BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL)

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

Here we go again! It’s finally 4pm and all of 2pm is gathering not to mention the over anticipating Taecyeon who seemingly can’t stop moving his head side to side in a rapid way. Because of this each member is now looking at him.

(Changsung’s POV)

O-M-to the-G I got a point of flipping view does that mean I’m totally like a main now? Yes!!!

(Author’s mind: Slower down Cujo just a few notches! No everyone gets a turn don’t get so over excited old looking maknae.)

Fine!!! Now back to where we left off at.

Just as I was about to ask Taec what the H*** is wrong with him, I hear a few loud pounds and suddenly the door opens revealing the biggest, brightest, beautiful being I have ever seen (side note: not totally the first time I saw her just ignore all the mindless brutal comments I seem to spare her every so often.)

Okay, okay, you got me I have a thing for big girls well especially IU! But what am I suppose to do? It will be hard to be the guy in love with the rolly polly of loveliness. Now you may be wondering why in the world do you like her? I mean do you know how many sweet honeys try and get with me? But as I have heard and I am sure yourself as well boys tend to fall for girls like their mothers and vice versa so basically I’m saying my momma is on the heavy side.

But don’t get me wrong or anything I don’t have a thing for my mom in general but I guess I’ve become accustomed to loving heavier people. Oh goodness me where am I going with this?

“Hey lil’ sis what are you doing here?” thank you oh great lord of the winkingness for diverting my oh so warped mind.

“Oh well, Taec oppa invited me, he said I could give you guys an outsiders perspective on how your all doing.”

What! Why would Taec invite her? Is he trying to get in good with Khun? Wait that can’t be, they are already best friends! Oh great Buddha show me the way! Lead me away from all these mindless questions that happen to be spinning in my head!!!

“Ya, there’s nothing wrong inviting her and anyways IU has the best voice in the school seeing as really only Junsu is our best singer she could give us a few pointers.”

“Also it’s not so bad to have another cutie here, considering if we remotely look at Vic Khun will gouge our eyes out!”

“Well I guess I don’t mind my baby sister watching but Taec since you invited her you are going to be responsible for her so I expect you to protect her.”

“Protect her from what?” Wait did I just say that out loud?

“I don’t know maknae maybe an over eating boy who never gets fat.”

“But Shim Changmin hyung isn’t here?”

Who could he possibly be talking about? Suddenly as I look around I notice all eyes are on me. Why are they staring?

“Hi, what do you need? Got a problem?” Why are they looking at me like I’m the stupidest person alive?

“We are obviously talking about!!!’

Ok so it’s understandable.

“Fine no worries I won’t do anything.”

(Whispers: As long as Khun doesn’t see)

I thought no one could hear me but boy was I wrong! Taec is looking at me menacingly and the new dude Jason. What is this do they want to massacre me with their eyes?

“Changsung if you do anything to her I assure you, you won’t be feeling anything again and you can just say bye goodbye baby goodbye to your precious food!”

Ok so I guess Taec is really taking Khuns advice to heart. Alright I see where this is going.

“Calm your flow man I mean we don’t want you to start spurting out blood, ya need a tampon or something? Gosh seriously!”

“IU come here let me get you a drink do you want some donuts?”

Why in the world in Taec treating her so well? Does he like her? Does he want to die? Because if he does I would gladly kill him! IU is mine (although no one including her knows that)

“Thanks Taec oppa but I think I should lay off a little on the carbs hehehe.”

“Alright guys how about we show the girls what we got so far with our routine.”

Khun ever the competitive one speaks yet again and now it is time for our dance to begin!

We threw out each skill we had Junho pulled some acrobatic moves while Jason wiped the floor with his sick dance moves. Khun was doing his cute movements and gestures knowing full well it will attract those noonas. Junsu was doing as much as he could baisically two stepping. I was the sh*t and did my killer moves (Author’s mind: That’s what you think anyways!)

Taec was doing the usual and ripping his shirt apart and staring at IU as he did it. The usual. Wait what the bleeeeeeepppp!!! He is staring at IU and ripping his shirt apart and now he has a huge smirk on his face that jacka** IU is mine I said it once I’ll say it again SHE IS MINE!!!

“Junho you were amazing! I knew my best friend has some amazing skills! Those years in gymnastics paid off.”

“IU don’t tell everybody! Now they’ll think I was a cheerleader!”

“But you were remember your mom forced you because she wanted a girl so she could be a cheerleader someday. But she said she was stuck with you so you would just have to do. Remember; remember!!!”

“On a side not you all were very impressive!”

“Noona what did you think about me? How did I look?!”

Again Junsu never ceases to amazing by getting Khun agitated when talking to his woman.

“You look handsome Junsu.”

“Did you hear that I look handsome!!!”

Let’s just say that he had a huge grin on his face till he faced the raging fireball commonly known as Nichkhun. With a smack to the head he is now quite and might I add a little on the pouty side.

“Shut it Junsu you act like it’s the first time someone said you were handsome.”

“But it is.” he whispered loud enough for all of us to here.

Then the most beautiful lady in my life spoke.

“How about the song you guys are going to perform?”

Before I could utter a word Taec beat me to it.

“Jaebum hyung wrote a sick song for us because he felt bad that he joined as a solo. He said that we will get it by tomorrow.”

“Well why don’t you all sing a song each so we can figure out who will be good for each part. Alright?”

“Wonderful idea who should go first? Oh wait I got it!”

Khun hurridly went to his bag wrote down numbers 1 to 6 and placed them in his cap.

“Alright everyone pick one number each.”

When I finally got my number I was number 6 go figure the youngest gets the last turn.

Khun went first playing the piano while singing Frankie J’s song “Don’t wanna try” he was good but not great thankfully his piano playing skills were better. 

Junsu then went on to sing “Love” by Keshia Cole.

Jason sang

Junho sang his own song “Maybe I love you” leading IU to squeal making me angry.

Now it was Taec’s turn and I assure you no one could have prepared me for the oozing hatred that was about to appear within me.

Taec got up and suddenly “My Ears Candy” started playing and as it did he grabbed IU leaving her to sing the females part. Yes I was somewhat angry I mean there was slight gyrates and grinding motions.

 That’s it I guess I better get it out of the way and tell IU how I feel to make sure Taec doesn’t steal her away from me. (Author’s mind: Get it through your thick skull she was never yours!)

So I got up and knew right away what to sing to make sure she knows how I feel about her!

(Play the song if you never heard it before k? It might help: I wan't to post the video in my story but not sure how if you know can you please tell me thanks!)

“Big Girl (Your are Beautiful)”

Big girl, you are beautiful
 

Walks in to the room Feels like a big balloon I said, "Hey girls, you are beautiful"
 

Diet Coke and a pizza please Diet Coke, I'm on my knees Screaming, "Big girl, you are beautiful"
 

You take your skinny girl I feel like I'm gonna die 'Cause a real woman Needs a real man, here's why
 

You take your girl And multiply her by four Now a whole lot of woman Needs a whole lot more
 

Get yourself to the butterfly lounge Find yourself a big lady Big boy, come on around And there we're gonna do baby
 

No need to fantasize Since the words are my praises A watering hole with the girls around And curves in all the right places
 

Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautifulFeels like a big balloon I said, "Hey girls, you are beautiful"
 

Diet Coke and a pizza please Diet Coke, I'm on my knees Screaming, "Big girl, you are beautiful"
 

You take your girl And multiply her by four Now a whole lot of woman Needs a whole lot more
 

Get yourself to the butterfly lounge Find yourself a big lady Big boy, come on around And there we're gonna do baby
 

No need to fantasize Since the words are my praises A watering hole with the girls around And curves in all the right places
 

Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful
 

Get yourself to the butterfly lounge Find yourself a big lady Big boy, come on around And there we're gonna do baby
 

No need to fantasize Since the words are my praises A watering hole with the girls around And curves in all the right places
 

Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Oh, you are beautiful
 

Get yourself to the butterfly lounge Find yourself a big lady Big boy, come on around And there we're gonna do baby
 

No need to fantasize Since the words are my praises A watering hole with the girls around And curves in all the right places
 

Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Big girls, you are beautiful Oh, you are beautiful
 

Get yourself to the butterfly lounge Find yourself a big lady Big boy, come on around And there we're gonna do baby
 

No need to fantasize Since the words are my praises A watering hole with the girls around And curves in all the right places
 

Big girl, you are beautiful Big girl, you are beautiful Big girl, you are beautiful Big girl, you are beautiful

Big girl, you are beautiful

After I finished singing my heart out and standing right in front of IU everyone was in shock and there was an angry looking Khun. Why is he angry looking?

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.......

......

.....

...

..

.

atebwithab: hey all finally got inspired to write something. well not really let's just say I didn't have the best of christmas's.

Jongkey: She didn't have a good christmas blablahblah!!!

atebwithab: That was so uncalled for! Maybe you want me to go into a depressive state!

Jong: Here's something to get you out of it peppero game! Come here key!!!

atebwithab: Guys this is not a boyxboy love story remember.

Shinee: She wants to make this a boyxboy love story so lets help her! (Shinee's inner mind: This is what she gets for not including us in this chapter!)

atebwithab: Yes that was unnecessarily inappropriate and for the last time this is not a boyxboy love story

Taemin: Guys look over here help me out!

Onew: What is it?

Key: Coming my son.

atebwithab: Please let's try and keep this story as PG as possible!

atebwithab: Great now Siwon i shocked and now he's going to have to pray a whole lot!!!

Shinee: Oh please like he's never seen some!  And why is he here!!!

atebwithab: I invited him and Yunho because well I need some eye candy once in a while I can't always keep looking at jail bait!

Shinee: We are not jail bait thank you very much we just look younger than we are!

Yunho: Guys! No no no!

atebwithab: Did you hear that! Yunho oppa said NO!!! And that means no hahaha!!! So lets look at our hot oppas Yunho and Siwon!

Yunho: Thank you, Uknow Yunho becasue you got to! I'm just a boss like that!

Siwon: I'm y and I know it!!!

Siwon: So BACK OFF!

Yunho: Oh no you didn't!

Siwon: Huh? Oh okay I get it! Don't worry Yunho your y and you know it even when you have your moobs.

Yunho: Moobs I'll show you moobs (Goes on the internet and searches for images on moobs) Here take a look at this!

atebwithab: Great Siwon oppa is scared for life! No more images Yunho oppa

Yunho: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

atebwithab: and that's how this story ran a little to long! So say goodbye Yunho oppa while I try and calm Siwon oppa back to a state that is somewhat normal!

Yunho: Bye bye readers maybe I'll see you next chapter!