Audition and operation commence!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

(Taec’s POV)

The very scary Jung Ji hoon aka the scary overprotective step-father of IU and Nichkhun was standing there. The very dark aura emitting from the man was obvious to me but still unbeknownst to IU.

“Appa! When did you get home? I thought that you were filming a movie today?”

“I was, but the shoot was canceled for the day. Why is Taecyeon here, with you, alone?”

Death was now screaming my name and I could now see my life flashing before my eyes.

“Appa, Taec oppa wanted to watch a movie, and I told him just the two of us was fine.”

“But you’re a girl he’s a boy and the two of you are ALONE!”

“It’s okay appa, but do you want to join us?”

My arm was still elevated mid-air afraid for his oncoming answer.

“Why my beautiful daughter I would love to.”

As he made his way to the sofa he sat in between IU and me. My arm just collapsed right on Deaths shoulders.

“Why Taec I’m glad that you are accompanying IU but please release our arm form my shoulder. I’ve been told that I could dislocate a persons’ arm just from a simple turn. So for your safety I think it would be better for you to remove the obstruction don’t you think?”

Death is no longer eminent; forget knocking on my door he’s barging in at full force.

“Appa stop scaring Taec oppa!”

I looked over at IU thankful but realized she was now snuggling up to her movie-star appa. I was now straight bodied hands on my lap, trying my utmost best to pay full attention to the screen in front of me.

When the movie was over I thought that this would be the perfect time to run and hide, mainly under the safety of the blankets of my own bed.

“Taec oppa please play the next movie. I’m sure appa will like it, he hasn’t seen it yet.”

Well now I’m basically kicking myself in the bee-hive, why in the world did I decide to rent more than one movie?

As I placed the disk in the player a loud yell was heard.

“BABY SIS! I have your schedule…APPA?! What are you doing here?”

“Is it a crime to come to the place in which I live?”

Well noooooooooooooo….but wait what is he doing here?!”

Joon hyung pointed at me with an incredulous look.

“Well it appears that your baby sis was having a movie date while we were all out.”

“Appa! It’s not a date!”

“It’s him isn’t it IU! You lied to me! You like this mouse looking boy? Oppa can find someone better for you. I know this great guy his name is Park Cheondung he’s your age and a very good looking pretty boy. Not like this beast like mouse here.”

I was totally offended and who is this Park kid? How is he better than me?

“Oppa I told you already my reason and this is not a date I don’t think Taec oppa is happy with you saying that I’m not even his type.”

“What do you mean? What is my sister not good enough for you?”

“What’s wrong with my daughter? She is beautiful!”

“I LIKE HER!”

“What?!”

They were all staring at me now. What have gotten myself into?

“Alright then, you need to go through auditions, the evaluation process starts now. My daughter please head to your room and wait for the results.”

“Appa I’m not going anywhere this is ridiculous and I don’t….”

“Joon here’s my black card take her to eat she looks so skinny lately while I take of the issue at hand.”

“Yes appa!”

Why is my life heading for the gutter? IU doesn’t even like me… yet.

Wait if I can get IU’s appa’s approval that’s like getting her approval as well. I mean everyone knows that she can’t say no to her appa.

“Wait I need to be a contestant as well!”

Where in the world did Changsung come from?

“Who are you?”

“The man who has secretly been in love with your daughter for years.”

“Yah, while you were constantly making fun of her.”

I said but I think it was a little too soft to hear because the next thing I know Mr. Jung is inviting the eating monster in.

“Okay my boy you’re in as well, hope your prepared for the hell that is about to commence.”

(No one’s POV)

(In a restaurant miles away)

“Oppa I don’t like Taec oppa like that and I thought you’re putting me on a restricted diet?”

“I am but we’ll start tomorrow. This is the first time that appa actually gave me money let alone his black card and we need to use it for all its worth!”

“IU?”

IU turned around to see none other than…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Author’s note: You thought I was going to do a cliffy right? Wrong!)

“Jason oppa?”

IU said as she was blushing like crazy leaving her babo oppa to stare back and forth between the two with jajangmyeon half way in his mouth.

“Well this is kind of awkward. Are you on a date? You look great by the way.”

“Huh? Date? With who?”

“Um the man sitting with you who is staring at me like I’m some mysterious creature that just came out from the swamps.”

“Oh that’s just my brother. He’s probably confused, he usually is anyways, what are you doing here?”

“Going to eat.”

“Oh of course, what else would you be doing in a restaurant other than eating.”

“Oh I’m just picking it up, I should get going. Anyways it was great to see you. Hopefully we’ll see each other again before school starts. Bye. ”

As he walked towards the door leaving the two to finish their meals he suddenly turns.

“Oh and by the way IU just call me Woo young using Jason when I’m back in Korea is kind of weird. Well bye.”

Now that Woo young is finally out of the vicinity Joon now has found the capability to talk.

“It’s him isn’t it! This time you can’t say no! It’s so obvious you look like a tomato right now!!!”

“Oppa!”

Well it is now clear in the babo oppa’s mind who his baby sister is trying to look good for. Well at least the guy was respectful, decent, and not a beast like Taecyeon. Well little does this brother know that not only is Taec going for the challenge of winning his adorable sister’s heart but a terrible eating monster who on many accounts has made his baby girl cry.

Oh the things he would do. But for now he’s made it his mission to get the man named Woo young to fall for his sister to get the beast boy out of the picture.

Joon turns to the readers.

“Joon’s mind: Operation match up commence!!!”

“Oppa who are you talking to?”


 

atebwithab: Yay!!! I put up another chapter! It's great seeing many people subscribe showing me that they like this story.

Bi/Rain: Time out! Siwon and Yunho was showing their abs and stuff but I'm here now! Check this out!

atebwithab: Hottness!!!

Brian: DAYUM

atebwithab: I know right!

Brian: Shut your mouth!!!!

atebwithab: Okay?????????

Brian: That man is my man!

atebwithab: Brian oppa your kind of creeping me out

Bi/Rain: Hahaha I still got it!

Now check out some more of my hottness!

atebwithab: Bi oppa stop I'm having a nose bleed already! Readers do you need a tissue? (author runs to the bathroom to shove tissue up her nose)

atebwithab is back so Bi oppa please say goodbye to our readers before someone dies of severe blood lose!

atebwithab: Thanks oppa! Well readers I hope you liked this chapter!!! Comments are always loved but hey no pressure!

It's not like I'm going to figure you IP and stalk you! Hahaha that would be so saesang of me right!!!!

Lots of love and lates!!!