The Revelation To The Big Group.

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Geez. All we have is COOKING OIL. What a bummer. Mei deserves MORE THAN JUST THIS.' Kris thought with a small from playing on his handsome features as his hand reached out for the container.



"Mei, I'm sorry if this is all I can give you for now." He shyly scratched his hair while handing the small pitcher over to you. Before he could even continue on with his apology, you looked up to him and blinked innocently before a smile lit up your face. "Master WuFan, being by your side...it is MORE THAN ENOUGH." You gave him a shy smile before taking the bottle.

"Master Wufan, might I ask a few questions?" You mused after you had finished taking an ample amount of oil. "Sure, go ahead. Shoot." Kris replied as he continued munching on the stir-fried rice and kimchi. "Did Master Wufan create me? Am I really meant to be different from Master Wufan's kind?" You asked before looking at him seriously.

"Hmmm, first question goes first: IfI did create you? Well, sorry to upset you Mei, but no. I am not some super genius or science wiz to know and understand such complex stuff...Next and last was if you are meant to be different? If you ask me Mei, I'd treat you just the same. You said so yourself that you are willing to stay by my side...If so, them promise me that you won't ever think of such sad thoughts again, okay?" Kris took you by the chin before rearranging the small strands of stray hair and tucking them gently behind your ears.

"MeiLian...will always be MeiLian. That's what I believe in...and should also be your virtue as well...OK?" He smiled before ruffling your hair. You nodded cheerfully in return. 'I'm glad that Mater Wufan accepts me higher than I am supposed to be treated...unlike my Father...my Creator...who just threw me away.' You thought before immediately focusing back at Kris.

Meanwhile...

"Hey guys, I guess we should hurry back home." Luhan suggested as soon as he saw the time. "But we still wanna play!" Sehun protested with Tao. "C'mon, Kris might be starving since the cooks are with us. He barely knows how to cook food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter