bubbly in my sight. No offense but I have to say it cause if you didn’t want that said you wouldn’t have brought this upon yourself.”

“LOOK mister KEY do you think I want to feel horrible about myself or have to feel like I need to be invisible so I wouldn’t have to hear the sneering comments that the student population say on a daily basis. Do you think I don’t want to tell the guy I like that I like him but can’t because I’m too ashamed of myself.”

At this point I broke down crying.

“Look noona I’m…I’m sorry I just get really angry about people who are big and don’t do anything about it. I had a noona friend when I was a kid she was let’s just say on the heavy side I was little and didn’t know or think to differentiate big from small. Well she, she wasn’t too happy with herself so she ended up committing……………………………………………………………………plastic surgery.”

Ok so I was somewhat waiting for him to say committing suicide although I would never commend it but saying plastic surgery definitely caught me off guard. Then he started to cry.

“Once she got skinny and pretty she abandoned me got knocked up by some guy and later on ruined her life becoming a drug addict. I guess that is why I get angry with people like that people like you. I always feel like you they always end up getting surgery and really messing their life up. That is why I Key Almighty! Will take this opportunity to help you change your life the healthy less needely and knife free way I know how.  You will be on a diet. Be afraid sweet noona this won’t be easy.”

All I know is that although this kid is def scary I think he probably will be able to help me.

“Now noona gives up the dirt on the guy you like! Is it the pres cuz I got to say he is one good looking piece of…”

“Key!”

“What Minho?! I was going to say clothing did you see what he was wearing? I mean he def knew how to dress and he’s not that bad looking either.”

My gag reflexes started and it took all my will power to hold it down.

“No Key, Minho is telling you to stop because that pres is her older brother Nickhun.”

“Oh my bad thanks for the up and ups Tae. So who’s the guy?”

After an hour of divulging my love life Key told me to meet him at 5 tomorrow morning at the school gym. Well I guess let hell begin.

Taecs (Pov)

Alright I think I get it that IU has a thing for Jason but I still can’t let it slide. I know this is probably unbecoming of me but I need her attention I want her attention.

She will be the first girl I’m going after I mean she isn’t that bad looking just has a few extra pounds on her  but don’t they usually say more to cuddle with?

“That settles it she will be mine!”

“Um… Taec who you talking about?”

Sh(bleep) can’t tell her brother I’m going after his sister because she doesn’t give me attention.

“Nothing just remembering lines from a song that has been stuck in my head.”

“Ok well I’m going to see if Victoria is heading to her class yet.”

Gosh his brain is all VIC VIC VIC! Wait good thing hope he won’t notice me getting close to his sis.

No one’s POV

IU was rushing to last class after a vexing day of hits knockouts and blackouts. When she collided once again with Taec.

“Oh Taecyeon oppa sorry did I hurt you?”

“Cute!”

“Huh?”

“Look IU I was wondering if you would drop by the practice room after school to come and see the new group 2pm practice. I mean your brother will be there and Jason and me of course. So what ya say want to watch?”

“Why me?”

“Well I just thought that we should get some perspective on what we plan to show at the school talent show. We just added Jason oh and your friend Junho is in it as well. It would be great if you could make it. I’m sure your brother will bring Vic along so you won’t be the only chick there.”

She pondered his request for awhile and came up with the conclusion of …

“Why not.”

I mean at least I get to stare at Woo for a little bit longer.

With her words already spoken Taec leans forward and says, “Great I’ll see you at 4.” With that he kisses her on the cheek.

We will now leave the stunned chubby cutie on her own. (Needless to say she’s not the only one in shock the entire school is now at a standstill!)

What will come of this practice the world may never know.

 

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.....

....

...

..

.

21191406.gif

atebwithab: I know I know I'm disappointed as well. Please stop with the face Onew (wispers: you know i love you)

71476201.gif

atebwithab: Not in that kind of way altough i find you completely adorable.

41606605.gif

atebwithab: What?

Jjong: Nothing for me? no adorable no love you's

atebwithab: NO

JjongCop2.gif

Jjong: Naughty naughty cool aid

atebwithab: First time being called a beverage not bad.

atebwithab: Alright i get it this chapter but it will get better promise.

Key: Ok! Just don't make me out to be a jack(bleep)! Wait that was last chapter.

atebwithab: At least I'm making you have a bigger role fairygodbrother!!!

Taemin: What's going on I just woke up?

Minho: Don't worry you didn't get much of a part in this chapter anyways

atebwithab: okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well new chapter and the next will be better i promise.

Minho: If you ever get around to it!

atebwithab: Watever Jjong say bye

Jjong: BYE!!!