Going To Sleep: Man-&-Woman 101.

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS! :)
HIATUS IS OVERRRR! :D

Here's the new chapter yorobun~
Hope you'll all like it :3

ENJOY, COMMENT & Or UPVOTE.

And alas, you spent the day with EXO – movies, games and all the slumber party stuff – getting to know them more and that goes the other way as well. When D.O and Lay finally called everyone in for dinner, all of you gathered around the huge dining area. Everyone piling in and filling their seats. You, of course, decided to take your seat beside Kris.

 

“Sooo~ Fried rice, beef stew and kimchi for dinner huh? Not bad, not bad.” Baekhyun commented as if he was a food critic on culinary TV shows. “Well, let's eat~” Kai started to dig in, followed by the others. While the boys started to eat, you just sat there beside Kris awkwardly. “Mei, you're not hungry?” Chen asked, making all the other members, even Kris, finally notice that your plate was still empty. “Oh aish! I forgot.” Kris rubbed his nape and stood up, heading over to the kitchen.

 

As soon as he got back, he held the same bottle of oil from the last time. “Here you go Mei.” He settled it down in front of you and then patted your head gently before resuming back to his meal. “Thanks Master Wufan.” You smiled, to which Kris returned with an equally bright smile.

 

When it was time to go to bed, you went into EXO-M's room, thinking that since it was where you and Kris rested earlier, it would be the place suitable for a night's sleep. “Huh? OH MY GOODNESS! What are you doing here Mei?” Luhan exclaimed as soon as you came in the room, shocked since he was just about to take his clothes off to change.

 

“Uhm, I'm sorry for causing you to fall into a momentary state of shock Luhan-sshi. I was just getting in the room waiting for Master Wufan. Aren't we all supposed to go to bed now?” You asked innocently, blinking your doe eyes at Luhan. “O-Oh? You're sleeping in the same room with us six? A-Are you sure about that Mei?” He stuttered while asking you.

 

'Hm? Why is Luhan-sshi acting like...he's uncomfortable?' You thought as your system processed Luhan's gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice. 'I wonder...why. I think I should just ask him.' You nodded to yourself and then cleared your throat to speak. “Luhan-sshi, why are you suddenly uncomfortable around me? Did I say something that must've caused you such unease?” Upon hearing this, Luhan shook his head.

 

“Actually it wasn't anything you said Mei. It's just that...you know...ethically and traditionally, men and women aren't supposed to sleep in the same room unless...they're...you know...a married couple or just plainly a committed couple.” He explained as simply as he can but even so, Luhan just can't help but blush in embarrassment. He felt like a father telling his little daughter about such important details about the fine line between men and women.

 

“Oh. Is that so? So that's why you felt...uneasy.” You noted how Luhan blushed slightly. “But...Luhan-sshi, what's gonna happen if a man and woman slept together in one room? Is it gonna cause a lethal effect? Is it gonna cause destruction?” You asked, feeling suddenly curious about the topic, considering how you did sleep beside Kris before. Luhan suddenly burst into laughter, causing the other members who were already asleep – minus Kris, seeing how he is still in the bathroom, getting a shower – the other four gave Luhan a glare and were just about to go back to sleep when they all saw you.

 

“Mei? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go to sleep now?” Lay asked, rubbing his eyes while the rest also rose up, wanting to check up on why you were currently in their room and why you were still awake. “Uhm, Yixing-sshi, I was just waiting for Master Wufan and Luhan-sshi happens to find a little time to educate me kindly about some of the mortal code ethics you're all used to.” You informed and as if on cue, Kris came in the room, fresh from the bath and now ready for bed.

 

“Oh! Master Wufan!” You immediately noticed Kris' presence and ran towards him, stopping just in front of him. “Hm? What is it Mei?” He asked, looking down at you. “Well, I've just learned that a man and woman isn't likely to stay and sleep in one room by themselves unless they are a committed or married couple. In our case, I am quite confused...we did stay in one room, we even slept beside each other...but Master Wufan, would it cause you something bad? Would it cause something bad as a consequence?”

 

Kris shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter