I Am His ; She Is Mine.

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So as I place it in a short summary, Master WuFan is currently an 'IDOL' in a band called EXO, which has 2 sub-groups: namely EXO-K and EXO-M. Your bandmates are as follows, according to the age ranking: Kim Minseok or Xiumin, Xi Luhan or LuHan, Zhang Yixing or Lay, Kim Joonmyun or Suho, Byun Baekhyun or Baekhyun, Kim Jongdae or Chen, Park Chanyeol or Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo or D.O, Huang Zitao or Tao, Kim Jongin or Kai and the maknae, which is Oh Sehun or Sehun." You narrated the data you've absorbed from the past few minutes when you had Kris explaining an excerpt of your current circumstance.

"Currently, Master WuFan is rooming with EXO-M and the other six boys in EXO-K are in a separate room." You wrapped up with the room arrangements. "I see you learn very fast Mei." He remarked and you turned to face him with a smile. "Thank you for commending me Master WuFan." You smiled.

"Might I ask you of something Master WuFan?" You faced him, as he nodded his head lightly, motioning you to continue. "Well, does your band members know about MeiLian living with all of you?" You blinked your eyes. "Uhh, well about that." He rubbed his nape awkwardly at his sudden loss of words. "Hm, Master WuFan?" You tilted your head sidewards innocently.

"I'm sorry to say this but I'd rather tell the truth. They don't know about you, Mei. You just sorta called me master when I entered the storage room in SM Entertainment. I really don't know what happened or where you came from or who you originally belonged to, but I felt like taking you in so I went for it." He breathed in before eyeing your expression.



You smiled at him.

Once again, Kris found himself internally pulled into a trance.

'How can she smile...like...no. Lemme change that. How can she smile EVEN BETTER THAN A HUMAN? Is she even a REAL CYBORG?' He thought, never forgetting the fact that you are a cyborg. "Thank you for being ever so considerate of me, Master WuFan. I owe you my life." You smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter