Diary!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

Hey all! It's been awhile considering this is my last week of college and I will be graduating with two degrees, I thought I should post something as a gift to my self as well as my readers. I hope you enjoy!

Day 1: Online Messaging

All right, my day started off swell! Perfect, if you will, let’s just say the first thing that happened when I walked into class was a hit to the head. At that point I imagined all those anime shows when some character gets hit on the head or face by a pan, but to no avail no pan was seen; instead I see a soccer ball. Yup, that’s right a soccer ball, and not just any soccer ball mind you, it was “his” soccer ball. The devil himself, my one true enemy! Okay well maybe devil is a bit harsh but what do they say? If it looks like a pig, smells like a pig it is one (or something like that). So he is a devil because he acts like one, well only to me. Sure I’ve noticed how good looking and athletic he was (well he is the team captain for the soccer team after all). Yet, the first thing he said to me was, “I know I’m good looking but come on you staring at me is giving me the creeps!” From that moment on I detested him; all I could come up with as a response was, “Arrogant jerk!” But let’s get back to today, shall we? After the incident, I went home and decided to e-mail my friends what had happened today. Who knew that this would create a big problem for me? The worst-case scenario that anyone and I mean anyone could possibly have is sending an e-mail to the wrong person. Not to mention the person you’re talking about. Yup, you might have guessed it, I sent it to the “soccer devil” himself. Could my life get any better? And yes I was being sarcastic! I guess I’ll have to wait for what’s in store for me tomorrow!

(3.23.07 10:30pm)

Day 2: Face off

So yup, although I’ve been praying like a crazy woman that he wouldn’t open up the e-mail he did to my dismay! The last thing I wanted to happen was for him to confront me about it; but as it seems I’m always wrong. As he came up to me ranting about how horrible I am and that I’m a b*tch (that’s right he called me the b word, so uncalled for); and what was my almighty response to this was none 0ther than the least wittiest thing I could come up with, “Well your stupid,” or the very popular, “You don’t even know!” with some other words that I don’t wish to mention. Let me just say that our bickering/conversation/basically stupid comments didn’t stop there, but until the end of the day. If doing this accomplished or proved anything it would just show how immature we both really are. Yet somehow I felt triumphant because I was the one able to get the last word in before he could even come up with anything to say! Do you want to know what I said? Simple, “idiot” then I turned around and walked away. I guess you can say that it was a face off to see who could get in the last comment that would leave the other speechless. I think I did pretty well don’t you?

(3.24.07 9:56pm)

Day 3: It all started with a dare!

The biggest party of the year happened tonight; but like the lovely host Victoria said, “The party doesn’t start till after the guests leave.” How can that be a party if there is no guest you may ask? Well, let’s just say that the remaining guests and host (Tiff, GO, Seungho, Hyorin, the devil and I) wanted to play a game. Not just any dame but “truth or dare.” Yet it may seem childish but hey we’re only high school seniors (not of drinking age “wink wink”). Vic spun the bottle only to have it land on the devil. Sure enough he picked dare. Next thing I know everyone gathered in a group excluding the devil and myself. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable I heard the words that I may never forget, “You must kiss the girl next to you!” At first this meant nothing until I realized that Nichkhun was sitting to his right while on his left was “me.” I was freaking out and as I tried to get up and move but I suddenly fell or more like was pulled onto the floor intertwined in a kiss with the devil. I could almost picture my eyes going big and round! My first kiss taken by this punk, the person I hate more than any other person. Maybe I wouldn’t have been so mad if it was soft and gentle maybe quick but instead it was long, hard, and so impassionate. So my worst nightmare occurred, the devil himself kissed me! But I guess it did all start with a dare!

(3.25.07 11:55pm)

Day 4 (well more like Day 11): The UGLY Truth?

All right it’s been awhile since I last updated but nothing seemed as exciting as that night. Wait! Did I say exciting? I mean horrible, yeah that’s the word I wanted to use H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E! It seems that every time we see each other or pass by one another we become awkward no more hateful comments, which is so not us! Yet, when I do look at him I can’t seem to stop thinking of the kiss. Now I know why! Today Tiff and I went to GO’s house to be greeted by no one other than the man who has been constantly on my mind. Basically not long after that I fell asleep. Well I haven’t gotten much sleep (probably because I ‘m constantly thinking of the kiss!) I woke up and realized that I was being carried to my house. When we reached my front door he kissed me! He took me home! Even though he thought I was still asleep I heard every word he said after, “I love you!” Those are the three words that ay girl would want to hear.  If you didn’t realize it I decided to stop calling him devil! Why might you ask? I guess I must say the ugly truth! I am in love with my worst enemy! Those sayings that I always hated were right be it the saying, “opposite attract” to “keep your enemies closer.” I guess the only thing left for me to do is say those words back, but that will have to wait for another day! Tomorrow is April Fools; let’s see how he’ll handle it!

(3.31.07 10:51pm)

Day 12: The Reason

So, I finally told him how I felt. That I too was in love with a cute jerk like him. If only he could have just taken what I said as my final answer, but no he needs to know the reason as to why I’m in love with him! Gosh we all know he’s not very smart but dang he really got me there! I didn’t know myself. Was it that even when I didn’t see him I couldn’t stop thinking about him? Or was it because I can’t help but get angry when he flirts with other girls? So, do you know what I did? I stepped up to him and said my favorite foreign movie quote (Which happened to be the first movie we say together, well if you include our friends as well), “Cuz, it’s true you idiot!” Sorry, but had to spell it that way or else you wouldn’t get the feel and it has nothing to do with my English skills! He looked straight into my eyes and said, “Seriously?” with the biggest grin I have ever seen. “Nope, April Fools!” I run off like a mad woman only to be caught by him in a tight embrace and a kiss that defeats the first two. So yes I’m very happy! Who knew two monsters could end up becoming beautiful together? Did I just end on a very sappy note? No, no, no, I must retract that. Two of the most ignorant, dumbest people who detested one another like no other, ended up where everyone thought they would be together! Well everyone but the two in question. Wait that’s me!

(4.01.07 11:11pm)

IU’s point of view

I closed the diary. Who knew the eldest of my brothers love story happened this way. Now the two are married and are having twins in a month! Crazy how hating someone could turn into love.

“IU what are you reading?”

“Ummmm……….”

What in the world am I supposed to say to my sister-in law. ‘Well I was just snooping through your things and happened to come across your diary from when you were in high school and read how you ended up with my dumb brother.’ Should I even call him dumb? I mean he is one of the few Koreans to make it to Hollywood!

“Nothing this book just fell from the shelf, what is it?”

“A love story! But please let’s not show this to your brother. If my husband gets his hands on this of the ammo he would have on me! It will defeat the one I have over him.”

“Which is what?”

“Do you remember that time when you were younger and your house burned down?”

“Yes.”

“Well it was your brother’s fault. Shhh don’t tell anyone. Or else I have to deal with that bone head crying for weeks.”

With that she left me to think to myself in my own room. I wonder how my love story will start? How will it end? And why do my brother’s get to experience it? Well I guess I’ll have to wait.

Oh shoot it summer break! I need to work out more!!! I already lost 25 pounds!!! Must get a move on if I don’t want that scary Key to yell at me!

If I want my love story to start I need to look good!!!

(Author’s mind: Silly girl I already started your love story! Heck you’re in a love square right now!!!)


 

atebwithab: Ok well this was a good chapter!

Yunho oppa: Yes it wasn't that bad but who are the people in the diary. All we know is that the guy or devil man is related to IU. So far we only know that her brother is Nichkhun but he is the same age as her as well as the fact that he's not married to Victoria.

atebwithab: Woah woah slow down oppa! Your thinking about this too much! Sorry Yunho oppa.

Siwon (scratching out names on a paper)

 

atebwithab: Siwon oppa what are you doing?

Siwon oppa: Trying to figure out who could it be? My list has shortened to 965 people.

atebwithab: That is a long list! How about you don't think about it k? Let the readers give me an input on who they think it is!

Siwon oppa: YUNHO MY LIST!

Why? Now I will never figure it out

atebwithab: Oh oppa I'll tell you if it's really that important to you!

(Leans close to his ears and whispers....)

Siwon oppa: OOHHH not bad good job!

atebwithab: Glad your happy now you should get back to Heechul! Oh wait he went back to the military right?

Siwon oppa: Don't worry

Heechul: Yay Choi Siwon!!! Who are you talking too?

Siwon: Hay gurl how you doin

Heechul:Babo!

You always know how to get me!

atebwithab: Well they ran off again! How about you Yunho oppa running after Jeajoong oppa?

Yunho oppa: Well now that you mentioned it! My Jaejoongie! Saranghe!!!

Jeajoong oppa: Thanks Yunnie! (*Peck*)

Yunho oppa: Wa you surprised me joongie! Come on let's go back to our room!

atebwithab: Ok well that's settled. I think?

Key: Wait a minute

I was only mentioned once and I want to know who it is too!!!

Minho: Hey it's not so bad! At least you were mentioned again.

Key: You don't care because after your mama Heechul and papa Siwon stop their activities in the bed room your papa Siwon will tell you everything!

Minho: Eww don't need that image in my head!

Taemin: You'll tell me after right?

Key: Of course he will! Indeed!

Taemin: Well my mama Jaejoong and Papa Yunho don't know either! So my lovely Minho will know!!! Right Minmin?

Minho: Minnie you only call me that when you want something from me! You bet your sweet beehive that I will!

Taemin: Yes!!!

Taemin: But my beehive doesn't have any honey in it yet!

Jonghyun: Where did the author go?

(Shinee boys search all around)

Onew: She's back here in the kitchen with me eating chicken! I love my chicken!

atebwithab: After your done can you sing for me?

Rest of Shinee: What about us! We can sing?!

atebwithab: But Onew is a crazy good singer like seriously crazy good! I want to hear that italian song again!!! You sounded like a boss then!

Onew: Okay only if you buy me another bucket of chicken!

atebwithab: No prob! Here.

While I wait for Onew to finish eating his new bucket of chicken please comment and tell me who you think the Married couple is in the diary!

Here's some clues:

He is: considered not very intelligent, good looking, young hollywood actor from korea, has the same last name as IU, GO is a big part of his career

She is: Considered beautiful, in her solo song mv he was in it as the male lead!