Chapter 10 - The Truth About Her Ex.

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*Almost half way up the mountain*
 
Laura: You okay back there?
 
You: I'm fine~ Just a bit puffed.
 
Laura: Aigo, our little 'your name' what will we do with you?
 
You: *cute expression*
 
Sungmin: *leading ahead of the rest of the group*
 
Zhoumi: You sure you're okay?
 
You: Am I holding everyone up?
 
Kyuhyun: Aniyo, just take it easy... We have all day to climb this mountain *flashes you a really handsome smile*
 
You: *smile back*
 
Kyuhyun: *extends his hand out to you* Here hold on and I'll pull you up.
 
You: *shyly take hold of his hand*
 
Kyuhyun: *pulls you up to where everyone else is and giggles* 
 
You: *having fun and laughing with Kyuhyun*
 
Sungmin: *hears and turns around*
 
Laura: Aigo, look at these two. *laughs*
 
Zhoumi: Kyuhyun-ah must have a lot of energy *laughs*
 
Sungmin: *slows down to where everyone else is* Yah! Stop being lazy and just walk yourself. *walks faster again*
 
You: *cute angry expression*
 
Kyuhyun: *rolls his eyes* Don't worry about him. He's just in a grumpy mood.
 
Laura: Guys I'll be back, I just want to have a word with Sungmin...
 
*up ahead of the group with Sungmin*
 
Laura: Why're you like this towards her?
 
Sungmin: What do you mean?
 
Laura: How is she meant to like you when you're being horrible?
 
Sungmin: Well she obviously doesn't like me. She's with Kyuhyun having the time of her life.
 
Laura: They're just friends! Jeez, what's wrong with you?
 
Sungmin: Sure they are.
 
Laura: Well maybe if you were there to help her out *rolls her eyes*
 
Sungmin: Why does she need help anyway?
 
Laura: She's not built for this much walking, she's not used to it and she's a fragile person. You need to look out for her.
       Even Kyuhyun realised she needs help sometimes.
 
Sungmin: I still don't get it.
 
Laura: well maybe if you looked a little closer you'd see she's a very shy person who depends on others a lot. Sometimes her anxiety makes it hard for her to breathe
       and walking up this mountain is something she's always wanted to do but she's never really gone through with it until now.
 
Sungmin: She's anxious?
 
Laura: *laughs* She has anxiety. She's not anxious all the time but when she is she has trouble breathing and gets sick...
 
Sungmin: Oh.... 
 
Laura: Do you want to know why I think she's finally walking up the mountain today?
 
Sungmin: Wae?
 
Laura: Because you're here *smiles* 
 
Sungmin: Doesn't look that way to me...
 
Laura: Kyu oppa is trying to distract her from her worries and that's why he's doing this and she is doing the same. Not because they like eachother but 
       because Kyu is looking after her.
 
Sungmin: But it's just a mountain...
 
Laura: A few years back, 'your name' had a boyfriend... He seemed nice to everyone even I began to trust him... But one day when we were walking together up a mountain 
       track close to home, we saw her boyrfriend with another girl... When he saw us he straight away let go of the other girls hand and came over...
       He told her not to say anything to his girlfriend  about their relationship. He was really scary and talked down to her. I could see she was about to cry.
 
Sungmin: That's just messed up...
 
Laura: When 'your name' went to say something he just slapped her... I just couldn't believe he would do something like that. He was two timing and didn't care that
       he hurt anyones feelings... Anyway he said some pretty nasty things that day and ended up leaving us and walking off with his new girlfriend...
       'Your name's' cheek was pretty swollen and she was pretty upset about the whole thing.
 
Sungmin: But that's just one guy. Why is she anxious?
 
Laura: Because she was never an out going person to begin with. It always took her ages to trust someone and when he broke her trust and did something like that
       she just shut herself off from everything. 
 
Sungmin: *looks back to see you smiling with Kyuhyun*
 
Laura: She's always had anxiety but he just made it worse and she's not wanted to go walking around the tracks we used to....
 
Sungmin: So she's just naturally a shy and anxious person?
 
Laura: *nods* Which explains why she's scared of the dark, storms and being alone.
 
Sungmin: Just like a small child.
 
Laura: She's my best friend though and I wouldn't swap her for anyone. She might be a big kid but she's the nicest and most caring person you'll ever meet.
 
*The rest of the group eventually catch up to Sungmin and Laura*
 
Laura: You going okay?
 
You: Neh~
 
Laura: *holds your hand* Look, we're almost at the top *excited*
 
You: Unnie, did you bring your camera?
 
Laura: Neh, I'll make sure to take lots of pictures *happy to see her friend is okay*
 
Kyuhyun: The air is so much clearer up here. It's beautiful.
 
Zhoumi: What were you up to with this guy?
 
Laura: Just had a chat. Nothing you should be worried about *smiles and holds onto Zhoumi's hand*
 
Kyuhyun: *lets go of your hand* Come on I'll race you to the top *talking to Sungmin*
 
Sungmin: *rolls his eyes* 
 
Kyuhyun: Fine~ *pouts* 
 
You: *laugh at Kyuhyun* Oppa, I have someone back home I want you to meet.
 
Kyuhyun: Is it a girl?
 
You: *roll your eyes* Yes oppa, it's a girl. I think you might like her.
 
Kyuhyun: But I already like you *pouts*
 
*Sungmins face turns sour*
 
You: *laugh* Oppa, I like you too but this girl is someone you might like as a girlfriend *smirk*
 
Kyuhyun: Really? Is she pretty?
 
You: Oppa, you should ask if she's nice, not about her looks.
 
Kyuhyun: Neh~ Is she nice then?
 
You: Of course she is *smiles*
 
Laura: I thikn I know who you're talking about *winks*
 
You: *laugh* Don't they just seem like they're made for eachother?
 
Laura: *nods and laughs* They need to meet eachother for sure.
 
Sungmin: *Reaches the top first followed by the rest of you*
 
You: Wahh, it's amazing up here *close your eyes and breathe in deeply*
 
*All of a sudden you feel arms around your waist*
 
You: *open your eyes and you're pulled back* 
 
Laura: Omo, 'your name'! You should really be more careful!
 
You: Huh? *turn to see Sungmin behined you with his arms leaving your waist*
 
Laura: You were very close to the edge just now. Sungmin-shi was just making sure you were okay sweety he wasn't trying anything on you.
 
You: Neh... Thankyou Sungmin...
 
Laura: Why don't you call him oppa?
 
You: Oppa?
 
Laura: Neh~
 
You: He mighten like that... Besides when do you ever call him that?
 
Laura: Since now *smiles and says that to make you feel more comfortable about calling him oppa*
 
You: *walk over to where Sungmin is standing*
 
Sungmin: *looks at you*
 
You: Thankyou... oppa.
 
Sungmin: *just gives you a nod and walks away, secretly to hide his blushing face*
 
To Be Continued.... :)

The next chapter should be more interesting, I just wanted to explain the ex boyfriend first :D