BABO OPPA!!!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

(IU’s POV)

As I walked into our gym, yes you head it gym! You may be wondering if you have a home gym then why the weight? Well I was always more focused on my singing and my brother’s were the ones using it especially my older babo-brother, Joon.

Both my oppas are fit with chocolate abs and is it really my fault that I don’t have a fast metabolism like they do?

Well I finally made it to the basement where the gym was located. Low and behold my oppa the muscle babo-brother (fyi: he has a lot of nicknames that has babo in it)

“Oppa what are you doing?”

“Oh baby sis, I was just finishing my last set. What are you doing here?”

“Well I kind of…sort of… well… am trying to lose weight.”

“Who is he? When do I meet him? Does he know him multiplication tables? Can I beat him at it? How old is he? Why do you need to lose weight for him? Doesn’t he like you for the way you are? Why? Why? Why?”

At this point I kind of got dizzy from all his crazy questions and fell back. Luckily my handsome princely older babo of a brother caught me.

“Oh my goodness you lost weight already! You can’t date your too young!”

“What about Khun oppa? Not to mention you were my age when you dated unnie!”

“Well that’s different! We’re boys and…and…you just can’t!!!”

As my brother gave me his stupid reason as to why I am not allowed to date, I kind of blocked him off. Now I’m just imagining Jason dancing. Then again the oppa in front of was a dance major in Uni.

I came up with a solution to his endless number of questions.

“Well, why are you so certain that I’m losing weight because of a boy?”

“Well why else would you?”

“Maybe I’m losing weight because I finally took my oppas advice because I know they care so much for my health and want to make them happy, how’s that for an answer?”

“Really!!!”

My babo Joon oppa had that smile like he was unbelievably happy!

“Then I’ll help you how much more do you want to lose what’s your goal?

I couldn’t say that I already had a trainer named scary eyed Key. It would just break his heart and cause him to breakdown in tears. I mean after all he is a fitness trainer not to mention choreographer so he knows workouts and diets.

“Twenty-five more pounds for now.”

“No problem this should be easy with my workout and diet for you, you will lose…”

Blocked him out again as he rambled on and on about what I should eat and what workout to do. But this time instead of thinking of Jason I wondered how my unnie Yeon-Seo liked him in the first place?

When he was finally done talking my unnie came in.

“Yeobong, let’s go swimming at Julian oppa’s place he just got a new pool.”

“Okay Yeobong, oh baby sis I’ll print your training and diet schedule when we get back alright?”

“Wait oppa, unnie, what about all this mess, you left all these barbells out.”

“Yeobong, should I just clean it tomorrow?”

“Alright”

Then they left, leaving me to remember why she liked him, they were exactly the same.

Oh well, I guess I’ll do it myself.

After a few minutes of clean up time I jumped on the new elliptical we just got. Now I started working on some crazy hard cardio.

After about an hour on the contraption I got a call from…

.

..

..

.

“Taec oppa do you need my brother or something?”

“No…um… I was kind of wondering do you want to hang out right now, maybe watch a movie or something.”

“Just the two of us?”

“Well yah, but I could invite someone if that will make you more comfortable.”

“Jas… um no that’s fine just the two of us, lets watch something funny I’m in the mood for a comedy.”

I can’t let Jason see me before I finish my transformation into the skinny pretty that I want him to notice.

“Well there’s no real good comedy out right now how about I rent a few movies.”

“You could come over and we could watch it here, my families out and…”

Before I could even finish he screamed at me a definite

“YES!!!”

“we have the home movie theater we could use. Oh okay then.”

“So how about I come over in about forty?”

“Sure, see you then.”

Once I hung up I jumped of the elliptical and headed for the shower. For some reason I feel like this is a date. But then again why would one of the schools biggest players want to date me. He probably only see’s me as a little sister since he’s known me forever.

But still I could pretend that it is so I know what it feels like when I date Jason.

(No one’s POV: Okay well maybe the author’s!)

(Forty minutes later)

The doorbell was ringing like crazy as IU ran up to open the door and have the person on the other side stop the annoying noise.

As Taec was about to push the bell once again IU was standing there in a very pretty light pink dress.

“Wow you look really nice!”

Taec was baffled IU was definitely skinnier and a lot more stunning then the last time he had seen her.

This was his chance he thought, she is definitely going to be his and make sure his best friend won’t see the beauty she processes until she really is his.

“Well don’t just stand there oppa come in!”

He stood there for a few more seconds before he registered what she had just said.

“Do you want anything to drink or eat while we watch the movie?”

He just nodded his head as his eyes followed her every action.

Finally the two were sitting in the movie theater room watching some random comedy he chose as we was in a rush to get here.

Let’s just say he was still busily staring at her as well as having an internal battle with himself if he should place his arm around her.

Her laughter was the only thing he could hear at that moment and finally decided that this was the time to move to the next step of arm around shoulder.

As his arm was sneakily yet slowly making their way towards her a girly high pitch scream was heard.

“Yah!!!”

Fear was written all over Taec’s face at the moment as he faced one of his biggest challenges.

(Author’s note: Hmm, wonder who It could be? I know but I’m not telling, well not yet anyways!)


 

atebwithab: Well it's been awhile. My interview went pretty well considering they are offering me another interview for a different and I would have to say better position.

(Looks around)

Where is Yunho and Siwon oppa? Well I guess Yunho oppa is promoting with Changmin oppa telling the world to catch them if the wanna.

I wanna but that just makes me think of saesang fans and how it's like giving them the approval to chase them like the crazy stalker fans they are.

(Sorry if the person reading this right now is a saesang but just to let you know b*tch you crazy!!!)

Key: That's right you crazies when I do your not going to like what I do to you! Oh and I will find you!!!

Key: Ya a lot!!!

atebwithab: Yes he was born with the key to all answers. But he still hasn't told me the answer to if I will be getting the job!

Key: No one cares! I sure don't

atebwithab: That's not nice better put a smile on or I will cast you out of this story!

atebwithab: Thank you! Now I hope all my readers enjoyed this chapter. I think I left a little cliffhanger right there if you think you know you probably have no idea!!!

 

See you soon this time it's official especially when I get new readers!

 

Thanks lots of love and Lates!!!