A Crash and a Bang Later!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

Wooyoung/Jason’s POV

Alright so the girl that went to stage after me, I think her name was IU took a deep breath. Probably trying to encourage herself to do well. Poor girl! I can already hear some people throwing a fit of giggles.

She started to dance. Honestly speaking she wasn’t that bad at least she was able to go along with the beat. Obviously she was doing her best and I can say I wouldn’t mind dancing with her. It would probably be better than dancing with any of these crude (*cough s cough*) who said that?

“Thank you IU. You did a very good job.”

After another four students went Mr. JYP called another student, “Kim Soo Hyun, please come up to the stage.”

Obviously this guy had no clue how to dance. He had shown sem his wave which looked more like a fish stuck on a hook.

“Soo Hyun what are you doing?”
“The wave! I want to dance this on stage.”

“You call that a wave?”

I guess sem was pretty frustrated because the next thing I knew he said something about finishing individual dancing skills tomorrow and for us to partner up with someone of the opposite .

I looked around seeing nothing but mad hungry chicks ready to pounce on me the moment sem said opposite .

As I turned to look for the IU girl to ask her instead I was pounced on by almost all the females. Six to be exact. Dang this is not football! And if it was can I at least get a ref over here?

Alright so this is how I’m going to live for the rest of my school life? Well at least in this academy!

“Oppa be my partner!”

“No be my partner!”

As each girl made her case as to who will become my partner I began jumping, jumping, jumping up in search of IU.

“Finally!” I screamed out in frustration as I finally saw her.

After pushing through fifteen girls yes the number population of females in this classroom increased double the size!

Now getting all those girls out of the way I was greeted by IU and none other than the boy who can’t do the wave, Soo Hyun!

“Hey IU it seems as if you’re the only girl that doesn’t have a partner with yet or at least isn’t fawning over that Wooyoung! So do you mind being my partner? I know I might not be the ideal partner…”

He didn’t get to finish because that girl IU gave him the hug of death! Hmm, I wonder if hugging her would be like hugging a pillow so soft and plushy.

“Thanks so much Hyunnie! Even though you say you’re not ideal neither am I so who am I to judge?”

How can she degrade herself to that I was so willing to be her partner!

As I turned around in defeat eyes were on me like bees on honey!

To them I must have been the honeycomb. Gosh where was their queen bee you might wonder well she was the one to push them all down in millisecond.

“Hi! I’m Sunye your new partner!”

What the hell new partner? First of all I never had one to begin with and secondly I never agreed to be her partner but what to do as soon as she said that all the girls dispersed with other guys.

So it was only me and the queen b(wait a minute I should not be thinking what I’m thinking but dang I want to say it so bad!)ee.

Once everyone was paired off sem asked us to do a simple dance. As soon as I turned around I saw IU spinning into Soo Hyun and believe me it didn’t end very pretty.

A crash and a bang later class was dismissed.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

Alright everyone mega monsterously happy that I have been getting more comments than before. I probably revised this chapter six times. No joke!

Key: Hey, hey!

atebwithab: Woah Key calm ya-self down dang no wonder everyone thinks your a diva! High matinance and stuck-up

key: It takes one to know one!

atebwithab: Dang what the h(bleep) happened to your hair?

Key: Forget it! Anyways (Yells out) Taemin come here!

Taemin: Yes all mighty you?

Key: Smile big and bat your eyelashes to get these readers to comment! That will teach the s(bleep) atebwithab that I'm something important in her story!

Taemin: But your not in her story!

Key: Not yet anyways, now smile bit(bleep) obey me!

Key and Taemin: Please comment!

atebwithab: Alright already I guess I better start coming up with a way to give a small cameo to Shinee they seem to really want to help.

Jonghyun: Wait I didn't get to say anything yet or persuade you in the least. Will you still incorporate me?

atebwithab: Why should I the other four will do just nicely.

Jonghyun: Onew didn't do anything either why am I being reprimanded?

atebwithab: Onew's a cute chicken loving freak that's why!

Jonghyun: And I'm not?! How about a kiss will that due?

atebwithab: That's alright your in ok enough with the air kisses! Hey don't you have a girlfriend anyways?

Jonghyun: Oh ya can you put her in too?

atebwithab: Enough we'll talk about this later! Well readers hope you all enjoyed this chapter I'll be working hard to put the next one up by tomorrow!

Shinee: With us!

atebwithab: Aish! Lates everyone!