Chapter 24 - Sorry For Being So Stupid.

Personality Of A Rock.

 

*Sungmin has just left Zhoumi in charge of steering the boat and gone down to the cabin*
 
Sungmin: You okay?! How are you feeling?
 
You: *sit up and blink cutely*
 
Sungmin: How can I help? 
 
You: Oppa... I'm not sick. I just needed an excuse to turn everyone back home.
 
Sungmin: What?
 
You: Well I know you're feeling sick but you're to stubborn to admit it and turn back...
     This was all I could think of to get us to turn back....
 
Sungmin: So you're not sick?
 
You: Aniyo... I'm not.
 
Sungmin: *his worried face turns into an expression you haven't seen before, he's looking at you with a disappointed face*
 
You: *look down*
 
Sungmin: I better go back up. Zhoumi is steering. *leaves the cabin*
 
You: *Upset, you could hear the disappointed tone in his voice. It wasn't hate or anything like that it was just as bad for you though*
 
Laura: *walks down to see you* How're you feeling sweetie?
 
You: Unnie... *sad*
 
Laura: What's wrong?
 
You: I can't lie to you...
 
Laura: What do you mean?
 
You: I'm not really sick... I never was... 
 
Laura: Why did you lie about it then? 
 
You: Well... I noticed Sungmin oppa wasn't feeling well but you know him, he's too stuborn to admit anything and I couldn't 
     think of anything else to get us to turn around. He came in just before and asked if I was okay.... 
     When I told him what I did he just looked disappointed and left.
 
Laura: *sympathetic look* Come here sweetie *hugs you* It's okay... I thought it was something big, I thought you'd done something really bad.
        Really it's okay, you were just worried about Sungmin. I understand sweetie. *holds your face up and wipes your tears*
 
You: Unnie *sniff* I feel so bad. I lied to you and everyone and I was the one who pushed Sungmin into taking us. 
 
Laura: Aniyo, it's not your fault. No one else has to find out okay? I'll keep it a secret. *smiles*
 
You: You will? *sniff*
 
Laura: I know Sungmin wouldn't want people to know he is sick and I don't think you need anything else to worry about right now.
 
You: Thankyou unnie *hug Laura*
 
Zhoumi: *comes down* You alright down here?
 
Laura: We're fine *smiles*
 
Zhoumi: Arasso, well I just came to tell you that we're almost there.
 
Laura: We'll be up soon. Give us a minute?
 
Zhoumi: Neh, take your time *leaves*
 
*Laura tries to wipeyour tears up so you can tell that you've been crying, you then walk out to the topo with her*
 
Kyuhyun: *takes your hand in a friendly way* 
 
You: *smile at him*
 
Sungmin: *now gets jealous and angry aswell as disappointed*
 
Kyuhyun: Isn't the lake pretty?
 
You: Neh... It's wonderful.
 
Kyuhyun: *smiles* Neh... Not as pretty as our little 'your name' though.
 
Sungmin: *pulls into the little dock and you all get off the boat*
 
Laura: *pulls Sungmin back for a talk*
 
*You walk ahead with Zhoumi and Kyuhyun*
 
Laura: Sungmin-ah....
 
Sungmin: I don't want to hear it.
 
Laura: I know you don't want to hear it but you will.
 
Sungmin: Look Laura I'm not in the mood for another one of your lectures.
 
Laura: She only did it to help you.
 
Sungmin: To help me? She lied to you and you still stick up for her this much?
 
Laura: Not once was she thinking about herself when she did that. It was for you. She could see you were sick and she knew you wouldn't want the others to know.
       She couldn't think of anything else.
 
Sungmin: *walks faster*
 
Laura: Yah~! You better apologize to her. She's not someone you can mess with. I won't let it happen.
 
Sungmin: She seems like she's fine to me. She's off with Kyuhyun.
 
Laura: I wonder why... *sarcastic* 
 
*after a few minutes silence*
 
Laura: You were really worried weren't you....?
 
Sungmin: *nods slowly*
 
Laura: It's okay to be worried you know...
 
Sungmin: She lied though.
 
Laura: Not to you directly.... She didn't mean for you to worry so much.
 
Sungmin: Well she did. 
 
Laura: *stops Sungmin* I know... And I know you love her. That's why you should apologise for being so firm with her. She was really upset you know.
 
*over with Zhoumi and Kyuhyun*
 
Zhoumi: What're those two talking about anyway? *stops you and Kyuhyun to wait for Laura and Sungmin*
 
Laura: Wait long?
 
Zhoumi: I could wait forever if it's you *smiles sweetly*
 
Laura: *smiles and holds onto Zhoumi's hand* 
 
You: *put on a fake smile and try to act normal*
 
Sungmin: *looks over at you and sees how puffy and red your eyes are and thinks to himself 'She must've really been upset...'*
 
Kyuhyun: How's our little 'your name' going? We've got this last hill to go and we're back so don't worry.
 
You: *smile* Neh. 
 
Kyuhyun: want some help? You look a little exhausted.
 
Laura: Oppa, you should help her. She's warn out.
 
Kyuhyun: Wae? 
 
You: Can I tell you later?
 
Kyuhyun: Neh... Hey, your eyes look a little red... Have you been crying?
 
Laura: Just leave it Kyu, she'll talk things over later.
 
Zhoumi: *looks over at you* You okay there? *worries about you, he's like an older brother*
 
You: *nod* Just a little tired.... Unnie can I talk to you quickly?
 
*Laura walks over to you*
 
*You whisper to Laura*
 
You: Unnie, can you watch over Sungmin for me? I can't look at him rigth now... But I'm worried about him.
 
Laura: Aigo, what about yourself? You don't look so good yourself. You look like you're about to pass out.
 
You: I'll be fine. Just watch him for me will you?
 
Laura: Arasso...
 
*You both walk back over to the group*
 
Kyuhyun: *takes your hand and helps you up teh hill* Not much further now *smiles*
 
You: *make it to the house but as soon as Kyuhyun lets go of you, you fall to the ground*
 
Laura: 'your name'!! *rushes over to you*
 
Sungmin: *looks over in shock*
 
Laura: *holds you up and you open your eyes in a matter of minutes* You okay? You fainted on us.
 
You: Neh, I'm okay... Just a little dizzy.
 
Laura: Sungm-... Kyu will you help 'your name' to the lounge room?
 
Kyuhyun: *nods and helps your to the lounge where you lie down*
 
*everyone goes to their rooms and Laura stays out with you*
 
You: Unnie...
 
Laura: What's wrong?
 
You: Unnie~ *you sit up and reach out for Laura. You hug and cry on her shoulder*
 
Laura: Aigo, aigo, aigo. Sweetie, what's wrong now?
 
You: He must really hate me. *crying*
 
Laura: No hunny, he doesn't hate you. *thinking to herself 'Aish! I'm going to kill that pabo!'*
 
*Zhoumi walks out*
 
Zhoumi: What's wrong? *really worried*
 
*laura tells him what happened*
 
Zhoumi: Sweety, it's okay. Really it is.
 
Laura: We were going to keep it a secret but... 
 
You: It's okay unnie. I don't mind if you tell them. They're like family anyway.
 
Laura: Arasso sweetie. 
 
*Laura and Zhoumi sit either side of you and comfort you*
 
You: Omo! Is he okay? He wasn't well. *really worried*
 
Zhoumi: I'll go check on him okay?
 
You: Neh...
 
*Zhoumi walks to the room you and Sungmina are sharing*
 
Sungmin: Everything okay?
 
Zhoumi: Just came to check up on you.
 
Sungmin: Hmm?
 
Zhoumi: I heard everything from Laura.
 
Sungmin: Great *sarcastic*
 
Zhoumi: She's in tears again.... 'your name', she's worried about you.
 
Sungmin: I can't go out there now, I already look and feel like a complete idiot.
 
Zhoumi: Tell her that. Tell her and apologize.
 
Sungmin: How can I?
 
Zhoumi: Also have you had any pain reliefe?
 
Sungmin: *nods* I'll be right soon... 
 
Zhoumi: So you WERE sick.
 
Sungmin: It was just a bit of a head ache and stomach ache... We could've stayed out on the lake.
 
Zhoumi: If you're sick you should lie down, not drive boats. You're lucky you have 'your name'.
 
Sungmin: *feels really bad*
 
*You fall asleep in Lauras arms and Zhoumi tells Sungmin that you're asleep so he comes out to see you*
 
*Zhoumi and Laura leave you to sleep on the lounge and Sungmin is watching over you. They go and tell Kyuhyun what's happening*
 
Sungmin: I'm sorry I acted to stupid today. * your hair* I should've just told you I was sick and none of this would've happened.
         I didn't even help you when you fainted *angry with himself*
 
You: *open your eyes slightly* Oppa? 
 
Sungmin: I'm right here. *holds your hand*
 
You: Are you okay? How're you feeling?
 
Sungmin: I'm fine, I already had pain reliefe. Just worry about yourself. *upset*
 
You: Oppa... Do you hate me?
 
Sungmin: *rests his head on yur shoulder* I will never hate you. 
 
You: So you don't?
 
Sungmin: I don't hate you and I'm not mad at your or anything. I'm just sorry for being such an idiot before.
 
You: *sigh of reliefe*
 
Sungmin: I love you... I love you so much. I'm sorry for making you this way.
 
You: *open your eyes a bit more* Aniyo, it's not your fault. 
 
Sungmin: *closes his eyes tightly and kisses your forehead* 
 
To Be Continued.... (: