Chapter 29 - Positive AND Negative?

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*A few weeks after you've returned from Sungmin's lake house*
 
Laura: Zhoumi~
 
Zhoumi: Neh??
 
Laura: *hugs him*
 
Zhoumi: Is something wrong?
 
Laura: What would you do if you found out I was pregnant?
 
Zhoumi: O.O
 
Laura: Im not! I'm not pregnant!
 
Zhoumi: Aish! You scared me.
 
Laura: Just... I want to know how you'd react...
 
Zhoumi: Mmm... I think I'd be a little upset and afraid but I would never leave you on your own. I'd stay with you.
 
Laura: *smiles gently* What do you think Sungmin would do if he found out 'your name' was pregnant?
 
Zhoumi: She's pregnant?!
 
Laura: Shhhhh! Everyone will hear you!
 
Zhoumi: *whisper* She's pregnant?!
 
Laura: Aniyo... Well to be honest I don't know. They didn't use protection... We haven't talked about it since we were at the lake house....
 
Zhoumi: They did IT at the lake house?
 
Laura: *nods and giggles* 
 
Zhoumi: Well you have to find out if se is or not. We have to help her arasso?
 
Laura: I agree.
 
Zhoumi: Talk to her now... She's still up asleep in her room.
 
*Laura walks up stairs to your room and gently wakes you up*
 
You: What is it unnie?
 
Laura: Have you.... You know... Have you got them?
 
You: *you take a few seconds to realise what she's talking about and when it hits you, you feel like you've just run into a wall*
 
Laura: Well...?
 
You: I... I'm late...
 
Laura: *looks at you in a sympathetic and a sad expression* Come on...
 
You: Where're we going?
 
Laura: Get dressed, you'll see.
 
*Later Laura takes you to the chemist and buys you two different branded pregnancy tests*
 
*Back at home you're talking in your room, you haven't taken the test yet*
 
You: Unnie... I'm so scared. *about to cry*
 
Laura: Ani, you're fine. No matter what happens you will always have Zhoumi and I. We'll never, ever leave you.
 
You: *cry a little*
 
Laura: Aigo sweety what's wrong?
 
You: What about oppa? What's he going to think?
 
*Sungmin walks in*
 
Sungmin: What's wrong...? I heard someone crying... *looks at you with little tears rolling down your red cheeks*
 
You: *quickly wipe them away*
 
Sungmin: What's wrong *sits beside you* What's happened to make you so upset?
 
You: *quietly cry into Laura's hug*
 
Sungmin: What happened? Was it me? Did I do something wrong?
 
You: *shake your head while still hugging Laura*
 
Sungmin: *looks around the room trying to think of something to say when he spots two boxes on the bed side table. He walks over and picks one up*
 
Laura: *looks around to find him reading one of the pregnancy test boxes and she snatches it from him* 
 
Sungmin: ..... You're...
 
Laura: It was mine okay!
 
Sungmin: If it was yours.... Then wouldn't you be the one crying? And wouldn't they be in your room?
 
You: *upset and don't want him to know*
 
Sungmin: 'your name'... You... Why didn't you talk to me?
 
You: I can't! *sobbing*
 
Sungmin: You think I wouldn't accept it? Is that it?
 
You: *can't seem to stop crying* I haven't taken it yet so how can I tell you anything?!
 
Sungmin: ....I thought you would share anything with me even if it is this....
 
You: How could I? How could I tell oppa that I might be pregnant?! I don't know how you'd react, if you'd leave or if you'd be angry with me *sobbing*
 
Sungmin: *a hurt look spreads across his soft face* You think I'd leave you?! You think I'd be angry with you?! How could you ever think that?
          I could never leave you. I love you so much it hurts. I love you so much I'm not even afraid to admit it or tell anyone who asks.
          How could I be angry at the one I love for something like this when it was both of us who did it?
 
You: *still sobbing*
 
Sungmin: *kneels down infront of you and takes your hand* Whatever it shows... Negative or positive... I won't got anywhere. I'm not leaving you and I'm not angry.
 
You: *throw yourself at him and hug him tightly*
 
Laura: I'll give you some time alone. You tell me if you need anything okay?
 
*Sungmin wipes away your tears*
 
You: Neh unnie~
 
*A little while later Sungmin leaves the room and sits out in teh lounge room with the others while you take the tests*
 
*While you're waiting for the result of the first one, you do the second one. You wait and finally the first one is ready.
 You glance at it quickly reading 'negative' you look back at it to make sure and you see it clearly it says negative. You're
 so happy you can't contain yourself. You're just about to run down stairs and tell them when your eyes catch the result of the other one.
 'positive'.*
 
You: *run down stairs* Unnie! Unnie!
 
Laura: What is it?
 
You: *sobbing*
 
Sungmin: It's positive?!
 
You: Ani... Well... Sort of...
 
Laura: What is it sweety, tell us.
 
You: One was negative and the other positive...
 
Laura: Aigo sweety, this is just what you need *hugs you*
 
Sungmin: I'm booking you in to see the doctor tomorrow. We'll get you checked then and we'll know for sure...
 
Laura: That's a good idea.
 
You: Oppa! *leave Lauras hug and hug Sungmin*
 
Sungmin: It'll be okay. Let's just take things one day at a time.
 
*The Next Day. You're sitting in the cold waiting room with Sungmin*
 
To Be Continued.... (: