My Name Is Wu MěiLián.

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You blinked innocently after your system fnally detected your 'MASTER'. However, one big problem stood in the midst of the MOMENT - Your Identity.

"MASTER, who am I?" You asked, blinking at the man whom you just addressed as your 'MASTER', "and who are YOU?" You continued, still lying limply on the stack of boxes. "Uuh, me? Master?" Kris arched his brows, pointing at himself to check whether you meant him. Your body made those robotic sounds as you nodded.

"For starters...Call me Wu Fan, or if you'd like, call me Kris." He awkwardly replied, immediately a nod in response. "You...Well...You're name...Can I just tell you sometime in the future? I still didn't sorta, get a name in mind." He made the lamest alibi but thanks to you being a programmed robot, you knw nothing about these stuff.

"Then what do you wish to address me, Master Wu Fan?" You voiced out as you started to mobilize and walk towards him. "Hm..." He wondered for a moment until his eyes caught sight of a very little but noticeable lotus-shaped pattern just below your left collarbone. "MěiLián. Wu MeiLian." He calmly muttered, unconsciously realizing that you were listening.



"MeiLian. Wu MeiLian. My name IS Wu MěiLián. Thank you very much Master Wu Fan." Your lips started to move and form a gentle smile, directed straight at Kris. The moment the man came across your smile, he felt frozen. 'She's a CYBORG, right? But how can she smile like a HUMAN?' He thought, feeling a bit flustered.

"Ehm, Mei, since I still have some things to do. You wouldn't mind if I bring you back home right? I can't just leave you here alone." He stated, waiting for your response. "Uh, hmm. Yes, Master Wu Fan. Might I ask, where is 'HOME'?" You eyed him, waiting for the data to come out so that you could record it into your system.

"About that..." He paused and scratche dhis nape shortly before facing back at you. "Can you wait here for a minute? I just need to do something and then I'll be right back. Don't follow me around, okay Mei? Wait here and we'll head home when I get back." He hastily spoke as he grabbed a couple of boxes with the label that says 'AIRKHYUN - DON'T TOUCH :P'.

"Mei, you'll do as I say, right?" He tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter