CHAPTER 1 - What's with this guy?

Personality Of A Rock.

 

Luara: A tall, light brown haired, mature young lady. She's very nice to you nad she talked to you when you were new around the area, hence you became friends.       Laura's type is the tall, manly kind and she'd never do anything to hurt you. (kyuhyun's younger sister, a few months older than you) Also lives with you.

 

 

Kyuhyun: Your senior and also one of your best friends older brother. He's attractive and sings really well. He's a kind guy but sometimes acts childish.         He's kind to his sister and you.

 

 

Sungmin: A handsome senior who you are yet to meet. He's best friends with Kyuhyun. He is good at singing and can play guitar. He's a bit anti social.         He's quiet and can be harsh at times. He doesn't like it when girls follow him.

 

 

You: A very shy and quiet teenager. Your long brown hair cascades down your back and matches with your beutiful brown but warm eyes. Your best friends are Zhoumi and      Laura. 

 

 

 

*So you've been going to UNI for a few months and Zhoumi has been there for about two years. You met Laura at the start of term. Laura's brother has been travelling with Sungmin who you don't know yet but is returning to complete his education at the same UNI you attend*

 

 

Laura: I can't wait for you to meet my brother~! I'm sure you'll like him. He's a nice guy.

 

 

You: What about Zhoumi? I told him I'd go to see him after class...

 

 

Laura: Just text him, he'll understand.

 

 

You: Arasso... *Texts Zhoumi and tell him that something came up and you're very sorry*

 

 

Laura: Come on or we'll miss the bus.

 

 

You: *run to catch the bus* So we're meeting him at the air port?

 

 

Laura: Yep *smiling* He brang a friend back with him too. I wonder what he looks like *peverted thoughts*

 

 

You: *rolls your eyes* You know you've already got someone who likes you very much... 

 

 

Laura: Huh? 

 

 

You: Oh it's nothing *smile and think to yourself 'Poor Zhoumi, she just doesn't see him'*

 

 

Laura: Come on this is our stop *practically drags you from the bus*

 

 

You: Aigo, luara~! You're hurting me~

 

 

Laura: Sorry, I'm just so excited. Oh yeah, I have a suprise for you.

 

 

You: You do?

 

 

Laura: Our rent will be cheaper soon *beaming*

 

 

You: How? 

 

 

Laura: Well... I invited my brother and his friend to move in with us...

 

 

You: You did what?!

 

 

Laura: It's okay... I talked to Zhoumi... He said he's fine with it. *smiling*

 

 

You: How come you didn't ask me? * abit annoyed*

 

 

Laura: *avoids the question and drags you to the waiting area*

 

 

You: *thinking: 'Aigo, this girl. She's so care free'.*

 

 

Laura: *calls out* Oppa~!

 

 

Kyuhyun: *gives Laura a big wave* 

 

 

Laura: *runs over and gives Kyuhyun a big hug*

 

 

You: *smile at how happy she is and bow slightly to greet her brother*

 

 

Laura: This is Kyu~ my brother *clinging onto him*

 

 

Kyuhyun: It's nice to meet you. Thank you for putting up with me sister.

 

 

You: *laugh* Aniyo, she's no trouble.

 

 

Laura: Oppa~ *whines*

 

 

Kyuhyun: Oh yeah.. This is Sungmin *introduces you to what seems a distant guy with black sun glasses so you can't see his eyes*

 

 

Laura: This must be Sungmin?

 

 

Sungmin: *gives a small bow*

 

 

You: *as soon as you lay eyes on him your heart beats a hundred times faster*

 

 

Laura: *notices you in a trance* You okay?

 

 

You: *still staring*

 

 

Laura: *looks over to what you're looking at and laughs* I get it~ *laughing* 

 

 

You: *snap out of it and look at Laura who is laughing* What is it?

 

 

Laura: Ani, it's nothing. Let's get you guys home.

 

 

KyuhyunL: Arasso... Are you sure it's okay to just move in?

 

 

You: *smile* It makes our rent cheaper with more people to pitch in.

 

 

Kyuhyun: Ahhh, I understand now *laughs* Always scheming aren't you Laura.

 

 

Laura: *laughing* Hey, it's not just money reasons. I missed you aswell.

 

 

Kyuhyun: I'm sure you did *ruffles up Laura's hair*

 

 

Sungmin: *walks coldly behined the rest of you*

 

 

You: *thinking 'What's his problem?'*

 

 

Laura: Sungmin-shi, How was the flight?

 

 

Sungmin: It was fine.

 

 

Laura: Did you have a good trip?

 

 

Sungmin: It was interesting at the least.

 

 

Laura: *thinking to herself 'Geez, what a rude guy. I wonder why Oppa is his friend'*

 

 

Kyuhyun: Come on hyung lighten up. It's just my little sister and her friend. 

 

 

Sungmin: Just keeps walking*

 

 

To Be Continued.... :)