WE ARE ONE!

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Kris' eyes fluttered open, your face came to greet him first.

"Master Wufan, I'm so sorry I had to wake you up. It's just that the other EXO members are home now." You calmly mentioned. At first glance Kris nodded nonchalantly about it. However, the next time around, when he felt that the information was slowly staring to sink in, he clumsily and hastily sat up from his lying position just to see that your words weren't just empty words to be taken as a joke.

"A-Ahh, about-uh- You see guys, she's uhh-"

Poor Kris couldn't even comlete a good or even just a plausible excuse as of the moment. Seeing him paler than the usual, you grew alarmed. "Master Wufan! What's wrong? Why is your skin changing its color? Is something wrong? Are you not feeling well?" You immediately reached for his face and cupped his cheeks gently, as if he was the most fragile being on Earth. "Master Wufan...Is everything...gonna be OK?" You looked over at him with worried eyes.

Seeing you and Kris exchange THOSE KINDS of glances, the rest of EXO kind of caught up with how your relationship with Kris is. "Don't worry Mei. I'll be fine. Now, be a good girl and stay put, okay? I'll have to speak with the others just to clear things up." He said, giving you an assuring smile. However, seeing how your face still had that worried aura, he playfully ruffled your hair. "Master says EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. You do believe and trust in me, right?" You nodded. "Now I'll have to leave you for a moment...OK?" You nodded once again, trying to hide how you've been feeling as if something's wrong and behind it all...IS YOU.

'Let's all hopeand pray that nothing goes wrong for us, MEI.'

"Okay KREASE-hyung, mind explaining what we just witnessed earlier?" Kai looked over to the taller and elder boy as all of the member have gathered within the kitchen, including D.O, to have a clear and thorough discussion regarding the matters about you. "First and foremost, KIM JONGIN, don't look at me like you've just caught me sleeping with a woman, cuz I di-" Before he could even continue, Xiumin butted in and added, "But you WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER, weren't you? Uhh, that did seem awkward...Well, I just meant you slept side-by-side...You know...Not THAT." He puffed his cheeks before eyeing Suho and Chen, the mature men of the team, to share in some pieces of their own thoughts.

"Hyung...You know I really really respect you, right?" Chen started, "But I do also respect the rest of the members. Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter