CHAPTER 5 - He Actually Seemed Almost Human Today...

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*You've fallen asleep on the lounge and Sungmin is still up*
 
Sungmin: *talks quietly whilst you sleep* Sorry about today...
 
You: *move a bit and make a vunerable face but you're still asleep*
 
Sungmin: What do you dream about? What is it that's scaring you in your sleep? *moves your fringe from your face*
 
*THE NEXT DAY*
 
Sungmin: *wakes up early and moves from the lounge where he fell asleep last night*
 
Zhoumi: *walks down* How is our 'your name'?
 
Laura: Shhh! She's still sleeping.
 
Kyuhyun: She looks better than yesterday...
 
*Sungmin walks back out to the lounge room*
 
Laura: Sungmin-ah, you look tired. You didn't sleep well last night?
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung, you've got HUGE black bags under your eyes *laughs a bit*
 
Sungmin: *turns and walks to his room*
 
Zhoumi: Is he always like that?
 
Kyuhyun: Aniyo... He's a really nice person... Just for some reason he doesn't warm up to strangers easily.
 
You: *slowly wake up* Oppa? 
 
Laura: Zhoumi, she's calling you.
 
You: Sungmin oppa?
 
Zhoumi: *was about to walk over but stops*
 
You: *still half asleep*
 
Kyuhyun: Did she just call out to Sungmin?
 
Laura: I think so.... *walks to Sungmins room*
 
Sungmin: Yah! Can't you knock?
 
Laura: I want to know why 'your name' is calling out to you when she's half asleep. What'd you do to her last night?
 
Sungmin: *suprised* I didn't do anything to her...
 
Kyuhyun: Laura, what are you doing? Hyung would never hurt anyone. Especially the girl he-
 
*Everyone looks at Kyuhyun to see what he's about to say but he stop mid sentence*
 
Sungmin: Look, I stayed up late watching TV. That's it. I didn't do anything to her.
 
Kyuhyun: Laura, just trust him...
 
Laura: arasso... But I'll have my eye on you *glares at Sungmin as she leaves the room*
 
You: *wake up a bit more*
 
Zhoumi: How are we this morning sweetie?
 
You: *smile when you see Zhoumi* I'm feeling a lot better.
 
Zhoumi: *ruffles up your hair a bit* Good, then we'll go to the markets today?
 
You: Aniyo... I think I'll rest a bit more but you should take Laura...
 
Zhoumi: *smiles* Should I?
 
You: Neh, you should. Take Kyu oppa and Sungmin aswell but send them to get other things.
 
Zhoumi: Why should I take them? *pouts*
 
You: Op~pa, they're probably bored. You need to take them out to see things. Arasso?
 
Zhoumi: Who's going to look after you then?
 
You: I can look after myself... I'll be fine.
 
*You tell everyone your idea except for Sungmin who is in his room*
 
Laura: I'm not sure I like the idea of leaving you home alone...
 
Kyuhyun: I agree... Plus, I don't think Sungmin is up to oing anywhere...
 
You: Wae? Is he sick?
 
Kyuhyun: Aniyo, he's just tired.
 
You: Oh...
 
Laura: It's settled! *stands up*
 
You: O.o
 
Laura: Kyu, Zhoumi and I will go to the markets and you can stay here with Sungmin *flashes you a big grin*
 
You: *thinking 'Why am I always left with that awful guy?'*
 
Kyuhyun: That sounds like a good idea to me.
 
You: I don't know...
 
Zhoumi: It's already been decided.
 
You: *sigh and lie back down* Arasso. You guys have fun. *hold Kyuhyun back while the other two walk out the door*
 
Kyuhyun: What's wrong?
 
You: Zhoumi oppa really likes your sister but your sister hasn't really caught on... Think you can help out?
 
Kyuhyun: *giggles* That's so cute. Of course I can help out. Zhoumi is a good guy. I already apporve.
 
You: *smiling contently* Arasso, you better catch up with them.
 
Kyuhyun: Neh, you just rest well. I've already told Sungmin our plans so dont stress.
 
You: Thanks Kyu oppa... 
 
*Later you feel you have a bit more energy so you get up to see what Sungmin is up to*
 
You: *knock on Sungmins door but get no answer so you walk in*
 
Sungmin: *turns around to pick up something whilst shirtless and head phones on* Yah! Does anyone in this household know how to knock? 
         *takes the ear phones off his head* 
 
You: (>//<) 
 
Sungmin: *notices you blushing and wonders why but soon find he's shirtless*
 
You: I just... Well I did knock... You didn't answer.
 
Sungmin: *finds a shirt and quickly puts it on* Well I was listening to music...
 
You: Sorry... *turn to leave*
 
Sungmin: Are... Are you feeling better?
 
You: O.O *'did he just say something caring?'* I'm... I'm okay.. What about you?
 
Sungmin: I'm fine...
 
You: A.. Arasso... I guess I should let you get back to what you were doing.
 
Sungmin: *gives you an agreeing noise*
 
*You go to cook yourself something in the fry pan but the oil gets hot and it spits at you*
 
You: *yelp in pain*
 
Sungmin: *races out to the kitchen practically sliding in his socks* Yah! You okay?!
 
You: *hold your hand* I'm alright... I just burnt myself is all...
 
Sungmin: Just a burn? Let me see *takes your hand*
 
You: *blush like crazy*
 
Sungmin: *rushes you over to the sink and places your hand under cold water* It's best to leave running water on it...
 
You: N..Neh...
 
Sungmin: *realises the close contact and lets go* Umm... You should be able to take it from here...
 
You: Neh... 
 
*Sungmin walks slowly back to his room but just before he turns the corner he looks back to check you again*
 
You: *give him a reassuring smile*
 
Sungmin: *nods to himself and leaves for his room*
 
To Be Continued.... :)