Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Attack!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

IU’s POV

Oh no! JYP asked us all to separate into partners of the opposite ! Great, just great! Now what do I do?

Please with the magical powers of my brother’s wink mixed with the charms of Choi Minho along with the cuteness of Lee Taemin! Make me invisible!

(Turned and looked in the mirror) “Nothing”

What the hell was I thinking? It’s not like I’, some kind of witch that can perform magical spells to make me invisible! Stuff like that doesn’t exist; I should at least ask the one I know who can perform miracles!

Please of great Bob in the sky! Bring a miracle to me! Relieve me from this nightmare! (wait should it be daymare? Naw that word doesn’t exist!)

As I called for the oh so great Bob to grant me a miracle, a boy came up to me obviously I was so absorbed with the fact that a cute guy even went up to me not to mention he spoke to me in a kind way instead of the callous words of any of my fellow peers.

“Hey IU it seems as if you’re the only girl that doesn’t have a partner with yet or at least isn’t fawning over that Wooyoung! So do you mind being my partner? I know I might not be the ideal partner…”

Oh good golly Mrs. Molly! He’s asking to be my partner! It’s not like anyone else was vying to be in his place.

“Thanks so much Hyunnie! Even though you say you’re not ideal neither am I so who am I to judge?”

So I got a little excited and hugged the boy for dear life. (Look audience! I know you probably thought that I would want Wooyoung to be my partner, but hey even I’m more realistic! i.e. fat chance!) Thank you oh great Bob for this miracle known as Soo Hyun I believe I believe!!!

As I continued on we needed to dance ballroom style. Soo Hyun was trying to spin me into his embrace. Problem! Big Problem! *RED ALERT RED ALERT! MISSION ABORT! ABORT I SAID!*

(Audience yells: Watch out! Owwwwww! That’s gotta hurt!)

“Ow! Pain! Everywhere!”

Dang this can’t be good? Where’s Soo Hyun?

I looked down and noticed I’m lying right on top of him. The poor boy must be dying by now!

“Can’t brea~, cant breath.:

“Omo! Sorry Hyunnie!”

After the both of us finally got up I felt all sorts of guilty.

“Are you alright Hyunnie? Do you need to go to the hospital? Are you dizzy? Can you hear me? Was your head damaged?”

I shot a plethora of questions towards him in mere seconds. Needless to say I was in a panic.

“No don’t worry too much IU but if you could at least help me walk to the guys locker room that would be a big help!”

Locker room? Why? What?!

“Okay so you need my help to get to the locker room! Obviously you’re not ok!”

“Listen if you help me to the locker room then afterwards you could take me to the infirmary okay?”

At the sudden mention of taking him to someone who could further inspect him for any damage that I might have done (for instance: like squash all his major intestines. Wait that was dumb! If I did I doubt he would still be alive; but as they say better safe than sorry!).

“Class is over so you don’t need to worry about ditching class or anything like that just help me k?”

I nodded with a look of concern shown throughout my face.

“Let’s go!”

Next thing I knew I was being forcefully pulled out of the room towards the boys’ locker room. I mean this couldn’t go bad right? It can’t get any worse.

(Let me just tell you, my big mouth may have gotten a little carried away!)

I had to actually bring Soo Hyun into the locker room well it was seemingly empty so it didn’t bother me. I followed the rules of the road look left then right then left again! To my surprise I had yet to see anyone else besides the two of us.

“Hey IU, can you go to the other side of my locker while I change? I’ll call you when I’m done so we could head to the infirmary.”

So I did what he said and walked to the other side where the showers were located.

As I raise my eyes from the floor up I noticed a person’s legs then starting higher I noticed a towel then a shirtless upper body (wow nice abs!) then a face!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Then I thought to myself cheer up, the worst is yet to come!

And it did alright! Taecyeon finally looked at me and screamed as well releasing his towel that was once secured tightly on his waste.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” he screamed as well.

I’m normally not a praying girl, but if you’re up there, please save me Superman! (thank you Homer Simpson!)

Let’s just say I out for the remaining of the time.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.......

.....

....

...

..

.

Taemin and Minho: We were mentioned! We were mentioned!

(totally pleased with themselves!)

Onkeyjong: We were not mentioned!

Key: y author!

Onew: Lets dance a little to show her what she's missing!

Onkeyjong: Did she see?

Jong: Minho you !

atebwithab: Clam the f(bleep) down Jonghyun!

Minho: Ha ha! You got in trouble!

Key: Whatever

atebwithab: Okay can't say nothing cuz you right! And don't worry you three you have a bigger role in the next chapter!

atebwithab: Didn't know he would be this happy? Thanks Yesung for consulting him! Well hope you readers enjoy this chapter. Till next time lates!