Why Kris-hyung / Kris-gege Is Like That.

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEW UPDATE EVERYONE! :D
ENJOY and PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS~ ;)

 

“Hyungs...I wonder why Kris-hyung is like that.”

 

Sehun suddenly blurted out of the blue while he suddenly halted playing with the punching glove sticks versus Luhan. “Huh?” Everyone else turned to the maknae, stunned at his question. Even Kyungsoo, who was preoccupied in preparing the group's breakfast along with Yixing, came to a stop. “Well, I just thought...Was he always like that? Of course not...right?” Before anyone else could even cut in and add on to the building fire, Suho decided to answer the maknae's question, so as well to appease the other members' growing curiosity.

 

“As the second leader...I believe, that in the absence of Kris-hyung...I should speak in behalf of him. But guys, promise me, not even ONE WORD shall slip about this from your mouths, arasso?”

 

YEAR: Unknown

MONTH: March

DAY: 14

 

“Uh, Fei-jie, I know you don't really see me THE SAME WAY I SEE YOU but I'd like to tell you,

 

That I, Wu Yi Fan, have been liking you for quite some time now.

 

I do hope you'll ACCEPT MY FEELINGS.”

 

It was a younger Kris, his blonde hair still its natural black color, his skin flawless and a naturally glowing shade of tan. There he was, before one of the prettiest girls from his school, pouring out his most sincere confession to a girl he had been crushing on ever since his first year in high school.

 

“Our basketball team's 'ACE' right?”

 

“Y-Yes. I've seen Fei-jie watch our previous matches so far. Have you been gaining interest in basketball too?”

 

“Sorry...but...I don't really find myself around the likes of jocks like you. I find it really a hassle to be around sweaty men with gigantic heights and even less-attractive thanks to their beloved little sport. Sorry uhh, Wu Fi Fan but I'm rejecting your feelings.”

 

As soon as the female left Kris, he felt his entire world come to a stop. 'Okay, I just got rejected and she didn't even get my name right. That's seriously beyond enough to slap me straight in the face.' He thought before his eyes immediately caught sight of the trash bin on the corner, just beside the lockers. Tossing the box of handmade chocolates he spent an entire night to learn and perfect all the way down the garbage area. 'Like that. Just like that, I should throw away whatever feelings I have for her. After all, jie-jie never even acknowledged me...She even INSULTED ME.' He frowned once more and spun around to make his leave just when he came face-to-face with his own reflection on the glass sheets of the bulletin board. 'You big, ugly giant. No wonder Fei-jie rejected you. You deserve it.' He thought before throwing a straight punch on the wall beside the glass board. The strong impact was enough to cause his knuckles to bleed.

 

Ever since then, Wu Yi Fan started to change.

 

Oh wait...correction.

 

Wu Yi Fan disappeared and here came Kris Wu.

 

 

“Ugh, what a shameful woman. It's all her fault our Kris-hyung's like this now.” Baekhyun frowned as Suho finished narrating the story of Kris' first love. “Anyways, thanks to her, we got to have a stronger and better version of our Kris-hyung, right? Shouldn't you guys look more on the positive side?” Chanyeol remarked before Tao shook his head strongly in disagreement. “I agree with Beef-hyung. I mean, yes, Chanyeol-hyung's right, but the way she caused duizhang to change...It was TOO HEARTLESS. I. HATE. HER.” The panda-eyed boy emphasized. “Ugh, guys just cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter