Bonding Day With My New Family.

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOOOOOOT~ Another Mei-and-EXO chapter~ ;)
Please don't forget the comments everybodeeeeh~ :D

“Guys hold up! What happened up here?”

 

EXO-K and the other four boys of EXO-M were up for a big surprise. “Uhh, good morning everyone.” You managed to slip out a morning greeting while the rest of EXO, Kris and Tao have their own mental puzzles into figuring out their own way of the current situation. “Well, DUIZHANG. BYUNTAE. MEILIAN. Boom.” With those string of unconnected words, the boys of EXO instantly had their own suspicions and imaginations ablaze, and might I add, going wild.

 

“Kris-hyung, you just go ahead and UNLEASH THE BEAST!”

 

“Hyung...You already made a move THAT FAST? Woah.”

 

“KRISUS! All hail the Almighty Krisus' hidden seductive side!”

 

“OMO! Hyung, I never thought you'd seriously- JUST OH GOSH!”

 

“Tsk. I should've seen it earlier. Seriously, I knew I guessed right!”

 

“Hyung...Care to explain before everyone else's mind goes any more crazier than it is?”

 

'Oh good. At least Jongdae is sane enough to speak with his mind in a proper disposition. Joonmyun and Yixing seemed just a bit out of it and all the rest of them are thinking some crappy assumptions up. Sigh. When will my life with them be ever so smooth?' Kris thought as he facepalmed, his naturally thick brows furrowing together, creating a crease in between. While he was having his own mental dilemma, you sat beside him, watching how his face seemed distorted from the usual bright and warm face you knew. 'Why is Master Wufan's face...looking so depressed? Is he gonna be okay?' You worried for him and something in your system tells you to speak and explain in behalf of him, maybe you could help in clearing out the misunderstanding they were now having.

 

“Uhm...Everyone, if I may be allowed to speak, whatever your assumptions are about what had happened...please just shake them off your minds. I was simply taking over my task to wake Master Wufan up. I can't afford to make him miss a meal.”

 

As you started to speak in a soft and small voice, everyone's banter came to a halt. “If all of you thought I did something inappropriate, please do not blame on Master Wufan. I think he only wanted to sleep some more...but you see...everyone...I kind of pushed him, which might've triggered such a reaction.” You felt a surge of something run all over your system and your cheeks suddenly gained a light shade of pink, similar to that of a blooming Lotus. “Master Wufan, if my stay would only cause all of you such inconveniences, I might as well-” Before you could even finish what you planned saying, Kris' expression gave you a shock. He looked pained. Hurt. Lost. As if you just slapped him in the face with what you were about to say.

 

“So you're just gonna leave me? I thought you promised me Mei. You said you'd stay.”

 

Now this time, it was your turn to interpret the same expressions he had.

 

“Master...I said as long as you wanted me. I didn't think that me staying here would cause you all this...I'm starting to think that I'm causing you trouble.”

 

Now EXO felt drawn to watch and listen as the two of you conversed. No way did they ever see Kris this way – so vulnerable, so weak...almost as if he was about to lose something he was starting to grow dear to – even after being with him after such time, not once have they ever seen Kris act this way. All of them just thought how you were important to him, like he felt so attached to you even after only a short span of time.

 

“Okay. Meilian, I think all of us owe you two our apologies. We were all too immature to even bother your mind. Please don't think of leaving. You're a part of our family now too, so that means, you leaving us...would hurt...maybe much more than we would expect. You wouldn't want that, right?”

 

You nodded immediately as Suho face you with a gentle and calm expression. Now his aura seemed to remind you of Kris' gentleness. “Good. Now, in behalf of everyone else, I apologize for our behavior earlier. It was wrong of us to even interpret the two of you that way,” He then did a perfect 90 degree bow. You felt something in your system churn unpleasantly, seeing Suho apologize. “Suho-sshi...It's fine...please. I'll be fine. It's just...I don't want all of you to get in trouble because of me.” You looked down your hands, fingers knotted together, feeling something your system called 'anxiety' and 'nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter