K R I S

I Fell In Love With A MACHINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHH!"

"E-X-O! E-X-O!"

Everyone had been cheering for an hour now. Even after such a long period of time, they were still so supportive of EXO in one of their many successful showcases.

"And this was EXO!"

The MC announced before the 12 handsome figures left the stage and went to the back room.

"GOOD JOB BOYS!"

The two managers slung their arms on each other's shoulders before doing the 'WE-ARE-ONE' sign. "Thank you Manager-hyung, Manager-gege." The 12 greeted back before they all headed to te dressing room and fixed their stuff up.

"HAAAAH! That was SOOOO FUN! I wanna have another BLASTED SHOWCASE AGAIN!" Chanyeol beamed happily as he carried his bag with him. "You know what Yeol? I think too much eggs every morning made you CRACK." Baekhyun scoffed before he walked ahead the taller male. "Tch, pooper! Anyways, are you guys all done?" He turned to everyone else who casually shrugged before they all exited the venue and hopping into their van.

"Thanks to SooMan-ahjusshi, we got a BIGGER VAN." Xiumin clapped as he entered the new trailer van ahead everyone else. "Yeap, and I thought he's such a STINGY AHJUSSHI." Tao snorted sneakily while entering. "Too bad your expectations were wrong Panda Boy." Luhan shot back before gently shoving the maknae of EXO-M aside as he made his entrance.

Before a mini-quarrel would erupt, the two leaders - Kris and Suho - decided to manage the boys and their seataing arrangement within the new vehicle.

"HEY MANAGER GEGE, as soon as we get home, can we just sleep without doing your WEIRD RITUALS and STUFF?" Tao asked before EXO-M's Manager gently smacked him by the back of his head. "Tch, fine. I'll let this pass since I see you all ARE DEAD TIRED." He spoke with a gentle smile whilst facing the 12 boys. "Yeap, and you all should GET A LOAD of rest. You know SooMan and his RULES for you guys." EXO-K's Manager smirked, enough to receive groans and mutters from the boys.

All the sarcasm and sadistic jokes from the two came to an end, much to their dismay and to the boys' delight, they could finally sleep their butts off.



"FINALLY BACK TO PARADISE!" Sehun beamed as he hopped out of the van. "Tch, why does he keep stealing the AEGYO KING title away from me?" Tao mumbled before racing with Sehun to the dorm. "Those kids." Chanyeol tsk-ed before carrying his bag by himself while walking with Baekhyun to the dorm, "Speak for yourself MISTER HAPPY VIRUS. You're quite a KID." He snorted before w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter