SAVE CHANGSUNG!!!

Milky to Silky? Too Big but Big Enough to Love!

(Nichkhun’s POV)

We sat there in shock! Is he for real?

I’m going to kill him! “I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!”

Before I could even remotely move Vic held me down. By the frightening look that appeared on Changsung’s face I am ultimately sure he knows that he has a death warrant and he should prepare his tomb and will before Vic releases me.

“What? What I do?”

God Changsung you are an idiot a complete babo! How can you not know that you basically just diss’d my baby sister?

All I see is red and I feel a need a need for speed. (Inner mind: No not the bad stuff gosh can’t a man use a famous line without some people giving a different meaning to it?)

“Changsung you are a moron! Baby sister are you ok? Tell your big brother do you want me to commit an act of violence which will most likely end in murder but its ok because your big brother will willingly do it for you! What do you want me to do?”

I look at baby IU realizing she is currently occupied and if I may add not even paying attention to me! When I follow the path of her gaze I realize she is looking at Jason or wait is it Taec?

OH MY LORD AND SAVIOR my baby sister has her first crush and it’s my best friend! This is wonderful especially considering it seems that he cares a lot about her as of late.

But wait he is an utter and complete playboy. What if I’m getting my signals wrong what if she likes Jason? But I don’t know him well enough for me to allow my sister to like him.

I must find out how she likes no one is good enough for my sister no one!!!

Yah that’s right I have to be very sure that I know the person my sister likes if I don’t like them for her I will make sure she will forget about them even being born. HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE!

(Author’s mind: Creepy Nichknun does not appeal to me whatsoever Vic you can have him!!!

Victoria: Thank you!!!)

“IU are you listening to me?”

“Huh? Oh yah that’s fine, you did great Changsung nice job.”

~Back to 20 minutes ago when Nichkhun was about to charge and kill Changsung~

(Victoria’s POV)

Must stop boyfriend from killing!

But then again how can this ignorant man/boy say no sing those words to my precious future baby sister-in-law?! Maybe I should just let Khun kill him if there is anyone other than Khun who loves his baby sister it’s me and well his parents of course!

Somehow I was able to hold him down from committing murder. But now he seems lost in thought although I guess it was very brief because now he speaks.

“I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!”

Well I guess things are looking up? Sarcasm I think will become my new strong point!

Still holding him down he starts to calm so I thought why not let the wild beast free what harm could he do? See sarcasm is totally my strong point!!!

“What? What I do?”

What an ignoramus! I want to shout at him.

You who has always assimilated yourself in creating wondrous remarks which most likely and definitely has caused a multitude of emotional scars on IU has sung a song in which states that girls on the heavier side are beautiful when you yourself had made sure that she feels like a piece of sh*t! Oh how I would love to smack that confused look off your face!

“Changsung you are a moron! Baby sister are you ok? Tell your big brother do you want me to commit an act of violence which will most likely end in murder but its ok because your big brother will willingly do it for you! What do you want me to do?”

Yes, IU tell your big brother to do it! I will gladly help!!!

Holly macaroni she is staring at the new boy Jason like a lovesick puppy! Could it be my lovely future sister-in-law has her first crush? Then I notice Taec looking lovingly towards IU what in the world is going on here?

(Taec’s POV)

 Why am I getting these feelings for her? It must be because she's sweet but is it just because she likes my best friend?

I can’t help but think she is a joy to be around even when the big idiot known as Changsung says stupid stuff she always keeps a happy face and always makes people happy as well.

Oh this must be it! I must actually really like IU all these years that I’ve been over her house to hang out with Khun I always thought she was so kind. Who would have thought that I would actually end up falling for her?

I just can’t stop staring at her. I know she is totally and completely infatuated with Jason but she doesn’t even really know him and she has known me for years. So that means I have a one up on him.

But she knows I’m a player I need to make sure she doesn’t think that way about me anymore. I just don’t seem to like any other girls right now and I really don’t feel like getting with any other girls.

Oh she’s put a spell on me!

(IU’S POV)

Why are they all staring at me? I didn't really listen to Changsung's song probably because I was too mesmerized by Jason.

“IU are you listening to me?”

“Huh? Oh yah that’s fine, you did great Changsung nice job.”

What was I suppose to say Changsung sorry I didn’t listen to your song at all because all I could see is Jason a boy who isn’t bothering to look at me but play vicariously with his iphone? Well that would bowed over well. I know he’s always mean to me but I shouldn’t be the same.

After I said that to him though the most unexpected thing happened! He hugged me and when I mean hugged me he did it with a squeeze and considering how big I am he was actually able to get his arms around me.

“Thank you so much IU! You don’t know what this means to me. Actually…”

Weird he has suddenly become so shy even looking down while tapping his toes on his right foot while placing his arms behind him. I must say it may sound mean but he looks kind of like a girl right now.

“Actually I like you a lot and, and I’m really, really truly completely sorry for every mean thing I have said to you so, so can you give me a chance to like you?”

I am now shocked, taken aback, surprised, and most definitely shocked! Wait I already said that.

(Changsung’s POV)

I have just articulated my deep feelings towards this precious soul before me! I have released all my indiscretions and will now lead a path of righteousness and devout myself to the all glory known only as IU!  

But her face is in utter disarray. Did my expressed feeling really shock her to the point of not breathing?

As I turned to look around two guys (Taec and of course the almighty master of winking that is IU’s brother Khun) is looking at me furiously while Junsu and Vic are shocked like IU. Junho is now by IU’s side trying to get her out of her stone like appearance. While Jason is completely confused, you and me both dude!

UH OH! Taec and Khun are charging towards me.

“OW OW OW!!! Stop hitting me!!! It hurts stop! You all will never defeat my love for her! IU believe me!!!”

At this point she is now out the door screaming bloody murder.

Do I really need to get beat up! They just don't understand I wasn't trying to joke around! I am seriously in love with IU!!! I must find her oh my precious love do not be displeased with me.

(No one’s POV)

After the brutal attack on Changsung Khun left in rage as well in search of his sister. Oh so overprotective!

Victoria and Taec where now glaring towards Jason knowing full well that IU has feelings for him but he did nothing in retaliation for IU obviously they now think he is either oblivious to her feelings or is just plain ignorant.

Jason who is only partially ignorant can’t seem to wrap his mind around what just happened?

From the moment he came to this school Changsung was completely cruel to IU now he is divulging his undying love for her. Needless to say it was hard to take for anyone and everyone.

He now realizes that two pairs of glaring eyes are directed towards him.

(Jason’s inner mind: I don't get it are they all after this girl? Great, I like her and all but not sure if it's that kind of like. They don't need to glare!)

Victoria and Taec have now made their leave in search for the two previous parties that left.

Frustration from not knowing why the two had glared at him left Jason with the need to leave as well.

“Hey guys maybe we should take a break. Guys? Guys? Hello!!!!”

(Always the one left out Junho who obviously didn’t realize almost everyone was gone already.)

Junsu is now by the door waiting for Junho to realize that no one is listening to him because well they were already gone.

“Yah, yah, yah let's hurry up and go! Broadcast Man out!”

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.......

......

.....

...

..

.

atebwithab: Basically I thought I posted this chapter which apparently I left the check mark of hide chapter (do not publish yet). Sorry my bad. But I have been very busy planning a wedding so that's what happens when you don't pay attention to other things and get completely enraptured by a wedding leading to a various amount of fury to come out. So to alleviate my stress I look upon my two handsome oppas Siwon and Yunho. (I'm letting SHINee have a break)

Yunho: Why are you waking me up I'm still so tired

atebwithab: ok oppa sleep if you must then I guess I'll just let Siwon oppa take over!

Yunho: No I'm awake anyways shouldn't let all these beautiful ladies Uknowless!

ok a little of this and

a lot of this!!!

OH AND FOR THE NOONAS WHO LIKE A LITTLE OF S&M and I'm not talking about SM entertainment here

Ya I like a little rope action and I know our writer does as well!

atebwithab: Oppa (blushes and runs to her bed to use her pillow as a shield from anyone seeing her blushing face)

Siwon: Huh?!

why didn't you tell me?!

I'm ready now!

atebwithab: Oppas!!! (Nose starts to bleed!) First of all I'm a Yunjae shipper (secretly) and for Siwon oppa so far all I can see is Heechul! THOSE OPPAS WILL BE AFTER ME IF THEY KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!

Siwon: Relax Heechul's serving my country right now!

Yunho: and Joongie won't even know!

atebwithab: Oh yah! Look at that

Jaejoong: Just wait Yunnie I'm coming for you these ropes won't hold me down forever! Hurry crazy covered woman who can climb walls and untie me!

atebwithab: Oppa run!!!

Siwon: Hahaha YUNNIE'S IN TROUBLE!!!

atebwithab: Not so fast Siwon oppa! Someone got a small vacation! LOOK!!!

Heechul: Wonnie your gonna get it! (closes the door and locks it!)

Siwon: Authornim I thought you said you weren't going to make this boyxboy love? (Suddenly is on his knees with his arms up waiting to be punished by heechul)

atebwithab: I did but technically this really isn't part of the story and you two aren't characters in it either! Sorry oppas!!!

Well since Siwon oppa is now being punished and Yunho oppa is still running away... oh wait...

he's captured apparently Jaejoong oppa likes fabric instead of rope!

I wish my oppas well and for you readers till next time!

Oh OPPAS FORGOT TO MENTION HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BABIES!!!

Gosh hope they could hear that! Oh well lates guys and no silent readers but then again why should I be a hypocrite? Love ya all!!!