Chapter 28 - It Just Kinda Happened.

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*Laura's just pulled Zhoumi away to have a little talk and asks for a favour*
 
Zhoumi: What exactly is the favour?
 
Laura: Well.... It might be a little awkward but could you speak to Sungmin about something for me?
 
Zhoumi: *looks at laura suspiciously* What exactly do you want me to talk about with him?
 
Laura: Well... Could you maybe talk to Sungmin about.... ...? *embarressed and awkward*
 
Zhoumi: Heh? O.o
 
Laura: .... Well it's just that our little 'your name' is nervous and a little scared of it. I want Sungmin to know
       to take it easy and not push her to do anything. Not that they're doing anything tonight... The sooner you talk to him the better though.
 
Zhoumi: How am I going to talk to him about that?
 
Laura: I don't know but I just think he should know how she feels... 
 
Zhoumi: *sighs* Arasso. Because you asked and I want to help out our 'your name'.
 
Laura: Wahh thankyou oppa~! *hugs Zhoumi*
 
*Laura tells Zhoumi all the information about the chat she had with you*
 
*Later after dinner, Zhoumi gives Sungmin a glass of wine and takes him away from the others to talk to him*
 
Sungmin: Is something wrong?
 
Zhoumi: Well... Laura was talking to 'your name' about things and Laura thought I should just let you know some things...
 
Sungmin: Things about what?
 
Zhoumi: Aigo~ *sighs* Well... .
 
Sungmin: What?!
 
Zhoumi: I know, I know it's weird for me to talk to you about this but Laura insisted and I want to help 'your name'.
 
Sungmin: 'your name' asked you to tell me?
 
Zhoumi: Aniyo, Laura told me to.
 
Sungmin: .... Well what is it about... ?
 
Zhoumi: Well apparently she's a little nervous and scared... Not that you guys are you know... doing it tonight...
 
Sungmin: Why's she nervous and shy?
 
Zhoumi: She's nervous about not having any experience, not being good enough and she's scared it'll hurt *face palm 'this is so embarressing~'*
 
Sungmin: But I don't care if she's had experience or not.... It's not about that for me. I don't want to hurt her either.... I wouldn't force her to do anything.
 
Zhoumi: Neh, I know... I just wanted to let you know how she was feeling... 
 
Sungmin: Mmm... Arasso, thanks for letting me know.
 
*Later you're all inside*
 
Laura: How'd it go?
 
Zhoumi: Aish, it was the most embarressing thing I've ever done.
 
Laura: *giggles* I'll make it up to you later *gently smacks his but and gets up to refill her glass*
 
Kyuhyun: I set up the tent earlier. What time should we get to bed?
 
Zhoumi: Well... I guess we need to wake up early so we should go to bed soon.
 
Kyuhyun: Mmm, everything's set up so we just need to get changed and get out there.
 
Laura: I'll just finish this glass and then we'll go out.
 
Zhoumi: Aigo~ Look at you, you look so sleepy *gently pats your head*
 
You: *yawn cutely*
 
Sungmin: Come on, let's take you to bed *helps you up*
 
*A little while later the others leave*
 
Sungmin: *changing into his pyjamas*
 
You: *Walk up and snake your hands around his waist*
 
Sungmin: What's wrong sweety?
 
You: Nothing... *turn him around*
 
Sungmin: Just let me put my shirt on and I'll get into bed arasso?
 
You: *stop him from getting his shirt*
 
Sungmin: Really, what's wrong??
 
You: I told you... It's nothing...
 
Sungmin: Then-
 
You: *cut him off with a kiss*
 
Sungmin: Mmm-kissing-I thought-kissing-you were tired?
 
You: *stop and look up at him* I am a little tired but...
 
Sungmin: What's on your mind?
 
You: ...*blushing* you...
 
Sungmin: I'm on your mind?
 
You: *nod*
 
Sungmin: *smiles gently and then begins to kiss your neck*
 
You: *enjoying everything he's doing*
 
Sungmin: *gently nibbles on your ear lobe and holds your waist*
 
*The both of you eventually mov to the bed. Sungmin is hovering over you. 
One hand is holding him up and the other is holding your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.
You haven't stopped Sungmin so he decides to go further. He slides his warm hand up your shirt and just holds your waist for a moment.
He then ventures a little further. He looks into your eyes making sure what he's doing is okay. He finally reaches your and 
still making sure you're okay with it, he plays with it gently*
 
Sungmin: *all of a sudden stops and sits up*
 
You: What's wrong??
 
Sungmin: If we go any further, I don't think I'll be able to stop... If you know what I mean.
 
You: *sit infront of him and cup his cheek*  I decided that it's okay...and... I don't want you to stop...
 
Sungmin: *suprised* Are you sure?
 
You: *nod* I'm sure.
 
Sungmin: If you want me to stop or you're hurting... Tell me arasso? I... I don't want to hurt you... ever. 
 
You: *blushing like crazy* Sorry if I'm not any good. *look down*
 
Sungmin: Ani... I'll take good care of you. *lowers his voice into a husky whisper* I'll teach you.... You just focus on me okay?
 
You: *nod* 
 
Sungmin: Don't take your eyes off of me.
 
You: Ani, I won't.
 
*Sungmin takes his place above you once again but this time your kisses are much deeper and more passionate. 
Eventually both yours and his pyjamas are removed. You're shy about your body but Sungmin holds your arms down so you
can't cover yourself. He looks at your body and smiles gently*
 
You: Oppa...
 
Sungmin: You're beautiful you know...
 
You: *blushing*
 
*Sungmin takes his time with you making sure you're okay and not hurting too much. He stops and lets you adjust whenever you ask him.
Eventually the pain eases and you're focused on Sungmin*
 
*EVENTALLY, Sungmin lies on his back next to you*
 
Sungmin: *traces your face and kisses your gently* I love you so much.
 
You: I love you too. *smile*
 
*Sungmin takes you into his embrace and you fall asleep, your breathing in sync*
 
*THE NEXT MORNING AT BREAKFAST*
 
Laura: Some one's happy *looks over at you*
 
You: Neh~!
 
Zhoumi: *suspicious*
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung is happy too.... Something must've happened! *giggling*
 
*Laura takes your wrist and pulls you outside*
 
Laura: Did you... do it?!
 
You: *blush*
 
Laura: You did?
 
You: Well...
 
Laura: *bright smile* My little girl is all grown up!   -Wait!-
 
You: what is it?
 
Laura: You said you didn't bring any protection..... Did he?
 
You: *you lose your smile and you become lost in thought*
 
Laura: He didn't?! 
 
You: *still staring into space thinking 'we didn't use any protection... What if... What if 'm pregnant?!'*
 
Laura: Omo! How could you?! 
 
You: *become uneasy*
 
Laura: Let's just keep this between us for now and we'll just have to wait and see if you're late arasso?
 
You: U...Unnie...
 
Laura: It'll be okay come here *hold you*
 
You: I...
 
Laura: Shhhh... You're fine.
 
To Be Continued... (: