Someone Who Caused The Mountains To Bend And The Seas To Part.

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey everyone gather up around, arasso? We're gonna have dinner with OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBER so better yet, be polite and show her how warm and homey we are."

It was Kyungsoo, with an apron around him and a laddle at hand while telling the others to start getting their acts straight, considering you're somewhat Kris' 'girl' and that Kris himself told them about how 'innocent' you are - or rather 'ignorant' - so all of them must keep a good eye out for you. "Uh, so where is she?" Suho asked while he helped D.O in the kitchen work. "Uhm, Yixing-hyung, can you cook the soup?" He asked the elder boy, who was setting the plates and the glasses up with Suho. "Sure. Joomyun-hyung, you should do this while I go help with the food." He left Suho alone while he went over to the stove to cook.

Back the living room, the rest of the boys were busy in different stuff - interrogating Kris about you, watching the drama and lazing around - while the three boys were left to work in the kitchen. "So is she REALLY THAT INNOCENT?" Kai asked with a rather wide grin plastered on his face. "Ugh, don't you get started with that grin, Kim Jongin. You can't go ing around her. She'll be under my watch and I'll keep her safe." Kris snorted the boy before Kai slumped back to his seat and resumed sleeping at the side. "Aww, you seem MORE LIKE A LOVING BOYFRIEND than a MASTER to her." Xiumin teased while Luhan and Sehun gave him high fives. "Tch, what's with it anyways? It's just like taking in a new friend and letting her stay with us to keep her safe. That's all." Kris scoffed before he finally sighed and stood up from his seat.

"If all of you are seriously pulling this teasing stunt on me, I'd rather take my leave and sleep in my bed. Just call me whenever the food's up." Kris drove a hand, his partly disheveled hair before heading back upstairs. "Seriously...he gets so cranky as if we're checking his girl out." Tao remarked before he went on with his business.

'Aish! Seriously, if they ever lay a hand on her, I'll lose grip of sanity and make one hell of a-' Before he could even finish conjuring up devious and dark thoughts in his mind against his playfully cunning and slightly - or rather secretly - erted bandmates, he froze as soon as he saw how you were now dressed with his own clothes.



"Master, I hope you forgive me for intruding and for uhm, borrowing and using your stuff without a proper permission from you. I hope you really accept my apology." You looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he won't get angry. "Uhm, err, I am angr. You see...you can borrow my stuff...but please, next time, call for me. Who knows what kind of clothes you'd borrow next time?" He whispered the last part inaudibly, making only himself the only person able to hear.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH MASTER WUFAN!" You leaped and gave him a sudden hug, making Kris totally freeze in place. 'Despite being a robot...or cyborg...or whatever she is, her bod temperature...is that of a human.' He pulled away, trying to hide the tinge of pink that colored up his usually snow white skin. "Mei, I'll be sleeping for awhile. Would you like to take a rest as well?" He asked while pproaching his bed. "Anything I can do with Master Wufan is always a fun thing to do...even if it's just resting. I even get to watch over Master Wufan for quite some time." You spoke, admitting a lot of things a normal human won't ever do - but then again, you aren't a human.

Stretching his hand out, he rolled over to catch your gaze. "Mei, thanks." Without any hesitation you took his hand and laidat the space beside him, obviously allocated for you. "For what Master Wufan? I, for one, still haven't done anything that could contribute or ease your life up. I even think MeiLian's being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter